Page 207 of 376 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257307 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 5630
    Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

In that pic...just who is Nightwing (and Donna) looking at? Is there another Titan to the right?
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    Oh for the love of.... Seriously?! Henry Allen....Jay....*wimpers*. And why is his lightning bolt all wrong? Never mind the top. *sigh* Okay, maybe I shouldn't watch that show. All the deviations just upset my world view.
    heh, you should see what they did with the other 'Jay.' From what I hear that actually seriously pissed off Mark Waid.
    Last edited by FishyZombie; 06-10-2016 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FishyZombie View Post
    heh, you should see what they did with the other 'Jay.' From what I hear that actually seriously pissed off Mark Waid.

The other "Jay" wasn't really "Jay" and he (Mark Waid) calmed down as soon as he realized that.
    Last edited by Midnighter; 06-10-2016 at 10:09 PM.

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

In that pic...just who is Nightwing (and Donna) looking at? Is there another Titan to the right?
    I think the scene is Dick and Wally just got to the Titans' base, probably via Wally carrying Dick in -- or Dick ran with Wally via sharing the Speed Force, if they keep that power around, which would be an awesome way for the Titans to get from place to place as opposed to having yet ANOTHER team with a jet -- and everyone thinks he's an intruder. Dick is probably supposed to be looking at Roy and Omen, and Donna's probs supposed to be looking at Wally.
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post
    The other "Jay" wasn't really "Jay" and he (Mark Waid) calmed down as soon as he realized that.
    Sometimes I think Waid and I are soul buddies as I see we tend too get upset at the same things. . So Jay, zoom, Henry, and a sad parody of Jay's awesome bargain-basement costume. And now a likely Flashpoint tie-in...the story arc I will forever despise as much as Act Of God and huge swaths of Flash Rebirth.

Huh. Just realized going to have to be careful with my typing to differentiate between Flash: Rebirth the hot mess by Geoff....and Rebirth Special the redemption of Geoff, and Rebirth Flash the much improved The Flash book series.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Sometimes I think Waid and I are soul buddies as I see we tend too get upset at the same things. . So Jay, zoom, Henry, and a sad parody of Jay's awesome bargain-basement costume. And now a likely Flashpoint tie-in...the story arc I will forever despise as much as Act Of God and huge swaths of Flash Rebirth.

Huh. Just realized going to have to be careful with my typing to differentiate between Flash: Rebirth the hot mess by Geoff....and Rebirth Special the redemption of Geoff, and Rebirth Flash the much improved The Flash book series.
    Omg, same thoughts! I seriously don't like Henry-Jay's outfit. Just... why not keep it the same as what Hunter was using, except brighter? Why do... THAT to it? Sad part is, that suits not even bad! It'd make a great movie outfit! But it's not Jay! Still hate the Zoom-Jay twist.

For me, recent Flash things go:

Flash: Rebirth - 80% trash
    Flashpoint - Utter garbage that would barely warrant a mini-crossover, let alone be thee last story before a reboot
    Rebirth - Johns' redemption and massive "me and DiDio, most DiDio, fucked up, sorry"
    Flash: Rebirth (2016) - Joshua Williamson's "so Marvel cancels my series after one arc, I'll just come over here and be ON POINT in my first assignment!"

What are Waid's thoughts on the New 52 series, I wonder?
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

Wally 'Ginger' West fan

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Barbarian View Post
    Omg, same thoughts! I seriously don't like Henry-Jay's outfit. Just... why not keep it the same as what Hunter was using, except brighter? Why do... THAT to it? Sad part is, that suits not even bad! It'd make a great movie outfit! But it's not Jay! Still hate the Zoom-Jay twist.

For me, recent Flash things go:

Flash: Rebirth - 80% trash
    Flashpoint - Utter garbage that would barely warrant a mini-crossover, let alone be thee last story before a reboot
    Rebirth - Johns' redemption and massive "me and DiDio, most DiDio, fucked up, sorry"
    Flash: Rebirth (2016) - Joshua Williamson's "so Marvel cancels my series after one arc, I'll just come over here and be ON POINT in my first assignment!"

What are Waid's thoughts on the New 52 series, I wonder?
    Must not forget Lee. There are probably others. It will be interesting in a couple of decades or whatever to find out what was really going on with Didio & Co.

Oh, that all would be a fantastic read.

To get an idea though, go back to see what Waid thought of Didio and others in 2009. Of note: read about Flash Rebirth (2009). There is no love lost between Waid and Didio and I for one side with Waid. Didio is a...(unkind word not fit for a family website.)

Wally 'Ginger' West fan

Two of the five in that are pics already known, but my heart swelled at the one of Wally alone in that room.

Plus he really should have waited for vetting by Batman before going there.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    That must be the best camera ever for Wally not to be blurry and out of focus af lol

I'm assuming Dick brought him into the room, otherwise the art is really failing. It's sad, but I'm wondering how long they can do the "Wally is wiped from everything" thing when, eventually, he WILL need a public identity. At first, I thought Barry pulling out of the Speed Force would restore everyone's memories, but Flash: Rebirth showed that clearly wasn't the case. But then I thought at least all the official stuff like documents and stuff would be restored, but... no? I mean, how is Wally going to have a civilian life without a birth record? It's the same problem I have with what happened to Dick over in Grayson; his name was wiped from everyone's minds and databases. And now I realise we have TWO characters who have that going for them. So are the Titans jsut going to see Wally and Dick and think, "who the fuck are these two?" I mean, you can't even say Titans Hunt took place before Grayson's ending, because Dick was still working under Helena in Titans Hunt.

I'm hoping Wally's mass-mindwipe thing is solved very, very quickly, because I can't see many good stories coming from it. all I can see is Wally being sad about it and reminding people in -- or rather, retconning Wally moments into -- the new timeline.

Regular pulls:

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

So according to Abnett and Booth, Wally's lightning will be white when he runs. If you all remember, the Dark Flash's lightning was white too. I don't know why they didn't just go ahead and give him the costume.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/articl...i/1100-155653/
    Last edited by The Whovian; 06-13-2016 at 05:11 PM.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    So according to Abnett and Booth, Wally's lightning will be white when he runs. If you all remember, the Dark Flash's lightning was white too. I don't know why they didn't just go ahead and give him the costume.
    A proper hero has a centered insignia.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    If he had the DF costume, they could remove the lightning bolt that runs down his shoulder and onto his chest and replace it with the new circle and lightning bolt.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Wally 'Ginger' West fan

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    Normally I agree with you on things, but....

Jay Garrick.

For those who love the Wally and Nightwing friendship with wholehearted abandon:
    I came on to share a motion gif I found elsewhere. Tried to find it on a Google image list instead of this site, but...eh, it's safe.
    The scans are ones we've already seen in previews. I'm talking about just the fan art.

I'm an old lady. I shouldn't be squeeing so much. It's unseemly.
    '....'

SQUEEEEEEE! ==> http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/6258784.html

I can't wait until we get a good artist on Titans. And I wonder how often Wally will show up in the Flash title
    Now reading: The Flash (vol. 2) 35-62