Page 376 of 376 FirstFirst ... 276326366372373374375376
Results 5,626 to 5,630 of 5630
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mrbrklyn View Post
    Well, as far as Wally being an upbeat character, which he always was, and the great development with Linda Parks etc.... they evidently ripped that all up with this last Flash issue. It really upsets me. I don't know why they keep making the Flash a basket case soap opera.
    Have you been reading Justice League and Man of Steel? Barry is Wally now. He is the upbeat, joke-a-minute character now because that's what people expect of The Flash. On TV, he's a mopey twenty-something who tries to break his anxiety with humor. I swear, they don't know how to sell Barry so they repackage other characters and slap his name on it.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbrklyn View Post
    How about starting with Carmen Infantano's Trial of the Flash ... the great thing about Wally was he was washed from that whole zoo and allowed to have a nornal Super Hero run without all the personal tragedy. Ripping apart a characters person is not the only way to right great stories.
    Why are you blaming Infantino for that storyline?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Have you been reading Justice League and Man of Steel? Barry is Wally now. He is the upbeat, joke-a-minute character now because that's what people expect of The Flash. On TV, he's a mopey twenty-something who tries to break his anxiety with humor. I swear, they don't know how to sell Barry so they repackage other characters and slap his name on it.
    That is one problem coupled onto a legacy that was destroyed by Infantano to begin with. How many Prof Zoom/Reverse Flashes are there?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    That is one problem coupled onto a legacy that was destroyed by Infantano to begin with. How many Prof Zoom/Reverse Flashes are there?

There is a notion that rather large threads may contribute to server load. As such, we are experimenting with closing existing threads to see if it helps matters.
    Feel free to start a new thread on the same topic.
    "Let me guess. My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie!"
    @Matt_of_Geek
    Now writing at The Atomic Junk Shop

CBR Community Standards and Rules