Page 1084 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 845849841034107410801081108210831084108510861087108810941134 ... LastLast
Results 16,246 to 16,260 of 17222

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Was re-reading the end of the truth storyline in superman, and it's clear to me Yang was a clois shipper, so many moments between the two. I think if Yang got another arc before new 52 superman died, he would have definitely paired them together.
    Didn't Yang say the relationship between Lois and Clark would progress from friendship to love? I only have a slight recollection of his words.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/02...-mommy-issues/

Jon develops a crush on a girl, probably on one of his classmates. Didn't see that coming

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Learner View Post

Jon develops a crush on a girl, probably on one of his classmates. Didn't see that coming
    The Son of Superman has more game than the Son of Batman. Damian needs to reconsider his older women kick
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Sweet, this is gonna be a fun arc!

Didn't Yang say the relationship between Lois and Clark would progress from friendship to love? I only have a slight recollection of his words.
    I feel like I remember him saying that, either way I hope he gets the chance to write lois in his new graphic novel.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be5cEZ1AC7c/

Cyborg Superman vs Superman. WIP by Will Conrad
    Last edited by The Learner; 02-08-2018 at 12:35 AM.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be5cEZ1AC7c/

Cyborg Superman vs Superman. WIP by Will Conrad
    could this be for 1000 or the annual/special that wraps up Jurgens run?

Fantastic Member

TBH i'm not a fan of how DC and the fan presents this relationship, ruining my 2nd favorite character superman by making him dependent on lois to be human. but I love their kid so its makes me like them together.. Jon is already making it into media. he is here to stay. I am looking forward to the inevitable supersons animated series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0XHH5GBj3c

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Moonwix View Post
    TBH i'm not a fan of how DC and the fan presents this relationship, ruining my 2nd favorite character superman by making him dependent on lois to be human.
    Then what are you doing in here? This is a thread where we appreciate how much Lois and Clark compliment and support one another...just because you like Jon doesn't give you the right to barge in here throwing Clark's connection to Lois under the bus and declaring that he's "ruined" because of it. Nothing could be further from the truth.
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 02-09-2018 at 04:50 AM.

Fantastic Member

Because i still like the relationship.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Then what are you doing in here? This is a thread where we appreciate how much Lois and Clark compliment and support one another...just because you like Jon doesn't give you the right to barge in here throwing Clark's connection to Lois under the bus and declaring that he's "ruined" because of it. Nothing could be further from the truth.
    I'm not, i still like it and don't like how DC as presented it in the last few years in media. Lois is not throw under the bus she is fine with him. it's just bad writing by Dc lately making it look like superman is only sane when with lois. I want the stories that are told in the comics to be the same in media.

Spectacular Member

I'm not, i still like it and don't like how DC as presented it in the last few years in media. Lois is not throw under the bus she is fine with him. it's just bad writing by Dc lately making it look like superman is only sane when with lois. I want the stories that are told in the comics to be the same in media.
    I think that the stories you refer to don't say anything about the Lois/Clark relationship. They want to show mad Superman, and Lois gets used as the prop to make him that way.

TBH i'm not a fan of how DC and the fan presents this relationship, ruining my 2nd favorite character superman by making him dependent on lois to be human.
    When people ship they will always try to find good "reasons" why their preferred pairing should stay together. That doesn't say anything about the relationship either.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    I think that the stories you refer to don't say anything about the Lois/Clark relationship. They want to show mad Superman, and Lois gets used as the prop to make him that way.

When people ship they will always try to find good "reasons" why their preferred pairing should stay together. That doesn't say anything about the relationship either.
    You are right. It does not but it has an indirect effect on it. I wish those are not the stories we get of superman and Lois lane that reaches a wider audience . I would love to watch a good romantic comedy on those two. That's how I read them funny and cute together.

True again about finding reasons. Pretty much why I posted about Jon Kent's popularity because to me it's exciting and that dc will not break them apart for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    could this be for 1000 or the annual/special that wraps up Jurgens run?
    Hank isn't a villain Clark can beat it a single issue, so I guess Cyborg Superman will appear at the end of issue 999 and the story will conclude in the 38 page special issue.

Red Hood and the Outlaws #22 cover by Guillem March

Red Hood and the Outlaws #22 cover by Guillem March
    WOW.. I am surprised for see him here.