Page 986 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 48688693697698298398498598698798898999099610361086 ... LastLast
Results 14,776 to 14,790 of 17222

Source: 13th Dimension.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

BANNED

Bad Neighbors: Man of Steel Edition.

Lois ain't taking nothing lying down, in fact, she still takes you on!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I've been following this days long tumblr war going on between Spider-Man fans and the editor of Spider-Man/Deadpool and the topic of Lois and Clark was brought up. Dishearteningly, the mook went on to say he thought Lois and the marriage ruined the character and he'd be happier if the books were like All-Star Superman forever.

Kind of sad when you realize his is the book that makes the most allusions to One More Day, and that he's actually confident the Spider-Marriage could come back to the main titles one day.
    Okay, this is one editor that I hope never steps foot in the Superman editorial offices. I love All-Star Superman, but I sure as heck don't want a steady diet of certain Silver Age elements in the Superman comics of today. I'm glad Lois knows the truth about Clark being Superman, I'm glad they're not stuck in some artificially prolonged courtship stage, and I'm super glad they have a son.

Marriage like other aspects enhance Superman when they are written well. Take for instance the latest preview. Superman racing to the surface like a bat out of hell to save his wife is very compelling. Lois Lane being his girlfriend is so yesterday. She has graduated to being his wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I've been following this days long tumblr war going on between Spider-Man fans and the editor of Spider-Man/Deadpool and the topic of Lois and Clark was brought up. Dishearteningly, the mook went on to say he thought Lois and the marriage ruined the character and he'd be happier if the books were like All-Star Superman forever.

Kind of sad when you realize his is the book that makes the most allusions to One More Day, and that he's actually confident the Spider-Marriage could come back to the main titles one day.
    I like All-Star Superman well enough and Superman was great there, but it's also the book where superhero Lois' biggest accomplishment was having a big rock falling on her head and not feeling the pain. So I just don't think it's a coincidence that the guy hates the marriage and likes that characterization.

Quote Originally Posted by stephtanner View Post
    Okay, this is one editor that I hope never steps foot in the Superman editorial offices. :P I love All-Star Superman, but I sure as heck don't want a steady diet of certain Silver Age elements in the Superman comics of today. I'm glad Lois knows the truth about Clark being Superman, I'm glad they're not stuck in some artificially prolonged courtship stage, and I'm super glad they have a son.

Marriage like other aspects enhance Superman when they are written well. Take for instance the latest preview. Superman racing to the surface like a bat out of hell to save his wife is very compelling. Lois Lane being his girlfriend is so yesterday. She has graduated to being his wife. :-D
    Clark graduating to being Lois' husband has a nice ring to it, too, though.

Speaking of, you might enjoy this fanart, Miles To Go:

By lady-knight-.

By maulemaulemaule:

By Johnny Gaytan:

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

There's currently three different artists working on some secretive Superman related stuff. Respectively, Paolo Pantalena (colors by Arif Prianto), Guillem March, and José Luís:

Crop of a "super" secret project I've been​ working on. Lines by @paolo_pantalena, questionable coloring method by yours truly.

End of holidays, back to my full-time hobby!! After the Trinity Annual I'm doing something very special, but I'm not sure I can talk about it yet... Very S-pecial

Let's see: There's the first Action Comics annual coming (probably in August); there's also the extra the extra-sized issue of Superman #25 solicited to have other artists joining Gleason and Mahnke. It could also be a new Superman elseworld, since DC seems to be invested in the concept again with the recent Nightwing announce. Lots of possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by stephtanner View Post
    Okay, this is one editor that I hope never steps foot in the Superman editorial offices. I love All-Star Superman, but I sure as heck don't want a steady diet of certain Silver Age elements in the Superman comics of today. I'm glad Lois knows the truth about Clark being Superman, I'm glad they're not stuck in some artificially prolonged courtship stage, and I'm super glad they have a son.

Marriage like other aspects enhance Superman when they are written well. Take for instance the latest preview. Superman racing to the surface like a bat out of hell to save his wife is very compelling. Lois Lane being his girlfriend is so yesterday. She has graduated to being his wife.
    Agreed completely. This editor's mentality is what leads to stories like OMD that drove me away from ASM.

Trinity #9 preview:

http://media.comicbook.com/2017/05/tri-9-2-995895.jpg

http://media.comicbook.com/2017/05/tri-9-3-995896.jpg

Source: ComicBook.com.

Superman: Reborn true finality: bringing back Clark's wedding band. :P

Also, I like that they're thinking in saving The White Mercy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Trinity #9 preview:

Thanks for the preview.

There's currently three different artists working on some secretive Superman related stuff.

Let's see: There's the first Action Comics annual coming (probably in August); there's also the extra the extra-sized issue of Superman #25 solicited to have other artists joining Gleason and Mahnke. It could also be a new Superman elseworld, since DC seems to be invested in the concept again with the recent Nightwing announce. Lots of possibilities.
    That suit looks similar to the Injustice Supes' suit. It is probably an elseworld story.

Anyone know when the august solicitations will be released?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Learner View Post
    Anyone know when the august solicitations will be released?
    I think I read it was the 15th, though some solicits are known to drop early as "tasters"

By Michel Mammi:

By Giuseppe Palumbo:

From DC Super Heroes Big Big Book

Via The Superhero Satellite.

Superman #23 preview:

Go Lois!! Uh-oh...someone is in trouble!! Loving the Lane-Kent family. They're bada**.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Source: 13th Dimension.
    Go Supes!! Thanks for sharing, Jon! Can't wait for this issue.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Trinity #9 preview:

And thanks for the preview of Trinity!! ^_^