Page 1043 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 435439439931033103910401041104210431044104510461047105310931143 ... LastLast
Results 15,631 to 15,645 of 17222

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    By audie_tattoos:

Jack Herbert is doing an issue of the "Imperius Lex" arc:

Source.
    I really liked Herbert's art in the Revenge arc in Action Comics so I'm glad to see him back on art duties for Superman. No surprise that another artist is needed to help Mankhe out, he's definitely having trouble meeting deadlines with the bi monthly schedule.

BANNED

Rob Williams has co-written Action#992 with Jurgens

https://twitter.com/Robwilliams71/st...76486871715840

Superman #32 preview:

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Source: Newsarama.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    Action Comics #991 variant cover:

Superman #35 varian cover:

Seems like they are THAT afraid to spoil Superman in Justice League that they can't even put him on the cover of his own title, lol.
    These are very well done drawings, but they suffer from the same problem as the BvS variant covers did. It's just randomness of poses with the titles letters put above (well, at least the titles here have mostly the correspondent character on the cover, I guess).

I mean, Yanick Paquette confirmed he wasn't allowed to draw Superman, but it sure could have a more thought out cover with, I don't know, a character actually present in the comic like Lois mourning Superman - or maybe Metropolis - and in the background could have the JL. You know, more creativy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Learner View Post
    Lois looks fantastic. Is this from a new series or something? I don't think I've read attack of toyman.
    It's a children book from 2012.

Those books have some good, underrated art in.

Quote Originally Posted by Lvenger View Post
    I really liked Herbert's art in the Revenge arc in Action Comics so I'm glad to see him back on art duties for Superman. No surprise that another artist is needed to help Mankhe out, he's definitely having trouble meeting deadlines with the bi monthly schedule.
    I believe there was a last minute change because Mahnke was requested to draw the Metal tie-in Batman: Lost #1 (in substitution of the originally solicited Olivier Coipel).

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Rob Williams has co-written Action#992 with Jurgens

https://twitter.com/Robwilliams71/st...76486871715840
    I wonder if it's a partnership like the one between Tomasi and Gleason or more a case of a back up story or a parallel plot (it probably starring Lex).

Some inked pages from Superman: Lois & Clark #4:

By Sergio Cariello.

Source: Newsarama.
    I'll never get tired of applauding Kirkham for the way he draws Lois. His Lois is absolutely gorgeous.

BANNED

spoilers:
    “In 78 years of this character, he lives in every kind of medium humankind can produce. But we’ve finally taken you someplace you haven’t seen before, so we’re going to explore this.”

He’s calling the next storyline “Rules of Engagement,” but not everyone will be rushing to the Gotham City Bed Bath & Beyond to pick out wedding gifts. Batman has just made a decision very out of character for him, and when the news gets out, everyone has a reaction — from his Gotham family, including loyal butler Alfred, to the entire Justice League and the rest of the superhero community.

“Some people are going to think, ‘Oh, my gosh, he’s gone insane, we need to fix him.’ And others will go, ‘He’s gone sane. We finally have a Batman we’ve been looking for,’ ” King says.
    end of spoilers
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ers/721024001/

I always look forward to more Lois and Selina interaction if that where it's heading, too.

Plus, it's a bigger of Clay Mann drawing Lois and Clark. It's something I was expecting in one of the two Superman titles, but I take what I can get.

A lovely retification (at least for me): there was a mistake, Brett Booth ISN'T drawing the Superman/Booster issue (https://twitter.com/Demonpuppy/statu...53639095562242). PreviewsWorld is listing Steve Pugh as the artist for both issues instead: https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/OCT170217

By Des Taylor:

By Almostheroesart:

By Bruce McCorkindale:

New video: safe inside | clark & lois

Amazing Super Family piece by Freddie Williams II:

By ianstagram_pictures:

Had a little play around today to create photoshop version of Allstar superman Lois and superman on the moon.

By RamArtwork:

Hehehe, poor Supes