Page 1050 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 505509501000104010461047104810491050105110521053105410601100 ... LastLast
Results 15,736 to 15,750 of 17222
    Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post

Sweet, Will Conrad is now part of Action Comics art team, starting of issue #992:

Source.

I absolutely approve it!
    And brett both is gonna be on action in January. So many artists on this book now. Wonder if patrick zircher will ever return.

Sweet, Will Conrad is now part of Action Comics art team, starting of issue #992:

Source.

I absolutely approve it!
    I haven't heard about him or noticed his works much, but his art looks really good. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    And brett both is gonna be on action in January. So many artists on this book now. Wonder if patrick zircher will ever return.
    I read somewhere Booth was doing issue 3 and 6 of the Booster arc (I've not found the tweet where he says it, tho). Anyway, with Bogdanovic and Conrad as the regular art team and Zircher joining Robinson for the next Trinity arc, it looks like Zircher is off Action Comics for the foreseeable future.

By yliseryn:

This is actually part of really cute trinity couples set:

Via rex501st.

The textless version of the Graphic Ink: The DC Comics Art of Darwyn Cooke cover (renamed DC Comics: The Art of Darwyn Cooke for a reprint):

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Amazing inktober drawings by Peter Krause:

By richard.sashigane:

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

By @SuperYizFields:

When she see's him. #JusticeLeague

By Jeffrey Ballard:

Coupling T-shirts:

Source: Etsy.

Cute cake topper:

By BeaNath.

Action Comics #990 preview:

Source: DC Comics.

Incredible Member

Looks good, can't wait til Thursday, when I get my books.

Action Comics #990 preview:

Ok. XD Honestly, that cover makes me uncomfortable. I mean, we know how Jon was raised, and who his parents are...so I'm hoping stuff like this doesn't actually happen (because IMO, we know the kind of person Jon is). Or maybe the cover is like a reference to what Jor-El wishes to happen?
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Source: DC Comics.
    Thanks for sharing the preview with us, Jon! =)
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Cute cake topper:

By BeaNath.
    Those are adorable!

By @SuperYizFields:

By Jeffrey Ballard:

Coupling T-shirts:

Source: Etsy.
    A cool pic of Lois. The T-shirts are neat. So the middle one is a collage. Its nice!

I read somewhere Booth was doing issue 3 and 6 of the Booster arc (I've not found the tweet where he says it, tho). Anyway, with Bogdanovic and Conrad as the regular art team and Zircher joining Robinson for the next Trinity arc, it looks like Zircher is off Action Comics for the foreseeable future.

By yliseryn:

This is actually part of really cute trinity couples set:

Via rex501st.

The textless version of the Graphic Ink: The DC Comics Art of Darwyn Cooke cover (renamed DC Comics: The Art of Darwyn Cooke for a reprint):

I agree the Trinity couples are cute. Darwyn Cooke art is fantastic. The Lois and Clark kiss is epic. Even though they take so less space in the picture there is something about them. Love it!