• None, and you have too much characters that start with B

0 0%
  • Other (please name)

7 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Amazing Member
    the third rock in a solar system in the milky way

Default Make your own arrowverse (or vote for a new arrowverse character you would want)

Here’s the rules/
    -you can do both of the things in the titles. Heck, I even encourage it! I want some results! For things!
    -original tv shows. This doesn’t mean you can’t have any character involved in the arrowverse inside your thing, just try mixing them up and giving them a different role (if there a one and done villain then I don’t care)
    -you can do mainstream characters, but just not the Wonder Woman, Superman, flash (that would contradict the first rule), or literally anybody that has a DC universe exclusive tv show as of July 30th, 2018. So young justice, teen titans (members not in the show can be in it, like tempest), Harley Quinn, or swamp thing. But, again, doesn’t mean they can’t exist in the version (Batman wasn’t mentioned on purpose)
    -unless your first show is a hero (or villain, I don’t care) that has arrows that’s not green arrow or dark archer, then change the name to something else
    -each tv show should have a villain for season 1 and season 2 along with a team of two people with powers (they don’t actually need powers, but they need to be a supporting character that fights). But what if you can’t find two? Throw in a random one. If you wanna do more villains, do more. But more team characters can only go up to 5, including the main character. Want more? Kill a dude/dudette off
    -use loopholes, don’t go into too much detail if you want
    -do atleast one crossover

That’s long. Who wants a big belly burger?

(I might make my own arrowverse sometime. Just watch out for it)
    Last edited by Shazamdude; 07-31-2018 at 07:53 AM. Reason: I changed my mind

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

I'd be all in on watching a Booster Gold show.
    Base it on the Geoff Johns run as a starting point and have at it!
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

I've said it before but I'd like them to flesh out some characters they've already introduced but haven't used much, like Wildcat & Huntress.

There's no Question option in the question....
    Snowflakes melt in flame wars.

Amazing Member

Oops. I was trying to do characters that seem arrowverse-y. Forgot question existed, my bad

Isn't the Atom on Legend's pretty much a re-purposed Ted Kord Blue Beetle?

As far as Beetles showing up:

I'd have Dan Garret Blue Beetle go to Legends.
    Ted Kord Blue Beetle go to Arrow.
    And Jaime Reyes Blue Beetle go to either Flash or Supergirl.

Then a crossover where all three team-up.
    Last edited by Güicho; 07-31-2018 at 08:16 AM.

As a team....

J'onzz: In the end it's your friendship I've come to value most. Believe it or not, Vibe -- that includes you. LOL!

Is "arrowverse" mean the same as all the entire DC/CWverse shows?

As a new team, for an episode team up/crossover I'd still like to see is...

J'onn J'onzz from Supergirl
    Vixen from Arrow
    Vibe from Flash
    Gypsy from Flash
    Steel from Legends
    All team-up for one universe saving adventure that just happens to take place in Detroit.
    Last edited by Güicho; 06-17-2020 at 12:22 PM.

Amazing Member

Ok, I said I would make it, imma start makin it (some, if not all characters are from your opinions)

Booster gold/
    -season 1 would be emerald empress. They could do her like an actual empress, and have her try killing booster gold for running from his punishment for “harassing her city” (stealing a piece of her dinner, as mentioned by booster gold). She is defeated obviously, but since she was defeated in the past, we see a major (good) difference in the future
    -season 2 villain(s) is burners. Not much here except emerald empress guard that had memory of emerald empress going to the pass, so when everything changed, they noticed it and tried killing booster gold
    -I guess gold star incorporated counts as his team. Two special people? Gold star and captain atom. Gold star is easy, have her travel back in time, and have captain atom have travelled FORWARD in time. Oh, and make Kyle rayner see gold star incorporated as a threat to the sector in season 2 or 3. Why?

Kyle rayner/
    -season 1, along with season 2 is gonna be hard, seeing how space Jesus (it’s in a lantern corps video) has less villains then Hal Jordan, and I wanna save one of them for a crossover. So I guess we can just have certain red corps members be the main villain for season 1? I guess. Have atrocitus be the main-main villain
    -season 2 is oblivion. Basically a evil version of Kyle rayner.
    -the team can be John Stewart, guy Gardner, and Jessica Cruz, with blue beetle (Reyes) becoming re-occurring late season 1 and red tornado late season 2

Blue beetle/
    -season 1 is calculator. How? Well, he can start ruining blue beetle’s life by manning his leg by a bear trap in his room at a precise time, which also activates the scarab, so the family knows he’s a superhero, then he freaking threatens to kill his sister if he doesn’t kill the politician within precisely 2 hours, 22 minutes, and 34 seconds. Why? Because he thinks it will be a second late (and he knows he’s gonna fake it). And it is. So he tries killing his sister. And succeeds. And he even decides to say he will blow up the entire city of El Paso (where he lives) if he doesn’t go on a crime spree, so instead he tries evacuating the city, and tries getting the help of gold star corporations. And everyone gets out for the most part. Where do they all go? Coast city, star city, and even vanity city all the way over there. Blue beetle goes to star city, and then the original green arrow is introduced
    -season 2 is blood beetle. Not much he does except try and kill blue beetle
    -season 3 is Silvermane. (I think that’s his name). He tries to steal his scarab
    -he has his friends, who’s names no one cares about really, Brenda and pack I think. Oh, and traci exists. Anyways, ted kord is in it as his mentor, and as a re-occurring character we get etrigan why etrigan you ask well because I think we need etrigan

And for a while, that’s it for my arrowverse. Look at it, and either love it or hate it (or be neutral). Your decision.

Amazing Member

ok, could someone PLEASE make an arrowverse? I’m the only one doing it, and I don’t like it.
    Last edited by Shazamdude; 07-31-2018 at 07:01 PM.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Isn't the Atom on Legend's pretty much a re-purposed Ted Kord Blue Beetle?

As far as Beetles showing up:

I'd have Dan Garret Blue Beetle go to Legends.
    Ted Kord Blue Beetle go to Arrow.
    And Jaime Reyes Blue Beetle go to either Flash or Supergirl.

Then a crossover where all three team-up.
    Oh, ok. Well, I’m sad now. But that does sound cool, none the less

I chose "Other" because my first choice was going to be The Question. (Sage) A crusading, self-righteous news reporter/host who tackles corruption and evil-doers on his show and feels compelled to put on a mask and punch them in the face to take them down himself could be interesting. As much as I liked the zen version, or the conspiracy theorist versions, a more Ditko-ish version could be more relevant to the current climate. In the O'Neil vein of not actually calling him "The Question," I'd make "The Question" the name of his show - at first at least.

Considering the darker nature of this show, he'd cross over with "Arrow" - perhaps as antagonists at first, but then appear occasionally as a plot device as Ollie's "deep throat" when he needs some off-the-wall info that Overwatch can't just hack into.
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 07-31-2018 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post

Is "arrowverse" mean the same as all the entire DC/CWverse shows?

As a new team, for an episode team up/crossover I'd still like to see is...

J'onn J'onzz from Supergirl
    Vixen from Arrow
    Vibe from Flash
    Gypsy from Flash
    Steel from Legends
    All team-up for one universe saving adventure that just happens to take place in Detroit.
    This really needs to happen.
    Batman - Daredevil

Amazing Member

Default Can someone else make a full fledged arrowverse? Or start making one?

I was really hoping someone would make a arrowverse. It would be nice to see that here so I can see the type of stuff people would like in an arrowverse, and really just there arrowverse

Though Batwoman is entering the Arrowverse come the crossover (be interesting to see her backstory, and if her cousin is alive and kicking in Gotham on Kara's Earth), I'd toss in Jason Todd.

Could pop in from time to time, not necessarily his own show, but say, on Supergirl's Earth. Tracked down a criminal to Kara's town that had been targeting kids in Gotham.

Needless to say, Jason is wearing his Red Mask, and is more brutal than Batman with criminals. Which leads to confrontation first with Guardian (whom Jason outmaneuvers and possibly injure), and the Kara. With Jason rolling his eyes once he sees the "S".

I would love to see a Sandman series.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime