Page 374 of 376 FirstFirst ... 274324364370371372373374375376 LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 5630

MajorHoy is right that its 4Chan but a lot of that does seem very real-

Green Arrow's Solo just sent Roy off to Sanctuary and had Ollie plan to write and give him a Letter with CoOrdinates to the Box that J'onn gave him in the event that he ever needed to take down the League, and so far is the only book tying into the Event with Ollie questioning events that happened in HIC and what he could have done differently (featuring the Titans and JL).

The Second issue of this Crisis mentions a reunion of two friends, which is Most Likely Booster and Ted.

Bleeding Cool seem to say Wally ends up on the Suicide Squad after this, and Dan DiDio hates Wally enough to turn him into a Murderous Psycho- He's proven this before with the original plan, which I've heard before was that Daniel West was actually meant to be Wally until Manapul revolted against it and we got Daniel as a Compromise.

Honestly if this is true, I'm dropping most of my DC titles to the JLs, Deathstroke and Nightwing- The Last One because he's always high on DiDio's Hitlist

Mighty Member

I think people still seem to be missing the fact that these "rumors" use preexisting rumors and speculation and build off of those to try and make it seem more true. If Roy dies, it doesn't mean these rumors were right, it just means that whoever made these up saw the same solicitations we all did and made an educated guess that Roy is going to die based on the solicitation for Green Arrow in October. By peppering these claims with things we've all ready heard, it makes people get more nervous that they are valid.

In other words, stop freaking out and stop letting people play off your paranoia.
    Currently Reading:

DC: The Flash, Challenge of the Super Sons, Nightwing

Image: Lazarus: Risen, The Old Guard, Black Magick

Boom: Mighty Morphin', Power Rangers

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    In other words, stop freaking out and stop letting people play off your paranoia.
    I'll provide a counterpoint: you all should freak the hell out and find a way to let people at DC know thyat there's no way anyone want to see this ****, just in case the rumors are true.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    I'll provide a counterpoint: you all should freak the hell out and find a way to let people at DC know thyat there's no way anyone want to see this ****, just in case the rumors are true.
    This is the way I see it. I don't care how fake it is, I just want to show Didio & cie I'm not interested by insanities like this rumor.
    Last edited by Spider-Ham; 08-02-2018 at 12:26 PM.

RE: 4chan stories about Heroes in Crisis (HiC):

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    RE: 4chan stories about Heroes in Crisis (HiC):
    But Chicken Little did end up being right in the end.

This must be what Hal Jordan fans felt like in the 90s except they didn't have forums like this to vent on.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

file_171933_0_dcretroflash80s658.jpg

Just to keep the good memories alive.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Double Post.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    This is the way I see it. I don't care how fake it is, I just want to show Didio & cie I'm not interested by insanities like this rumor.
    Freaking out on this message board isn't going to make a blip on Didio's radar. Furthermore, if people were to harass him about things that aren't in the pipeline that wouldn't do much more then annoy him. Making a statement with your dollar is also pointless before any speculated event is confirmed to occur.

If it happens and you don't like how it happens, then there is reason to get upset. At this point, all people are doing is frustrating themselves and others on the board.
    Currently Reading:

DC: The Flash, Challenge of the Super Sons, Nightwing

Image: Lazarus: Risen, The Old Guard, Black Magick

Boom: Mighty Morphin', Power Rangers

Another thing to consider, other channers come here and take screenshots of threads. When fake leaks get posted by fanfic anons as we call them, often the first thing other anons do is come to CBR and see how much everyone is losing their ****. It's fun for them. So, when people say don't take the bait so easily and make a deal about it... there's other reasons as well. I'm a regular on /co/ so I'm used to this sort of thing.
    Marvel Pull - Fantastic Four, The Immortal Hulk
    DC Pull - The Green Lantern, Goddess Mode
    Indie Pull - The Wrong Earth, High Heaven

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Freaking out on this message board isn't going to make a blip on Didio's radar.
    Neither did I suggest it. There's Facebook, twitter, e-mails to DC and whatever. A handful of well written criticism to any wrong-headed direction. And considering that this isn't the first (or second)time they try to go in this direction with Wally, a loud and clear "yeah, we still don't want this" is, IMHO, the way to go.

Didio can be quite pushing with some of his bad ideas.
    Last edited by BohemiaDrinker; 08-02-2018 at 04:37 PM.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

IF and that's a VERY big IF, the rumour proves correct - that would be me done with DC completely.

There is no salvaging the character of Wally West from that and he wouldn't be the character I've loved for 30 years even if they tried.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    IF and that's a VERY big IF, the rumour proves correct - that would be me done with DC completely.

There is no salvaging the character of Wally West from that and he wouldn't be the character I've loved for 30 years even if they tried.
    Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    There is no salvaging the character of Wally West from that

Well. There's always a company wide reboot.

Remember when Nightwing was supposed to be a quasi-villanous Jason Todd? (prevented, thank God)

Or when they turned Cass Cain into a villain?

Or the first time they wanted to make Wally into a quasi-villain in Deathstroke's team? (also prevented)

Or the time they made Roy Harper into a junkie, impotent, quasi villain in Deathstroke's team?

Or the second time they (allegedly) tried to turn Wally into a villain? (Aaaalso prevented)

(you guys seeing a pattern here or is it just me?)

The good ol' REBOOT™ can fix it!