Page 5 of 1149 FirstFirst 12345678915551055051005 ... LastLast

All the L&C art it's AMAZING!!! I just can't believe all the stuff I'm finding! O_o

by Jason Larouche

by Chris Samnee

by Bob Layton

I love this song...

"I'm a Superman thanks to Lois Lane" ♥♥

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    They look so cute! Aww!

Awesome stuff from SV season 11 #58. Some of them...I didn't see them coming, hahaha!! This is gonna get a bit awkward!! XD XD XD But nothing the four of them can't handle. Besides, the only man who has Lois' heart is Mr. Clark Kent; and the same thing can be said for Clark. So I think there won't be any insecurities when it comes to their love or their commitment in the relationship. I expect to see more interactions between Diana and Steve. The flashbacks of them were sweet and cute, and it'll be great to see that again, but with them all grown up. =3

No comparisons, no competition. Just two women, powerful and strong on their own way. THANKS, Mr. Bryan Q. Miller, for that. DIANA...CALLS LOIS...SISTER. ENOUGH SAID.

Hehehe!! Dun-dun-dunnnnnn...*is in shock!*
    This is how you write two independent women!!!

436 posts and counting... TheFearlessDefender89's Avatar

Last edited by TheFearlessDefender89; 04-30-2014 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Additional Images
    Pull List: Harley Quinn, Superman Unchained, She-Hulk, Ms.Marvel, The Fearless Defenders (R.I.P.)
    *~ValkyrieXAnnabelle~*

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    This is how you write two independent women!!!
    WORD! Hi Blacksun! Good to see you again. And, yay TheFearlessDefender89 is here too!! *squee*

From Superman Family #200!! The best thing about this issue, is that Lois is pregnant again!! ^o^

MORE SCANS, WOOHOO!!!

From Superman #192:

http://irenerei.deviantart.com/

Adventures of Superman #632:

Adventures of Superman #637...I THINK WE NEED TO HAVE A BABY...haha, go Lois!:

Adventures of Superman #591:

Adventures of Superman #638...I love the father-daughter moment!

Incredible Member

Yay! Happy to see familiar faces!

Nrama: OK, I'm going off from Infinity Man, but you kind of dropped a bomb last week on your Facebook page when you said that all this stuff is ending in March 2015. Is there a significance to the fact that all three weeklies are either ending or going on hiatus in March?

DiDio: You know what, it's funny. That was my mistake. I didn't think I dropped a bomb. I thought I already said it somewhere else and it was already in print. So that was my mistake. [Laughs.]

And I've been brought to realize that it was never mentioned anyplace before that, because that's not where I should have been saying something like that. I thought I was reiterating old information.

But yes, that is true. That's what we're doing.

One of the things I was to say is that, especially when it comes to weekly series, it's important for the fans to understand the length of their investment and time they'll be investing in those weekly books. And that's one of the reasons why I like to mention when they're going to end, because they don't end cleanly — they're not all 52-part series, like all the weeklies done before. They're all ending at different numbers, at different lengths, on a particular day though.

Nrama: But my question was, is there significance to the fact that they're all ending at the same time?

DiDio: Everything that we do is significant.

Nrama: And did you know that April 2015 is the 30th anniversary of Crisis on Infinite Earths?

DiDio: I… I… you know, um… you're kidding!! [Laughs.]

I tell you, I've been so busy, I haven't been able to — I've been so focused on the future, I haven't really been checking anniversary dates! [Laughs.]
    http://www.newsarama.com/20984-dan-d...pril-2015.html

This + Geoff Johns writing Superman starting June could most probably lead to some kind of crisis of the DCU. If it's true then the Superman books will be out of Doomed storyline followed by Futures End and then gearing up for this event.
    Last edited by Mbml2104; 04-30-2014 at 10:04 PM.

The classic couple of DC. I'm sorry, but Clark belongs with Lois and Diana belongs with Steve.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mbml2104 View Post

This + Geoff Johns writing Superman starting June could most probably lead to some kind of crisis of the DCU. If it's true then the Superman books will be out of Doomed storyline followed by Futures End and then gearing up for this event.
    hummmm maybe it's nothing, maybe it's maybeline. Now seriously, Didio was laughing too much when asked about 30th of the first crisis. we don't know the vent of 2015, it can be right on our face.
    I don't think johns and Romita won't stay more than 2 years at Superman, Johns seems to be aiming at more classic stuff. let's see how this end

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    The classic couple of DC. I'm sorry, but Clark belongs with Lois and Diana belongs with Steve.
    DC is playing games right now, soon money and Warner will speak louder

Quote Originally Posted by Mbml2104 View Post

Nrama: OK, I'm going off from Infinity Man, but you kind of dropped a bomb last week on your Facebook page when you said that all this stuff is ending in March 2015. Is there a significance to the fact that all three weeklies are either ending or going on hiatus in March?

DiDio: You know what, it's funny. That was my mistake. I didn't think I dropped a bomb. I thought I already said it somewhere else and it was already in print. So that was my mistake. [Laughs.]

And I've been brought to realize that it was never mentioned anyplace before that, because that's not where I should have been saying something like that. I thought I was reiterating old information.

But yes, that is true. That's what we're doing.

One of the things I was to say is that, especially when it comes to weekly series, it's important for the fans to understand the length of their investment and time they'll be investing in those weekly books. And that's one of the reasons why I like to mention when they're going to end, because they don't end cleanly — they're not all 52-part series, like all the weeklies done before. They're all ending at different numbers, at different lengths, on a particular day though.

Nrama: But my question was, is there significance to the fact that they're all ending at the same time?

DiDio: Everything that we do is significant.

Nrama: And did you know that April 2015 is the 30th anniversary of Crisis on Infinite Earths?

DiDio: I… I… you know, um… you're kidding!! [Laughs.]

I tell you, I've been so busy, I haven't been able to — I've been so focused on the future, I haven't really been checking anniversary dates! [Laughs.]

A crisis huh? Interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Welcome! And you are soooo RIGHT.
    Last edited by TomariS; 04-30-2014 at 10:28 PM.

Pull List: Harley Quinn, Superman Unchained, She-Hulk, Ms.Marvel, The Fearless Defenders (R.I.P.)
    *~ValkyrieXAnnabelle~*

^Clark's face in that pic =(...thanks TheFearlessDefender89.

Clark and Lois during a press conference with the Avengers! AWESOME!

Haha! Poor Lois! XD

taking a walk together!

by Chris Samnee

A clip from Superman Unbound:

The Real Power Couple in all of Comicbook History:

Why Lois Lane and Clark Kent belong together:
    Last edited by TheFearlessDefender89; 04-30-2014 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Comicbook Power Couple
    *~ValkyrieXAnnabelle~*

Quote Originally Posted by TheFearlessDefender89 View Post
    The Real Power Couple in all of Comicbook History:

Why Lois Lane and Clark Kent belong together:
    Hear, hear! ^_^ gree with EVERYTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    A clip from Superman Unbound:

Stana Katic would have made a perfect live-action Lois.