Page 604 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 1045045545946006016026036046056066076086146547041104 ... LastLast
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 17222

And this is GOLD

hahahahahaha XD

Source: fyeahloisandclark

Quote Originally Posted by Mina_ro View Post
    And this is GOLD

hahahahahaha XD

Teri and Dean and Erica and Tom had insane chemistry as Super couples,they are my favorites!

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    I just loved this...looks like Lois is waiting for her Clarkie, hehe.

Great image! Night will be good.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

The girl talks A LOT, especially with herself =P

Source: ourphonebooth
    "Lois, what did I do to you to deserve this?"

This, or Clark's was thinking about her a lot. :P
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

... and the man has a dirty mind XD

Source: ourphonebooth
    Haha. Well, she gave him a pretty good picture.

And look at her innocent face unaware of her secrets being all unconvered.

BtS from LnC:TNAoS

They shared a lot o fun during the filming.

Apparently Dean discovered the perfect aphrodisiac for her XD

It does sound and look like very fun.

Dean Cain is a very smart man.

And this is GOLD

hahahahahaha XD

Hahaha. Yeah...

The rest of the image I leave for Lois's mind. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Supermom8 View Post
    Teri and Dean and Erica and Tom had insane chemistry as Super couples,they are my favorites!
    One hundred percent agreed.

Read B/S #28 earlier. No Lois involved - wasn't expecting anyway - but really liked it. Tom Taylor's real Superman is always a blast. Happy to add another Supes title back to my monthly read.

New Neal Adams's interview:

COMIC VINE: How did this Superman project come about?

NEAL ADAMS: The last time I did Superman was generations ago, SUPERMAN VS MUHAMMAD ALI. That book has since become legend, I guess. At least that’s what everybody tells me. I realized when I did that, I was really doing the standard Superman. I wanted to do a romantic and good-looking Superman.

I’ve kind of had a thing in my head about what it is I want to do with Superman—what he ought to be and how he seems so much like us and how he’s in this science fiction universe where we have lots of really weird aliens. We also have all these people that sort of look the same. They’re like humans. I thought, “You know, I really think that Superman ought to be a super-man but I don’t want to get into that so much. I want to get into the idea of his humanity.

I had a story and a good plot. DC was happy to do it. I had just come off BATMAN: ODYSSEY, which is pretty dark. I wanted to do a lighter thing. I wanted to do Superman because isn’t Superman out in the daytime? Batman hangs out at night. Superman owns the daytime. Batman owns the night. I like that. As much as I like Batman, my affinity is for someone like Superman. Even though he’s a super hero. He’s the yin to Batman’s yang. He’s the opposite of Batman. He’s probably the greatest superhero in comics where as Batman is not a superhero at all. So I thought, “Well, they let me do the dark side. Let me do the light side now.”

I proposed the story and DC liked it. God knows why. They’re letting me do a six-issue miniseries which I am now finishing the inks on. Over the holidays I turned in about thirty pages. I’m finishing it up this week. I’m very enthusiastic about doing this. I don’t know what they can put me on next. You have Batman on one end and Superman on the other. I don’t know what’s next, maybe Deadman.

COMIC VINE: Was it easy returning to the character since you haven’t written him in a while?

NEAL: Well, don’t we all know Superman? Isn’t he a strange visitor from another planet who came to Earth with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men? I think we all know that, right? I just like the way Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster created Superman.

To be perfectly honest and not meant as a criticism, people seem to be doing some very odd things to Superman. I kind of like the old Superman. I like that character. The new movie is coming out and I’m very gung ho for the movie, but I just want to go and clean off some of the dirt on Superman’s outfit. He looks a little bit dark. I like the brighter Superman. I like the muscles. Yeah, the guy’s got muscles but get some of the dirt off of him and make him a bit brighter. I like that. I like him to look good. I like the idea that he’s an actor that women can fall in love with. I think they try to do that all the time.

That’s what I’m drawing in the comic book. I want women to fall in love with my Superman. I want women and guys to look at the anatomy and go, “Hmm, I’d better go to the gym.” I guess Superman must have his own gym because he looks very good. That’s the Superman that I like. “Visitor from another planet…” that’s okay. Really, he’s a man. He’s what we want to be. We could never be Superman. We could be Batman, I suppose, but we could never be Superman. In spite of that fact, I still look up to him. I still look up to the character. I think that’s what I’m presenting here. I’m presenting our best Superman.

I’ve managed to put together a story that definitely has a plot and definitely has a place to go. While we go there, like Gunga Din, we have a great time.

COMIC VINE: How big of a role will Lois Lane have?

NEAL: Lois Lane? She’s got the same role she used to have. She’s the girl that sticks her nose into everything. She has quite a big role because she…for example, Superman sort of adopts this Arab Muslim boy, Rafi. He has a dog, Rusty, and his family has sort of blown to the four winds. He has no place to go so Superman sort of takes him.

Maybe we think as a reader, he’s going to adopt him. Lois kind of takes advantage of that and says, “Well I have to go with you to New Krypton because somebody has to take care of the kid.” Superman thinks he can take care of him but Lois points out if he’s fighting bad guys, he can’t do that. So Lois finagles her way into the story and all the way through the story. She has to discover half way through the story she can’t write the story because it’s too involved in the history of what’s going on. “What story can I write? That damn Clark Kent is going to beat me to the story again.”

It’s that Clark Kent/Lois Lane relationship. I love that relationship! I’m such a sap for this Superman stuff. I really am. I have to admit it. So Lois is the Lois you expect her to be. She’s doing those things you expect her to do. Every once in a while Superman softens towards her and gives her a kiss. He says, “Yeah…you’re okay. You’re not a bad broad. I kinda like ya.”
    Source: Comic Vine.

No. 105 of 365
    Looking at flash.

By thesuperneumanns.

By Wyman:

Pencils of one of my favorite covers ever, Detective Comics #756:

By Dave Johnson.
    Last edited by Jon11; 01-13-2016 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Read B/S #28 earlier. No Lois involved - wasn't expecting anyway - but really liked it. Tom Taylor's real Superman is always a blast. Happy to add another Supes title back to my monthly read.
    I bought it to but I haven´t read it yet. Doesn't matter because I love how Taylor usually writes to Supes (the good one). I don't understand why he is not writing the main title.

I bought American Alien too, and one more time I must to agree with your POV, Jon. This issue was written in a very "Landis" way. Not terrible, but not so good for my tastes either. I loved AA 1, I liked the second one less and this... even less. I didn't hate it, it has nice things too, for example the art. Beautiful. Even so, I understand this book appeals to certain kind of fans. I can respect that, of course.

Now, I'm worried about how this guy is going to write to Lois in the next number. We'll see.

New Neal Adams's interview:

Source: Comic Vine.
    Thanks for the interview, Jon. Am I the only one that is worried about the last paragraph?? It's very silver-ageish, isn't it? =/
    I mean...

COMIC VINE: How big of a role will Lois Lane have?
    NEAL: Lois Lane? She’s got the same role she used to have. She’s the girl that sticks her nose into everything. She has quite a big role because she…for example, Superman sort of adopts this Arab Muslim boy, Rafi. He has a dog, Rusty, and his family has sort of blown to the four winds. He has no place to go so Superman sort of takes him.

Maybe we think as a reader, he’s going to adopt him. Lois kind of takes advantage of that and says, “Well I have to go with you to New Krypton because somebody has to take care of the kid.” Superman thinks he can take care of him but Lois points out if he’s fighting bad guys, he can’t do that. So Lois finagles her way into the story and all the way through the story. She has to discover half way through the story she can’t write the story because it’s too involved in the history of what’s going on. “What story can I write? That damn Clark Kent is going to beat me to the story again.”

It’s that Clark Kent/Lois Lane relationship. I love that relationship! I’m such a sap for this Superman stuff. I really am. I have to admit it. So Lois is the Lois you expect her to be. She’s doing those things you expect her to do. Every once in a while Superman softens towards her and gives her a kiss. He says, “Yeah…you’re okay. You’re not a bad broad. I kinda like ya.”
    Lois is the Lois I expected her to be... in the fifties. sorry, but this isn't my favorite version of her character at all =|
    And the last phrase sounds mmmm... patronizing?

Still, I'm going to give it a chance because of his wonderful art. Adams is one of the best Superman artists ever, so I'm in. For now.

Damm#$"# I really hate sounding like Mrs. Negativity... sorry >_<

No. 105 of 365
    Looking at flash.

By thesuperneumanns.
    Hard choice, I guess XD

By Wyman:

A little close to the boobs XD

Pencils of one of my favorite covers ever, Detective Comics #756:

By Dave Johnson.
    Love, love, love this cover too!

Sweetest guy in town

He deserves the lingerie ^_-

Source: thedurance

Why is this girl breaking our hearts =( ??

From Prophecy 10.20

Source: cavortings
    Last edited by Mina_ro; 01-13-2016 at 06:25 PM.

BANNED

I bought it to but I haven´t read it yet. Doesn't matter because I love how Taylor usually writes to Supes (the good one). I don't understand why he is not writing the main title.

I bought American Alien too, and one more time I must to agree with your POV, Jon. This issue was written in a very "Landis" way. Not terrible, but not so good for my tastes either. I loved AA 1, I liked the second one less and this... even less. I didn't hate it, it has nice things too, for example the art. Beautiful. Even so, I understand this book appeals to certain kind of fans. I can respect that, of course.

Now, I'm worried about how this guy is going to write to Lois in the next number. We'll see.
    I saw a site calling it brotastic, that is the definition of the issue.

now i want to see how landis will do with lois.

Thanks for the interview, Jon. Am I the only one that is worried about the last paragraph?? It's very silver-ageish, isn't it? =/
    I mean...

Lois is the Lois I expected her to be... in the fifties. sorry, but this isn't my favorite version of her character at all =|

Still, I'm going to give it a chance because of his wonderful art. Adams is one of the best Superman artists ever, so I'm in. For now.
    well adams is old school comics, it is what i expected from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayswift View Post
    I saw a site calling it brotastic, that is the definition of the issue.

now i want to see how landis will do with lois.
    While I have not any problem with Clark having a random relationship just for fun but I really would want to know the dudebros club opinion if a woman, called Lois, for example, would have slept with a man being drunk. What would it happen if, in the next issue Lois enters to the party with Lex or Bruce? Mmm? Surely we must to read gross commentaries about how SL*t she is.
    I remember people called her a who*e during Smallville times when she was with Ollie, her boyfriend BTW, or with Bruce in the WF movie. Different perspectives depends of the gender, I guess.
    This Barbara/Clark stuff is similar to the Clark/Lisa thing in E1 book and what a surprise! Same reaction hahaha
    But my problem with the book is not for this scene specifically, it's the story itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tayswift View Post
    well adams is old school comics, it is what i expected from him.
    I know, but still :\
    Last edited by Mina_ro; 01-14-2016 at 07:48 AM.

I love the cockiness of his Superman and how he manages to do it without being irritating like most of the N52 writers do.

Sorry to hear it. I actually saw some panels elsewhere. Is it just me or anyone else pictured Max Landis instead of Clark in that drunk scene?

I mean...

Damm#$"# I really hate sounding like Mrs. Negativity... sorry >_<
    Honestly, I kinda took that one as a joke. I could be wrong, though, after all he looks like one of opinion of old days, the good and perhaps even the bad.

While I have not any problem with Clark having a random relationship just for fun but I really would want to know the dudebros club opinion if a woman, called Lois, for example, would have slept with a man being drunk. What would it happen if, in the next issue Lois enters to the party with Lex or Bruce? Mmm? Surely we must to read gross commentaries about how SL*t she is.
    I remember people called her a who*e during Smallville times when she was with Ollie, her boyfriend BTW, or with Bruce in the WF movie. Different perspectives depends of the gender, I guess.
    This Barbara/Clark stuff is similar to the Clark/Lisa thing in E1 book and what a surprise! Same reaction hahaha
    But my problem with the book is not for this scene specifically, it's the story itself.
    Oh yeah, I remember those days. In fact, months ago I remember I read a commentary that stupid to say Lois getting together with other heroes, even if as far as she knew they were just two hot guys, was a worse characterization than what Truth made her out to be.

Oh, double standards. This guy still comments on the Superman homepage, so it'll be curious to see his reaction to Clark sleeping with a future villain. Bets? :P

(I'm fine with both of them sleeping with whoever they want to when they're not in a relationship. If a like it or not, it's a whole different story)

Sweetest guy in town

He deserves the lingerie ^_-

Source: thedurance
    Lucky, lucky man. That would be such a good first time, but Clark wasn't ready to face his most fearsome enemy, the co**block!
    Last edited by Jon11; 01-14-2016 at 08:49 AM.

Why is this girl breaking our hearts =( ??

From Prophecy 10.20

Source: cavortings
    One of Erica's best performance. (Sort of) saved a scene that was just placed there to create some "tension" for the finale.