Page 102 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 2529298991001011021031041051061121522026021102 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 17222

Love these moments:

From Action Comics #653:

by jacquelineofalltrades

Superman Beyond:

by fyeahlilbit3point0

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    That will probably be her role. We need to forget the promises of development for Lois' character because it's not gonna happen. That's why we have to enjoy Smallville S11, Earth 2, and Unchained (the delays don't matter to me, tbh).

What's really funny, at least to me, is that they keep mentioning Lois' being independent, having more development and all that -I've seen none of that, and she always has been independent with and without Superman-, and yet they keep dragging her into Superman's problems/stuff when what she clearly (IMO) needs it's to HAVE her OWN LIFE and adventures. Remember Lois' boyfriend? Yeah, I do too. Considering the depth of his feelings for her, Lois' current situation should be something both of them are trying to find some answers to/trying to fix. Instead, we most of the time only see Lois. -the character is easier to handle, than say, having her boyfriend included in the story, so isn't funny too, that they push for Lois' relationship with Jonathan and then conveniently forget it?- About Smallville? as far as I know, 'Chaos' starts this week.
    I get mad when people say that to develop Lois they need to show her single. geezus both in real life and fiction people can have relationships, develop and still be independent.
    If Lois is so independet where is her boyfriend in all this mess? I don't think they ever mention that.
    what she done, what was her personal arc?
    see nothing.
    Superman event and she is dragged into it being possessed by a villain.
    we had two batman writers to give some Lois good stories.

this week? very nice. it is good have at least one good superman book every book

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    I get mad when people say that to develop Lois they need to show her single. geezus both in real life and fiction people can have relationships, develop and still be independent.
    If Lois is so independet where is her boyfriend in all this mess? I don't think they ever mention that.
    what she done, what was her personal arc?
    see nothing.
    Superman event and she is dragged into it being possessed by a villain.

we had two batman writers to give some Lois good stories.

this week? very nice. it is good have at least one good superman book every book
    She doesn't have a personal arc, her 'arcs' (sadly most of the time) seem to be tied to Superman (which again is strange because DC has been saying the 'we want her to be independent' stuff, but they DO nothing with it). She doesn't have an arc, because she simply doesn't exist in the grand scheme of the Superverse. She's been present but always briefly/through other things: some panels here and there, acting OOC, in a coma, or possessed/infected by Brainiac. That's the extent of her presence right now.

Clark's little grin is so cute! =3
    Last edited by TomariS; 06-02-2014 at 08:54 PM.

Superman: Secret Identity...forgive him Lois, he's a bit slow, haha.

Source

Love the hug! From World's Finest TBP (1990):

"You're not alone anymore!" From Adventures of Superman (Annual #3)...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mina_ro View Post
    How much I love Baby Clois!!! I mean, I adore when they fall in love, but I enjoyed so much their relationship in season 4 and 5!!!

Commencement

Precious foreshadowing =)

Source: clarkandlois.tumblr.com
    Loved this little exchange with Lois having a nightmare of a guy flying in the red cape. Smallville had a lot of anvils wrt Lois & Clark.

Incredible Member

I Am Superman - Written by Michael Teitelbaum, Art by Rick Farley:

Enjoyed this and Lois keeps her stories very close to her vest. Thanks TomariS.

BANNED

superman only stays alone if he want!!!

How sweet are these moments! =3

From Superman's Girlfriend Lois Lane #116:

Source

From Superman's Girlfriend Lois Lane #2:

Source

From Superman's Girlfriend Lois Lane #1:

Source

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    superman only stays alone if he want!!!
    True! *thumbs up*

by transponsters

Awww! ^_^ Superman v1 #75:

by fyeahsupermanandloislane

You know...the "can have kids" thing was TRULY left hanging in the past if you ask me. They never attempted reaching out to other scientists in the JL as far as I'm aware. Also, the idea that others might learn of the secret (even in a medical capacity...which is pretty strict on medical confidentiality so something like this would be kept under wraps pretty well if you ask me) is something that should be challenged (as it was, Lana knew and she was kinda-sorta-villain in some of the later stories). What I would have liked to see is them approaching a medical doctor about "infertility" treatments and hypothetically (as reporters) asking about whether he thought Superman could conceive a child with a human. The answer might be "no" or it might be "Maybe" (in which case they consider telling him...just consider it). They try in vitro or some other (similar) process if there's a concern about fertilization itself. If that succeeds and Lois's bod aborts it (because of incompatibility/the body protecting itself) they discuss a "surrogate" route. That's when they find themselves pretty limited. Can't approach the cousin/sorta cousins (Supergirl/Powergirl) and I don't know of any non-human female supers besides the Wonders. They approach the women of Themiscrya about the idea. I feel like they not only would have approved of the idea, they would have been falling over themselves for the right to carry the child of Lois and Superman. In my mind, though, Diana is awarded to opportunity to be the surrogate and takes it with Clark and Lois's blessing. I could see this inflaming the public about "Superman and Wonder Woman" being together without them actually being together. It would have been an interesting middle road to see (one that's likely never going to happen now unless someone writes an elseworld with that concept).

Erica Durance, about her Superman Tom Welling!! ^_^
    Erica's a fangirl =D
    This woman is absolutely adorable