Page 554 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 544545045445505515525535545555565575585646046541054 ... LastLast
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 17222

Quote Originally Posted by Mina_ro View Post
    Art

Source: printerkids

Lois and Superman by Captain Sloth

Lois and Clark
    by Agent Jacobson

Great fanarts! The last one is practically a "she/he's mine/serious face." Heh
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Perfect scene is perfect

Identity 8x07

Part1

Source: smallvillegifs
    Oh, Clark, you sound so childish. Haha
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Part 2

Source: smallvillegifs

Jealous Clark is the best XD
    Yeah, and Lois keeps pushing his buttons.

Hehe, those two.

By nomattsland:

Hanging Out by AndreBellusci:

This is absolutely perfect:

Two years ago I married the love of my life. Happy anniversary doll. Love you to death. Your my partner in crime. My Lois lane. My ride or die. Have a great day love you. @t_a_n_i_a_987 #loveyoutodeath #supermanloislane #superman #loislane #herestoahundredmore #twoyears #loveyou #forever
    Via zombvinni.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post

Via zombvinni.
    love seeing real life couples paying homages to lois and clark, it shows how big the couple is

By nomattsland:

Two years ago I married the love of my life. Happy anniversary doll. Love you to death. Your my partner in crime. My Lois lane. My ride or die. Have a great day love you. @t_a_n_i_a_987 #loveyoutodeath #supermanloislane #superman #loislane #herestoahundredmore #twoyears #loveyou #forever
    Via zombvinni.
    Loving all the art and that couple celebrating their anniversary is really sweet. My best wishes for you, guys! =)

And happy anniversary to LnCClois, as well!!

+Added ComicsClois, as they're part of the celebration too!!
    Last edited by TomariS; 10-06-2015 at 01:31 PM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

I think this is for issue #4, so it'll take awhile for us to see this panel.

Well, good thing the previous 3 issues will have gorgeous shots just like this one.
    Sure!!!
    Next week, next week!!!

Heh, imagine the things her tongue can do...
    A LOT =P She's definitely a naughty girl ^_-

That make two of us. The best part before any annoying person starts to complain? "My opinion."
    Yes, the author of that post was very smart =P
    Great scene!
    I find this scene so touching.
    We haven't seen a lot of the love triangle by two in Smallville, and this scene is one of my favorite between them.
    Last edited by Mina_ro; 10-06-2015 at 12:11 PM.

Oh, Clark, you sound so childish. Haha
    And his face???? I just love how jealous he looks here XD

Wow, Gorgeous! Love their warm smiles =D

How I miss this team!!
    Great artwork!

Via zombvinni.
    You're right!!! It's absolutely perfect! Congrats to the happy couple!

See?? When we said that Clois is one of the most popular couples in the modern culture, we aren't exaggerating ;D

Amazing clois stuff, Jon! Thanks =)

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Loving all the art and that couple celebrating their anniversary is really sweet. My best wishes for you, guys! =)

YAY!!! NINETEEN YEARS???? Oh, God... I'm so old XD
    This marriage made me SO happy at that time, my babies ♥_♥

Excerpt from the SMALLVILLE Retrospective • Season 8 • Featuring Phil Morris (Narrator), Brian Peterson, Kevin Fair, Glen Winter, and Mairzee Almas

PM: Season 8 also rewarded the patience of fans who waited four long years for a Lois and Clark romance.

BP: You can’t force Clark to fall in love, especially when he had been so in love with Lana. You know, Tom was so right on this. Clark Kent cannot be the kind of person who just dumps somebody and falls in love with somebody else. And so he went through a long, several year process of gradually respecting Lois and falling for her in a romantic way.

PM: During Season 8, the Daily Planet’s most ambitious reporter became obsessed with a shadowy superhero known as the Blur.

KF: I did a show called “Stiletto,” and Lois talked to the Blur but she didn’t know it was Clark. So I had to do this sequence where they were talking on the phone together. I think I shot it at 6 o’clock in the morning; it was the last thing I did. I shot his stuff by himself and I shot her outside, and she’d been up all night. And I was like “Hmm, I don’t know if this is actually going to work.” But when the camera rolled on her, she was there and it was beautiful. I think it was voted “Best Scene of the Year” by the fans. Everyone loved it.

GW: It became a much more intimate show about Lois and Clark and their blossoming romance. The lighting got a little more sophisticated, a little more subtle.

MA: We would often use very, very long lenses so when Clark is looking at Lois everything around them blurs out.
    Source
    Last edited by Mina_ro; 10-06-2015 at 03:11 PM.

Sure!!!
    Next week, next week!!!
    So close! So close!

I find this scene so touching.
    We haven't seen a lot of the love triangle by two in Smallville, and this scene is one of my favorite between them.
    I could like some more, but within the span of one year, I think they said what they wanted with it, and for me it worked perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post

+Added ComicsClois, as they're part of the celebration too!!
    So great! And it lives to this day with their little guy Jonathan.

So many amazing things here. I applaud the director of Stiletto, the phone call worked splendidly.

Bizarro bad!

By Mordok78.

Gotta love Bizarroooo XD

Thanks Jon!

Stills from Bride

Source: blowfishing

Clark & Lois - “Idol”
    ↳ faceless + space

Source: realchemistry

So close! So close!

I could like some more, but within the span of one year, I think they said what they wanted with it, and for me it worked perfectly.
    Yep. Also in Smallville Lois really admired to the Blur, but she fells in love with Clark first, and it was totally perfect.

So great! And it lives to this day with their little guy Jonathan.
    Can't it be better? They formed a dreamt family. Well, a couple can form a family without children, of course... Personally I think that they were a family already, but with the loss of Chris, clois deserved this miracle.

So many amazing things here. I applaud the director of Stiletto, the phone call worked splendidly.
    Back in the time I didn't want my Lois not even in the same room with Clark, but this scene made me love clois again. It's marvellous.

And this another one??? *-*

Source
    Their faces... please ♥♥

Of course, Lois is still Lois... =p

Source: realchemistry

Her reaction when she saw him is so genuine, I just love their faces here. Great chemistry between these two actors and this scene shows it perfectly
    Last edited by Mina_ro; 10-07-2015 at 03:53 PM.

Bizarro bad!

By Mordok78.
    Thanks for sharing, Jon. Uh-oh...is that Bizarro, behind Lois?! O_O Wanna know what happens next!!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)