Page 101 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 51919798991001011021031041051111512016011101 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 17222

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    for me it's ok, it's a different thing having the woman being older and more experienced, most of times it is the man that is older and experienced. lois/clark is a pair that challenge gender tropes and stereotypes
    Yup.

"I'll be fine"

by superwomanlois

*Just saw the preview of AC #32, 'cause I was hoping that maybe in that issue, we would see Lois getting some help to solve her situation. And boy I'm glad I'm not following the title. To be fair, Superman asked Lois to warn people, but nope. Not liking the way Lois' character is being handled.
    Last edited by TomariS; 06-02-2014 at 11:16 AM.

"Their connection goes beyond this realm" TRUE. ^_^

by sadieblodgett, via gingerrogerss

From All-Star Superman:

by transponsters

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    Just a not-so-random question:

Would you (as a Clois fan) be ok with Lois being older than Clark?

I'm talking between 5-8 years older?

Like if Clark is 22 when he debuts and Lois is 29? I feel like their pairing works best when Lois leads Clark on journalism and genuine human experience to balance Clark's lead on ... well, everything else. Lois seems more worldly than Clark (despite Clark having literally been to many more worlds), and I think a bit of an age difference helps accent that.

I mean, Amy Adams is 8 years older than Henry Cavill in real life. Margot Kidder was about 4 years older than Christopher Reeve. So there is some precedent.
    It'd be good for me too. In Smallville Lois is one or two years older than Clark too
    Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    >=) They don't take separate showers anymore:

Great parallel!
    Oh, girl, you're so noisy hahaha... Think in the neighbors ;P

Awww, love my SvClois

*Just saw the preview of AC #32, 'cause I was hoping that maybe in that issue, we would see Lois getting some help to solve her situation. And boy I'm glad I'm not following the title. To be fair, Superman asked Lois to warn people, but nope. Not liking the way Lois' character is being handled.
    You and me both... Ac is a great disappointment for us right now. Hope this stupid arc for Lois finishes soon

This is cute =D

Journalist: Lois & Iris by Vitamin-si

Quote Originally Posted by UltraWoman View Post
    Wow, we've his 100 pages!

Attachment 3206
    IT´s Great!!! isn't it?? We have a lot of precious things here =)
    I love this kiss ♥ It´s romantic and sweet. Beautiful panel

Commission For Zebeckras in Crackpot Comics

The artist added
    Since I got a lot of creative freedom on this one (only the pairing was specified, so I could do almost anything I wanted), my main goal was to make this as non-cliché as possible, since, y'know, EVERYONE does the "You've got me? Who's got YOU?" Lois in Superman's arms as they fly through the air. Since I was given the option of making it humorous, I thought about doing a gag like Clark using his heat vision to cook breakfast for her, but then I got this image of the two of them watching the sunrise from the roof of the Daily Planet and I had to do it.

Maybe it's because of my dad being one of the guys who got these two married in the first place, but I love Clark and Lois just having a very sweet and romantic relationship, free of the angst and betrayal and stuff that plagues most couples in comics just because writers are bored and feel like messing with the characters. But I digress.

How much I love Baby Clois!!! I mean, I adore when they fall in love, but I enjoyed so much their relationship in season 4 and 5!!!

Commencement

Lois: “Nightmare? So that’s what all this commotion is about?”
    Jonathan: “Lois.”
    Lois: [To Clark.] “You know, if it makes you feel any better, I have them all the time. I had this one last week. Really scary. This, uh, guy wearing a red cape.”
    Clark: “Oh, that sounds horrible, Lois.”
    Precious foreshadowing =)

Source: clarkandlois.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mina_ro View Post
    How much I love Baby Clois!!! I mean, I adore when they fall in love, but I enjoyed so much their relationship in season 4 and 5!!!

Commencement

Lois: “Nightmare? So that’s what all this commotion is about?”
    Jonathan: “Lois.”
    Lois: [To Clark.] “You know, if it makes you feel any better, I have them all the time. I had this one last week. Really scary. This, uh, guy wearing a red cape.”
    Clark: “Oh, that sounds horrible, Lois.”
    Precious foreshadowing =)

Source: clarkandlois.tumblr.com
    They're so funny! Oh, the irony. That's what I love about their relationship. They had a solid friendship and really know each other, so when their relationship changed; it only got stronger (IMO).

"I'm in love with you" "We'd really better talk" ^_^

by lere8

BANNED

I didn't liked it too. other female characters get much more better roles, lois comes almost like villain. If she is not the one to save Superman , I call doomed waste of time

They're so funny! Oh, the irony. That's what I love about their relationship. They had a solid friendship and really know each other, so when their relationship changed; it only got stronger (IMO).
    Absolutely
    I didn't liked it too. other female characters get much more better roles, lois comes almost like villain. If she is not the one to save Superman , I call doomed waste of time
    I suppuse Lois will be the villain. They said "Lois has a big role... blahblahbla" Pure lies

BANNED

Absolutely
    I suppuse Lois will be the villain. They said "Lois has a big role... blahblahbla" Pure lies
    well now she is lois brainiac, so I don't expecting many things. I already expecting Lois being thrown under the bus...I don't know if the character can be saved after this. lucky is mary jane appear very little, but still is her own character. better no appear if is to make another female character look good at her expense.
    Been enjoying more spiderman than superman comics

unchained is so far away...Smallville is back this week?

I suppuse Lois will be the villain. They said "Lois has a big role...blahblahbla" Pure lies
    That will probably be her role. We need to forget the promises of development for Lois' character because it's not gonna happen. That's why we have to enjoy Smallville S11, Earth 2, and Unchained (the delays don't matter to me, tbh).

well now she is lois brainiac, so I don't expecting many things. I already expecting Lois being thrown under the bus...I don't know if the character can be saved after this. lucky is mary jane appear very little, but still is her own character. better no appear if is to make another female character look good at her expense.
    Been enjoying more spiderman than superman comics

unchained is so far away...Smallville is back this week?
    What's really funny, at least to me, is that they keep mentioning Lois' being independent, having more development and all that -I've seen none of that, and she always has been independent with and without Superman-, and yet they keep dragging her into Superman's problems/stuff when what she clearly (IMO) needs it's to HAVE her OWN LIFE and adventures. Remember Lois' boyfriend? Yeah, I do too. Considering the depth of his feelings for her, Lois' current situation should be something both of them are trying to find some answers to/trying to fix. Instead, we most of the time only see Lois. -the character is easier to handle, than say, having her boyfriend included in the story, so isn't funny too, that they push for Lois' relationship with Jonathan and then conveniently forget it?- About Smallville? as far as I know, 'Chaos' starts this week.

Adventures of Superman (Season 6):
    Last edited by TomariS; 06-02-2014 at 06:56 PM.

This is cute =D

Journalist: Lois & Iris by Vitamin-si

Clark's face is priceless!! Thanks Mina_ro!

Erica Durance, about her Superman Tom Welling!! ^_^

I Am Superman - Written by Michael Teitelbaum, Art by Rick Farley: