Page 6 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 234567891016561065061006 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 17223
  1. #76
    436 posts and counting... TheFearlessDefender89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    242

    Default

    Surprise Clark!


    The famous cape wrapping scene:


    Lois and Superman saving the world aganist Wraith! (notice her hand on his chest XD)
    Last edited by TheFearlessDefender89; 04-30-2014 at 10:53 PM.
    Pull List: Harley Quinn, Superman Unchained, She-Hulk, Ms.Marvel, The Fearless Defenders (R.I.P.)
    *~ValkyrieXAnnabelle~*

  2. #77
    Extraordinary Member TomariS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Stana Katic would have made a perfect live-action Lois.
    She would. ;D

    TheFearlessDefender89: Lois looks so bada** as a female Batman!


    From Injustice: Gods Among Us #30: The difference that Lois makes on Clark is outstanding! She makes him really happy.








  3. #78
    Junior Member UltraWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Cape Girardeau
    Posts
    311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post


    It's turn for L&C: the new adventures of Superman with one of my fave moments:

    One of my favorite's too, although the reverse proposal in "UltraWoman" encompasses the answer and ALL of who they BOTH are. Lois as Clark's Superheroine and Clark as Lois's Superhero. Equivalent, not necessarily (physically) equal. Each helping the other in different ways. Every good superhero worth their salt has a support team of SOME kind or another. The "go-it-alone" mentality just has..to...stop!

  4. #79
    Extraordinary Member TomariS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UltraWoman View Post
    One of my favorite's too, although the reverse proposal in "UltraWoman" encompasses the answer and ALL of who they BOTH are. Lois as Clark's Superheroine and Clark as Lois's Superhero. Equivalent, not necessarily (physically) equal. Each helping the other in different ways. Every good superhero worth their salt has a support team of SOME kind or another. The "go-it-alone" mentality just has..to...stop!
    I know right?! I don't see what's so bad about that!


    I loved this kiss. Feels so natural...








  5. #80
    436 posts and counting... TheFearlessDefender89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    242

    Default





    Pull List: Harley Quinn, Superman Unchained, She-Hulk, Ms.Marvel, The Fearless Defenders (R.I.P.)
    *~ValkyrieXAnnabelle~*

  6. #81
    436 posts and counting... TheFearlessDefender89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    242

    Default

    The more dramatic Clois scene:



    Something of a supernatural scene:


    The more Romantic Scene:
    Pull List: Harley Quinn, Superman Unchained, She-Hulk, Ms.Marvel, The Fearless Defenders (R.I.P.)
    *~ValkyrieXAnnabelle~*

  7. #82
    436 posts and counting... TheFearlessDefender89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    242

    Default





    Pull List: Harley Quinn, Superman Unchained, She-Hulk, Ms.Marvel, The Fearless Defenders (R.I.P.)
    *~ValkyrieXAnnabelle~*

  8. #83
    436 posts and counting... TheFearlessDefender89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    242

    Default





    Pull List: Harley Quinn, Superman Unchained, She-Hulk, Ms.Marvel, The Fearless Defenders (R.I.P.)
    *~ValkyrieXAnnabelle~*

  9. #84
    Extraordinary Member TomariS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,614

    Default

    Lots and lots of beautiful stuff, thanks TheFearlessDefender89!


    The Lane-Kent family. ^_^



    by Israel S. Algarin

    So lovely! And their youngest son wearing a batman t-shirt, ha! I bet Bruce is their 'uncle'.



    Some panels from the coloring book Superman: Luthor's Lost Land...





  10. #85
    436 posts and counting... TheFearlessDefender89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    242

    Default


    Source:comicboxcommentary.blogspot.com


    Source:fyeahsupermanandloislane.tumblr.com

    Pull List: Harley Quinn, Superman Unchained, She-Hulk, Ms.Marvel, The Fearless Defenders (R.I.P.)
    *~ValkyrieXAnnabelle~*

  11. #86
    436 posts and counting... TheFearlessDefender89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Lots and lots of beautiful stuff, thanks TheFearlessDefender89!


    The Lane-Kent family. ^_^



    by Israel S. Algarin

    So lovely! And their youngest son wearing a batman t-shirt, ha! I bet Bruce is their 'uncle'.



    Some panels from the coloring book Superman: Luthor's Lost Land...




    Thanks, Tomaris! You're doing a great job of updating our beautiful shrine to the wonderful and iconic couple Lois and Clark, or better known as Clois!
    Pull List: Harley Quinn, Superman Unchained, She-Hulk, Ms.Marvel, The Fearless Defenders (R.I.P.)
    *~ValkyrieXAnnabelle~*

  12. #87
    436 posts and counting... TheFearlessDefender89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    242

    Default

    Pull List: Harley Quinn, Superman Unchained, She-Hulk, Ms.Marvel, The Fearless Defenders (R.I.P.)
    *~ValkyrieXAnnabelle~*

  13. #88
    Extraordinary Member TomariS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,614

    Default

    Thanks to all of you, too! Your help is priceless! ^ TheFearlessDefender89: I love Clark's face in that pic...he looks a bit shy.


    Clip from Justice League: Doom...



    More panels from Superman: Luthor's Lost Land.





    (Thanks to Philip Frey for sharing the panels of this coloring book ;D)

  14. #89
    Extraordinary Member TomariS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,614

    Default

    All these panels and the amazing fan arts are so beautiful...Thanks -once again- to all the artists, and the people sharing all those comic scans on the net!
    As soon as we get happiness in the form of a Lane-Kent baby, it's all ripped away from the fans, one way or another. So sad they didn't explore that facet of the marriage properly in main continuity.


    From Created Equal:




    Another coloring book!!




    Awww, look at their smiles!

  15. #90
    436 posts and counting... TheFearlessDefender89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    All these panels and the amazing fan arts are so beautiful...Thanks -once again- to all the artists, and the people sharing all those comic scans on the net!
    As soon as we get happiness in the form of a Lane-Kent baby, it's all ripped away from the fans, one way or another. So sad they didn't explore that facet of the marriage properly in main continuity.


    From Created Equal:



    Awww, look at their smiles!
    Great finds, Tomaris! I love the beach scene, and I do regret them not following up on that possibility of parenthood for them both. But, we must look to a brighter future.
    Pull List: Harley Quinn, Superman Unchained, She-Hulk, Ms.Marvel, The Fearless Defenders (R.I.P.)
    *~ValkyrieXAnnabelle~*

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •