Page 1058 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 585589581008104810541055105610571058105910601061106210681108 ... LastLast
Results 15,856 to 15,870 of 17222

Quote Originally Posted by Byrant View Post
    Thank you for sharing Byrant!

I love both of them. Second one more then the first. There is S on everyone. Lois is Supermom! Its a really sweet picture with Lois getting love from both of them.

The preview of holiday special, however, no one of these characters in the cover is here...

https://www.newsarama.com/37219-dc-u...irst-look.html

This is something strange for me, maybe not for old fans..

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    The preview of holiday special, however, no one of these characters in the cover is here...

https://www.newsarama.com/37219-dc-u...irst-look.html

This is something strange for me, maybe not for old fans..
    It's just one the stories inside the special. Other websites already have previewed stories involving Wonder Woman, Batman, Flash and others. Superman's probably the last one since Manapul's still finishing it.

Henry Cavill and Amy Adams on the world without Superman in "Justice League":

Superman personified a higher calling to truth and justice and a deep respect for all humanity. The absence of this idol, whose sacrifice stunned the world, inspires the formation of the Justice League. But there are others who struggle to right their worlds, without the immediacy of a mission.

While the world laments the loss of its protector, Lois Lane and Martha Kent are grieving a more personal loss. “Martha is seeing everyone mourning this Superman character, but she’s mourning Clark, her son,” says Cavill. “And she can’t tell anyone that Superman was her son. It’s a terrible loneliness and pain for her to go through. It’s excruciating for both Martha and Lois to see all these people mourning a man that none of them truly knew.”

Diane Lane returns as Martha, and Amy Adams reprises the role of Lois Lane. Adams surmises her character, once a dogged reporter and crusader, has lost her sense of purpose. “She’s now Lois after Clark,” says the actress. “She’s not the same person that she was, and she definitely feels the absence of the hope that he had brought into her life. It feels devastating, so she’s isolating herself.” Instead, she writes fluff pieces for the Daily Planet, because, as Adams observes, “she can’t go back and face the world again just yet.”
    Source: Comic Book News.

By nixie_art:

By Juapi Garabatos:

Action Comics #992 sneak peek:

Source: @Robwilliams71.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    It's just one the stories inside the special. Other websites already have previewed stories involving Wonder Woman, Batman, Flash and others. Superman's probably the last one since Manapul's still finishing it.

Henry Cavill and Amy Adams on the world without Superman in "Justice League":

Source: Comic Book News.

By nixie_art:

By Juapi Garabatos:

Action Comics #992 sneak peek:

Source: @Robwilliams71.
    I hope they show Lois and Martha and not gloss them over. They are one of the reasons i want to see the movie. I can see that the scene 'I will take that as a yes' has been quite popular. And why not? Its a really great scene which will be one of the most fondly remembered scenes for Clois fans. Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Woohoo!! Oh, and Lois looks beautiful!! \(*o*\)

More couples!!!

There are so many couples. I am happy to see that. Thanks for sharing TomariS.

Superman #34: I thought there was some issues with the pacing, but overall it was a pretty good issue. Ed Benes managed to dial back the cheesecake-ness and drew a mostly great Lois and his art actually flowed pretty well with Herbert's. Lois showed all of her traits I like and the fact it's the 800th issue kinda makes me grin considering that two years ago she'd get a cameo (at best) in one of the main titles. Loving the arc so far.

By samarasketch:

By echo3world:

By Jon Bogdanove:

I am loving the arc too. Loved the way Lois takes center stage for once. And the fact that its the 800th issue makes it special. Thanks for sharing these with us!

Another WIP of the Superman Christmas short:

Source: theraidstudio.

Nice, love me some Santa Supes.

Definitely one of my favorite pages of the year:

By Patrick Gleason.

By crow30:

Well thanks to Mr. Mxyzptlk the fans are more welcoming to the new status quo. A lot of fans from N-52 were dissatisfied with Rebirth. It was a good idea overall to use Mr. Mxyzptlk. Though i loved the initial setting too. Superman had lost both his planet and then his universe. He and his family were alone. Haven't seen Superman as Santa before. I am hoping for an enjoyable issue.

Yes, it is. And the object looks like to me a car seat, dunno about the context.

Here's another page:

By Francis Manapul.

No idea why Lois's hair is black, which isn't a mistake on Manapul's part, given he's painted it brown back in Trinity. Maybe it's a flashback story?
    Whom are they visiting here? I don't think flashback is a likely explanation for the black hair. Lois in Reborn timeline always had brown hair. I think. Posting pics from Action Comics #978. First is from early days of Clark in Daily Planet. Second is after Lois informed Clark that she is pregnant.

1.jpg

2.jpg

First stills with Lois (and Martha) in Justice League:

Thanks for sharing! I think you missed one.

She looks great!

Drawings of three figures is always harder to find than of two figures and, especially, one figure. But still, there's quite a number of cool fanarts with them. Here's some:

By zatotubu.

By zoom-illustration

By azaluz.
    First one is adorable! For a while i was confused. The spit curl to the rescue. Love the rest. I always love it when all three are there!

By TJ Frias:

By zclark:

By DaJam22:

I miss the trunks too!

Love all three of them! First one seems a bit off but its funny nonetheless. Middle one is my favorite. Jon deserves his mother's kisses. He is so adorable! Third one is neat.

Some Halloween costumes Clark and Lois wore (Superman #130, DC Universe: Halloween '08 #1, and DCU Halloween Special #2009):

Never saw Batman and Robin like this! I bet Bruce would not be happy.
    Lois dressed as Wonder Woman? Yes please! It was a nice touch to see Superman dressed as Superman. Its a nice gag.
    I love them dressed as Daphne and Fred. I think this is my favorite of the three though dressed as Batman and Robin is really great.

Love all three of them!
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 11-04-2017 at 05:32 AM.

From Superman #31:

By Tyler Kirkham.
    I loved that issue a lot! One of my favorite issues. And just as Adrikto said perhaps my favorite design of Lois. I loved how she was drawn.

From Superman #32:

By Tyler Kirkham.
    Was not as good as the first one. More okayish. But the artwork stayed really good. I really love how Lois is drawn here.