Page 211 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261311711 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 17222

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Busiek View Post
    Thanks, but I didn't write that page. That's someone else's story.

kdb
    Oh, I know mr. Busiek. After I mentioned that I loved that quote, I was specifically talking about those panels. I should have explained myself better. Sorry for the misunderstanding. ^_^

Poor Supes...

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    In regards to that Futures End cover, just to give you guys the heads up so you don't get your hopes up too far...its really likely now that this Superman is not Kal-El. I thought it would always turn out to be and the mask was just a red herring to make us think its someone else, but the recent evidence is heavily leaning it toward it actually being someone different. In fact the insinuation is strongly that its someone with the power of Shazam.
    Thanks, but I think we're all doing okay regulating our own expectations. If you'll notice, most people commenting on the cover have already expressed the same sentiments and predictions as you. Here, take a look:

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    DC must be trolling, but it is a beautiful cover.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mina_ro View Post
    Hahahaha Surely, but Itīs a great clois cover ♥_♥
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbml2104 View Post
    This is a beautiful cover and can't wait to see who the masked Superman is.
    Hahahaha Surely, but Itīs a great clois cover ♥_♥
    Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Man! That cover is beautiful. I love how Lois is touching Superman's face. ^_^ Still, I don't want to get my hopes up. Ž_Ž They always find a way to ruin it, or take the good things away from us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbml2104 View Post
    Never thought about Eradicator. Until this cover I thought it might be one of the Superboy(s). Maybe Superman was injured fatally and is in stasis after the war with Earth-2 and this is a clone of him.
    Yup, there's a lot of theories about masked Superman. I recently read one that says that Superman really is Ultraman and that the suit protects him. But yeah, who knows? It could be a clone of Superman too. =/
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermom8 View Post
    Maybe the Masked Superman is either a bad clone gone straight, or the real Superman who has escaped from Apokolis and is trying to be under Darkside's radar.
    But the masked Supes is a little inmature... I think He's a bad clone or Ultraman
    I honestly don't know. Not even if we could consider it like that. Futures End has been hinting is this so-called 'war' between Earth 2 and other earth(s), and that something happens to Superman after Doomed and he disappears (not sure about this one), or something like that. For now, this Superman's identity remains a mystery, but some theories among fans are that he might be a Superman from another Earth, Shazam, Lex Luthor, Superboy, the Eradicator; or that Superman suffered physical changes and that's why he wears a suit. But we really don't know. Nor we know why this closeness that seems to show between him and Lois in some scenes/panels. =/

^ Thanks misslane!

From Action Comics #728:

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by misslane View Post
    Thanks, but I think we're all doing okay regulating our own expectations. If you'll notice, most people commenting on the cover have already expressed the same sentiments and predictions as you. Here, take a look:
    If its who I think it is though, the story could be in for a maternal-like relationship between this guy and Lois. That's what I'm hoping for now. To not derail any further its being discussed in the FE #16 thread if anyone else is interested...though I'm probably way off.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 08-21-2014 at 04:57 PM.

If its who I think it is though, the story could be in for a maternal-like relationship between this guy and Lois. That's what I'm hoping for now.
    Sure, that's a possibility. It's a possibility the folks here have been quite comfortable discussing without any unwarranted concern for our allegedly misguided hopes. I guess we'll go back to continuing our preexisting speculation. Unless, of course, you have any other suggestions for how Lois/Superman fans should feel or think.

Damn. I offered a bit of info, then directed Lois Lane fans to a topic of potential interest to some. To be followed or ignored at their leisure.

I'm not sure what I did to warrant such a nasty response. I'm sorry for wondering if maybe some people wanted to discuss Futures End with me in a proper setting. But the hostility has been noted, and I won't make the mistake of coming here again.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 08-21-2014 at 05:47 PM.

Wow, keep the calm, my friends! This thread is always so nice, Why are we going to fight so bitterly for something like that?? I think that all can give our opinions freely and with respect, right?

In regards to that Futures End cover, just to give you guys the heads up so you don't get your hopes up too far...its really likely now that this Superman is not Kal-El. I thought it would always turn out to be and the mask was just a red herring to make us think its someone else, but the recent evidence is heavily leaning it toward it actually being someone different. In fact the insinuation is strongly that its someone with the power of Shazam.
    Hopes? Expectations?? What are those?? XD hahahahaha

We have burnt ourselves a lot in the last three years =( , but the cover is nice, unusual for our favorite couple since the new 52 started, you know. Your theory is interesting, however... the maternal-like relationship is intriguing, yep

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Busiek View Post
    Thanks, but I didn't write that page. That's someone else's story.

kdb
    What a honor sir! I adore your job.

^ Thanks misslane!

From Action Comics #728:

Those panels are awesome and perfect, TomariS. Thanks for sharing them with us ^__^

Sacred Knight, I sent you a PM.
    Last edited by misslane; 08-21-2014 at 06:33 PM.

Okay...please let's go back to our main topic(s). Thank you.

"Journalism is important to me." From Superman: Man of Steel #134:

If it does turn out to be Shazam,it would be truly disappointing for me.
    Kon-el or Jon Lane-Kent would be my second choice if not the real Superman. I'd prefer someone who has an emotional link to Lois either romantic or filial.

So hot. I love the middle one, especially.

"Journalism is important to me." From Superman: Man of Steel #134:

[IMG]http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lowykduuoj1qgb3zso1_1280.png[/

by fyeahsupermanandloislane

How I adore all the Clois domestic bliss panels posted on this site!
    Makes me long for the good old pre New 52 days!

I picked up Morrison's Multiversity this week, and I was reminded of these moments from the Earth-23 issue he wrote for Action Comics #9:

Maybe the fact that you’re a survivor like me.
    I guess you must be Superman done right.

— Action Comics v2 #9

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    From The Superman Family: 200th Issue Celebration (there are more scans in the link):

Source: http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/3975042.html
    Oh my. I'm sure that's somewhere on my wishlist. And definitely proof they were doing nookie (and unexpected pregnancy? Oh yeah, they were sexually active). I really wish they'd put all of these together in a major anthology. I know I would buy it and considering there's a contingent of Clark/Lois fans that have never seen these before I expect there's a very good untapped market here.

*edit to add* I love that clinch of Lois and Superman up on top! Full body clinch, love it!