Page 206 of 376 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256306 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 5630
    Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    Wally knows how to manipulate the sf better than Barry, but Barry should know more about it since he was trapped init for years. Although now Wally has been as well?
    Maybe it will be like how a physicist knows the theories about living in space while an engineer knows how to use those to create ways to use the theories?
    Eh...I just want Barry and Wally to complement each other the way Max and Jay did. I want the commaraderie I thought we were going to get in 2009 on.

Bart needs to be brought back. Maybe either Barry or Wally can find the real one. Or both together! :-)
    Well, to be fair, being trapped in it doesnt necessarily mean knowing about it. Barry didn't study it or anything, so there's no reason he should know. Being in the Speed Force is basically just an eternally blissful morning run, so I don't consider being trapped in it something that would give knowledge of it or anything. So with that in mind, Wally would know more than Barry.

When you brought up both Flashes bringing Bart back... I realised, who would he work with? Yeah, he'd be independent, but he has to work with either Barry or Wally. But if Wally is training NuWally like interviews imply, that just leavew Barry (was that ever a good thing? Again, didn't read much of the 2010 run)... or MAX!!!

Honestly, I'd prefer Wally be the one to find Bart, since Bart started out as Wally's sidekick. And to balance things out, you can have Barry find the original JAY, as a call back to The Flash of Two Worlds... maybe both in the same story?! And all four reunite with NuWally and there you go, the Flash family begins with one awesome two-page spread of the Flashes united?! Let me dream
    Last edited by Fuzzy Barbarian; 06-09-2016 at 04:25 PM.
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Barbarian View Post
    Honestly, I'd prefer Wally be the one to find Bart, since Bart started out as Wally's sidekick.
    Same, I could see it now- The Return of Bart Allen lol
    Now reading: The Flash (vol. 2) 35-62

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Well, to be fair, being trapped in it doesnt necessarily mean knowing about it. Barry didn't study it or anything, so there's no reason he should know. Being in the Speed Force is basically just an eternally blissful morning run, so I don't consider being trapped in it something that would give knowledge of it or anything. So with that in mind, Wally would know more than Barry.

When you brought up both Flashes bringing Bart back... I realised, who would he work with? Yeah, he'd be independent, but he has to work with either Barry or Wally. But if Wally is training NuWally like interviews imply, that just leavew Barry (was that ever a good thing? Again, didn't read much of the 2010 run)... or MAX!!!
    I'm a fan of Max and thought he was a great character that was brought into the Flash mythos. Would love to see Max return.

Honestly, I'd prefer Wally be the one to find Bart, since Bart started out as Wally's sidekick. And to balance things out, you can have Barry find the original JAY, as a call back to The Flash of Two Worlds... maybe both in the same story?! And all four reunite with NuWally and there you go, the Flash family begins with one awesome two-page spread of the Flashes united?! Let me dream
    Yes! Wally should definitely be the one to find Bart
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    I'm a fan of Max and thought he was a great character that was brought into the Flash mythos. Would love to see Max return.
    Same. I loved that we had this kind of zen master in a group that otherwise consists of scientists and everymen. Wish he was back

Also, I miss Jesse. I liked having a workaholic character who had to live up to a legacy (or two) and was do different yet similar to Wally...

Now that I think about it, the Flash family had so many different kinds of people in it, I'm even SADDER it's not around anymore
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

BANNED

Same. I loved that we had this kind of zen master in a group that otherwise consists of scientists and everymen. Wish he was back

Also, I miss Jesse. I liked having a workaholic character who had to live up to a legacy (or two) and was do different yet similar to Wally...

Now that I think about it, the Flash family had so many different kinds of people in it, I'm even SADDER it's not around anymore
    Well at least we're getting an onslaught of brand new speedster characters in The Flash comic, many of which will inevitably be shoved down our throats in place of established characters like Max. Although I'm expecting Jesse to be one of the new speedster's, and if we're lucky we might even get Bart Allen back. Like he was depowered by Bar-Torr and has been stuck in Central City with no powers and has them restored by the speed force.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

I want Max. In fact if you haven't read Flash Rebirth #1 don't read further:
    So Barry and Wally mention the need for an expert on the Speed Force. If that's not Max Mercury in a nutshell I'll eat Jay's hat. DC should totally bring back the man.
    Am I the only one that when Barry went to go see his dad my first thought was What's old man Jay doing in Barry's Dad's home? Because he looks like Pre-Flashpoint Jay Garrick.

Bart Allen could be linked to time so I wouldn't mind him in a team book that dealth with time laws. Ted and Mike? The Blue & Gold Impulse.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

So other than Wally's "ears" looking stupid (pretty sure it's just Booth failing perspective), the suit looks great!

I'm hoping it doesn't take forever for the Titans to remember Wally; hopefully that only happens in the Rebirth issue, because I can't deal with an arc of that, with EACH TITAN taking an issue to remember it. This isn't Damian Wayne's death, guys. I like to think Wally got through to Dick a little in DC Universe: Rebirth #1, because he looks to be defending Wally (kinda). Gives me hope that he got through to Linda a bit as well

EDIT: Oh, and I need to bring this up: Roy is gonna shoot the floor behind Wally at that angle. Another Brett Booth masterpiece!
    Last edited by Fuzzy Barbarian; 06-10-2016 at 04:05 PM.

Regular pulls:

So other than Wally's "ears" looking stupid (pretty sure it's just Booth failing perspective), the suit looks great!

I'm hoping it doesn't take forever for the Titans to remember Wally; hopefully that only happens in the Rebirth issue, because I can't deal with an arc of that, with EACH TITAN taking an issue to remember it. This isn't Damian Wayne's death, guys. I like to think Wally got through to Dick a little in DC Universe: Rebirth #1, because he looks to be defending Wally (kinda). Gives me hope that he got through to Linda a bit as well

EDIT: Oh, and I need to bring this up: Roy is gonna shoot the floor behind Wally at that angle. Another Brett Booth masterpiece!
    Roy looks like he's squatting on his bow and man those goggles look stpuid. With those things on you can't really get good expressions from him.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

There was an interview today where either Abnett or Booth said that Wally restored their memory with the speed force or somethin' in the Rebirth issue.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

The costume isn't bad, but it would have been awesome if they gave him the Dark Flash costume.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

I am liking the Flash suit more and more (Wally usually has good taste...*coughs*...well, in Flash suits anyway.)

You know, for awhile there I was thinking I'd never come to appreciate Booth's art, but this looks pretty danged good. I'm a sucker for detailed art as long as things like costumes don't get all 90's Xtreme fugly...and am liking this. Just look at the background alone. Lots of things for the eye to rove over.
    Except for Roy. The backwards hat, the goggles, the weird positioning here. Marring an otherwise dang fine pic.

Oh...and Wally's ears/antennae/whatever. Those things have been the bane for all Flashes who have them. They never look right from a heads or mostly heads on view.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

I actually think Wally now has the best Flash suit. I think it takes the best elements from Barry's current costume and the old kid flash suit. Wish it had yellow instead of silver though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    I want Max. In fact if you haven't read Flash Rebirth #1 don't read further:
    So Barry and Wally mention the need for an expert on the Speed Force. If that's not Max Mercury in a nutshell I'll eat Jay's hat. DC should totally bring back the man.
    Am I the only one that when Barry went to go see his dad my first thought was What's old man Jay doing in Barry's Dad's home? Because he looks like Pre-Flashpoint Jay Garrick.

Bart Allen could be linked to time so I wouldn't mind him in a team book that dealth with time laws. Ted and Mike? The Blue & Gold Impulse.

eh, I like the Jay-Henry twist on the show, but I hope they don't add that to comics.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan

Quote Originally Posted by FishyZombie View Post
    eh, I like the Jay-Henry twist on the show, but I hope they don't add that to comics.
    Say what now? (I haven't watched the show since just before Wally came on because...a grievance that is now getting more moot. May start watching it again.)

oh, well spoiler alert

jay-garrick.jpg

Wally 'Ginger' West fan

Oh for the love of.... Seriously?! Henry Allen....Jay....*wimpers*. And why is his lightning bolt all wrong? Never mind the top. *sigh* Okay, maybe I shouldn't watch that show. All the deviations just upset my world view.