Page 104 of 376 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 5630
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    You're mistaken there, Kyer. That's not DiscoWing. That's MulletWing.

This guy is DiscoWing:

His best costume.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    No, I didn't catch the episode.
    That show comes on at the worst time EVER for me to watch TV, and I always forget to DVR it.
    Is the first season on Netflix or no, is it too soon for Netflix?
    Don't purchase! Watch it for free (with commercials) on the TV station's website. That's what I do. Granted, it's not as good a website as CBS's (I watch Elementary there) becuase there's only PAUSE and PLAY as functions, but it beats having to watch it on cable TV's lousy time table. In fact I wish BBCAmerica would go this route.

Note: they only store a small quantity of the latest episodes so check it out now rather than later.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

No, I didn't catch the episode.
    That show comes on at the worst time EVER for me to watch TV, and I always forget to DVR it.
    Is the first season on Netflix or no, is it too soon for Netflix?
    Do you like the show? Since your a Wally fan you might like it. It stars a guy with reddish brown hair, with green eyes, runs fast and eats a lot, works with STAR labs, dates a woman named Linda Park. Trying to sell it to you, I really like the show.
    I have no beef with Vegans

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pharozonk View Post
    Someone sent me this and I thought it was pretty funny.

Where's that crying laughing emoji when you need it?
    I loved that episode of JLU and this meme fits perfectly.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by upgrayedd View Post
    Do you like the show? Since your a Wally fan you might like it. It stars a guy with reddish brown hair, with green eyes, runs fast and eats a lot, works with STAR labs, dates a woman named Linda Park. Trying to sell it to you, I really like the show.
    That's pretty much why I like the show. I just pretend I mishear them saying Wally's name.

Quote Originally Posted by upgrayedd View Post
    I have only been able to catch two episodes or so.
    this is the same Flash show that is on CW, yes?
    If so, I actually started watching it because Firestorm was to appear.

Kyer-I asked about Netflix because I really need to watch the show from the beginning of the series.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Medusa View Post
    That's pretty much why I like the show. I just pretend I mishear them saying Wally's name.
    ....and he was raised in the West household. I don't know why Joe did not flat out adopt him since he raised him like his own son. Hmmmm Then his name would have been Barry West....
    I have no beef with Vegans

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Medusa View Post
    I pretend its some unknown speedster....except when Linda comes into play. Too much. Her character's name has managed to get past my defenses. I don't know how much longer I can watch the show that I otherwise was enjoying.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

All-New Member

I remember loving flash in the Justice League cartoon but I've never read a Flash comic, what are some good Flash stories/runs for a beginner?

Wally 'Ginger' West fan

Single one-shot #54 is considered a classic. I also did a partial list some couple of pages back on this thread.

Having came from the Jlu show and only just learning that comic books were still printed past the 1970's, I began with Terminal Velocity, Return. of Barry Allen, Born to Run, Dead Heat, and then the rest of the trade books available from Target.com, Amazon, and Barnes &Noble. Born to run is the origin story by Mark Waid, but the first two I mentioned got me seriously hooked on Wally West.

If you are doing digital issues I or someone can look those numbers up for you...I don't have access right now.

Also, note that these are on Wally West. The current Flash in all media (grrrr!) is actually Barry Allen. Googling will give all sorts of info. The Comixology sale ends in just a few days. Gotta go for at least half the day, sorry.

I read #28 last night, was that Linda's first appearance in a comic?
    If so, that might explain why I had to get that issue digitally and I couldn't find a paper copy of it in stock (at least for a decent price).

ETA: Nevermind. I just googled it, and it was.

I read #28 last night, was that Linda's first appearance in a comic?
    If so, that might explain why I had to get that issue digitally and I couldn't find a paper copy of it in stock (at least for a decent price).

ETA: Nevermind. I just googled it, and it was.
    I was extremely lucky and able to score a decent copy for $0.25 a little over a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n_RDM View Post
    I was extremely lucky and able to score a decent copy for $0.25 a little over a year ago.
    At your LCS or online?

Wally 'Ginger' West fan

Guys, check the other threads.

They've brought back DC52 Kid Flash (Bart)

I'm stuck in a state between shock and ready to explode.

They brought back Kid Flash Bart after making Wally a....a....kid.

I'm trying REALLY HARD not to explode.

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    Guys, check the other threads.

They've brought back DC52 Kid Flash (Bart)

I'm stuck in a state between shock and ready to explode.

They brought back Kid Flash Bart after making Wally a....a....kid.

I'm trying REALLY HARD not to explode.
    BAR-TOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*head explodes*
    Cyclops was right