Page 1011 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 115119119611001100710081009101010111012101310141015102110611111 ... LastLast
Results 15,151 to 15,165 of 17222
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AntoKent17 View Post
    Good to hear that finally Lois gets centre stage.

She needs a solo book. Noir, mystery, investigative, family, kickass.
    Well, a Lois book.
    They really ought to repurpose Superwoman as a Lois book...only have it more like what you describe rather than have Lois be super-powered. Show Lois is ''super'' in that very human way.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    They really ought to repurpose Superwoman as a Lois book...only have it more like what you describe rather than have Lois be super-powered. Show Lois is ''super'' in that very human way.
    Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Animated Jonathan Samuel Kent, hehe:

We need a series with the Super-family, ASAP!!! >=P
    That would be everything. Very cute animation!

Quote Originally Posted by rui no onna View Post
    Thanks for sharing! Love Tyler Kirkham's Lois. One of the few cases where I prefer just inked over colored. Wonder if published digital comics would ever get to where color and lettering are just layers that you can easily enable/disable in the reading app on a whim. That would be cool. :-D
    I'm all for it. I actually mentioned a time ago how cool it'd be a B&W version of Kirkham's issues.

Quote Originally Posted by stephtanner View Post
    I love this post. Not only are the artworks beautiful, Supes is holding Lois in all of them.
    The funny thing is, I hadn't realize that until you pointed that out. Hehe

Quote Originally Posted by stephtanner View Post
    Nice preview. Looking forward to reading this puppy. There's a lot of characters to juggle around, but Jurgens seems to have a good handle on it. And kneel before Zod's epic sideburns. Those things look like they have a life of their own.
    Going by the dialogues, it looks like to me he's having a great time doing this arc.

I kind of wish Jon had a Kryptonian name. It would be cool to have Kelex address him by something Kryptonian when the lad is in the fortress. And I'm thinking Lois is going to pull a Batmom again and use some tech to help out the Super fam.
    Jon-El is such an obvious name that sometimes I forget it doesn't even exist yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Co-signed and printed.
    Last edited by Jon11; 07-11-2017 at 01:33 PM.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

This is the most adorable thing you'll get to see today:

Via eberfx.

By gni_artwork:

By @YoungRobotHQ:

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Oh, this is interesting. Action Comics #978 original page:

Love this Superman page not only because I had the opportunity to draw Superman death but because it has a little surprise, in panel 6 I had to draw all the Supermans after his death, with Cyborg superman, John Henry Irons and the Eradicator but what didnt show in the book is Superboy, at the time we still didnt know if Superboy was going to be in the new Superman continuity so, I had to draw him there and draw a little patch in case he need it to be cut, sadly he was cut at the end. I like that character as much as I like Impulse but comics need to evolve right? Hopefully he can come back at some point.

By Carlo Barberi.

I do hope there's an ulterior motive for this cut that isn't just a way to remove Kon.

By tb86:

By @3Mega:

Last edited by Jon11; 07-11-2017 at 01:58 PM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post

Jon-El is such an obvious name that sometimes I forget it doesn't even exist yet.
    Ok, I'll try my hand at Kryptonian nomenclature. Since the previous 2 generations of El men have names that start with J and K, lets go down the alphabet and choose a name that starts with L. Not a bad initial to have in the Superman mythos since it is common among the supporting cast.

So now pick a name with 3 letters to pair up with El. To pay tribute to family members past and present, my suggestions would be Lar-El, Lan-El, or Lor-El. Or we could break from tradition and go with my personal favorite, Whatda-El. I'm just kidding. I make bad jokes when I'm tired.

Since Zod frequently refers to Supes as "Son of Jor-El" perhaps that is Kryptonian tradition and we'll hear Jon referred to as Son of Kal-El. That would be cool.

Fantastic Member

Oh, this is interesting. Action Comics #978 original page:

By Carlo Barberi.

I do hope there's an ulterior motive for this cut that isn't just a way to remove Kon.
    Omigosh, KON!!! It's interesting that DC was undecided to include him or not at that point. It would've been so great to have included him. I suppose it's encouraging that he could come back whenever DC feels ready.

And very nice artwork of JSK and JLK. JLK in particular is captivating. He looks tragic but dangerous.

Niiiiice!

We gotta update that list someday. The new songs could probably fill at least an entire album.

By jaidenstar:

Go Lois! XD Clark's like "I can't believe our sons are getting along...*sniff*"
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

By RivanGarve:

By Chris Honeysuckle Ellis:

Layout to finished art process of the Superman: Lois and Clark #3 variant cover:

By Stephen Segovia.
    Haha! Loving all the art we're getting! ^_^
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Go Lois! XD Clark's like "I can't believe our sons are getting along...*sniff*"
    Lol, my interpretation was "My son is too young to be dating..." XD
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Aww! Look at them...simply beautiful!! =)

Quote Originally Posted by rui no onna View Post
    Lol, my interpretation was "My son is too young to be dating..." XD
    Now I can't unsee it, aghh!! >o< Yeah...ummm, no. Definitely no shipping them, for me. Just friendship. Besides Jon is too young for that. O_o

Superman: The Animated Series 6" Superman & Lois Lane Figure 2-Pack Video Review:

Source: Toys News International.
    Thanks for sharing, Jon!!

XD Loved the description in this:

When you sneeze and almost crush the love of your life with a barn door

And here's part 2:

+ Clark's reaction...

Henry Cavill's little smile... *¬*

Last edited by TomariS; 07-13-2017 at 08:42 PM.