Page 997 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 49789794798799399499599699799899910001001100710471097 ... LastLast
Results 14,941 to 14,955 of 17222
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Man, this is just wrong. What happened? Need more info. >=(
    Yeah, that's just a crock of crap. Well drawn, but completely OOC. What's it even doing in here?

Superman #24: A packed issue, but also basically a set up for the big finale. Lois's subplot's still up in the air, and I'm very cautious about what will come from that. Jon looked pretty much hopeless the entire issue, great job from the art team. We're introduced to Kathy and Cobb's background and then there's that resolution... I don't know, Tomasi & Gleason have been taking their time to develop the characters and I felt he skipped a stage here. I mean, the character appeared out of nowhere at the end of a very busy double page to take a action - albeit telegraphed at the beginning - that felt rushed (given the character's situation in the previous issue). Superman got jealous of Action Comics and decided to form his own super team, haha (but not as cool). And, finally, the scene teased since the beginning of the art. I thought the issue didn't suffer from the art change between the transition to Patrick Gleason's art and Doug Mahnke's, but I did think it looked a bit weirder when the inkers for Mahnke changed.

Justice League #22: I've been a lot nicer to Hitch's run than a lot of other people on internet, but, man, this issue was easily so much better than everything that came before. It did everything I've asking for, banter, friendship, playfulness, some easy action. Jon was adorable through the whole issue, even if he was portrayed a bit younger than he is (I don't mind). He and Cyborg playing videogame, so fun! Clark also wasn't shy about touching his wife the whole issue. Lois showing Batman who's the best investigate reporter is always entertaining. The biggest accomplishment of Shea Fontana, though? It's the first time I actually grew interested in getting to know the two Lantern rockies. The art was great, I especially love the way Briones drew Jon.

Double date with Diana & Steve:

By yqyer_.

By glorylamothe:

By Tirso Llaneta:

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

BANNED

Loved today's Superman, Lois does'nt let anything deter her, she has such faith in her man and is always thinking with her investigative instincts, she even asks Clark if he has any leads

Superman #26 got a new solicit (the "Road Trip" arc being pushed to subsequent issues):

SUPERMAN #26

Written by MICHAEL MORECI

Art by SCOTT GODLEWSKI

Cover by LEE WEEKS

Variant cover by JORGE JIMENEZ

Superman and Superboy’s teamwork is off and Clark is at a loss for how to fix it. Maybe an old trick Pa pulled when Clark was a boy might help get the father-son team get back on the right track!

On FOC JUNE 12 * On sale JULY 5 * 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US * RATED T

Source: Bleeding Cool.

Bummer, I was very much looking forward to that arc. That said, the one-shot sounds intriguing and, most importantly, FINALLY!!!!! It's about time this Lee Weeks' cover (my avatar's pic) was released. It looks so great! (I wish they hadn't cropped Clark's face, tho)
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Fantastic Member

Thanks for the info, Jon11! I'm disappointed about the Road Trip arc being postponed but this one-shot sounds interesting.

It makes sense that there is a rift between Superman and Superboy that needs to be addressed after the events of Black Dawn. That was a lot of trauma.

And congrats on your avatar finally appearing on a cover. Though I do wish I could see Superman's handsome mug in its entirety. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by stephtanner View Post
    And congrats on your avatar finally appearing on a cover. :-D Though I do wish I could see Superman's handsome mug in its entirety. Lol
    Well, Lee Weeks did draw the whole figure:

(Source)

I get the intention behind it, but I'd still prefer the full father & son image. I hope Lee posts the uncropped image, at least.

A little BTS from today's issue:

Writing dialogue for Manchester Black is insanely fun. When I get to write Lois & Clark? Those are the days I really love my job #Superman

By Patrick Gleason.

Seriously, the Jon & Krypto statue is just the cutest:

Via botancolecionaveis.

Fantastic Member

So it was Gleason who wrote Lois's dialogue. Interesting! He did a great job. Lois is the best. Her absolute faith in Clark really put the wind back in his sails.

The Superboy statue looks adorable. Love the chubby cheeks. Add Krypto and it's cuteness overload.

I have an idea for the next Superboy action figure. Superboy Black.

BANNED

Interesting news about the one-shot, eager to see if we'll get more Pa Kent flashbacks

BANNED

The first issue of the Tomasi/Gleason run is being reprinted as part of the Justice League Essentials series

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/06...head-of-movie/

Superman #26 variant cover:

Action Comics #981 preview:

Source: Doom Rocket.

New Des Taylor drawing:

Source.

By patogiosa:

By mealings:

Last edited by Jon11; 06-09-2017 at 05:24 AM.

A Lois & Clark sketch from the great Juan Ferreyra:

Source.

And a regular legged Lois for you apprehensive people (and her super hubby) in the upcoming - and very deserving - vacancy:

By Scott Godlewski.

BANNED

Lois does'nt look like she's wearing any prosthetic legs there.