Page 111 of 376 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 5630
    Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    So, I don't know if this has been commented here, but Tequan Richmond is rumored for Wally West in the TV show.

If true, this is bad news for those of you highly concerned with his skin color, But it's good news as he's pretty much the same age as Barry. No Kid Flash bs.
    Potential skin color does not worry me half as much as likely hair does. Frankly, I can't stand traditional and modern African hair styles and hair types as they fall within the super short and/or super curly ratio. (I also can't stand paisley as a pattern, pale yellow as a color, square geometric shapes. So what?)

Kid Flash would be major BS to me even if he was Northern European or Asian or Hispanic or Tellurian. Honestly, that was a crap hero name. Like Icicle Junior. Wally's original becoming-a-superhero story was better than that name. Jay's background story was better than that name that's how bad it is/was.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Quote Originally Posted by Heatwave the Rogue View Post
    I'm looking forward to the upcoming Wally West convergence story. Should be fun, but I wish Waid was writing it.
    Soon! Next time I go to my local comic store (not really local, 25 mile drive) I will be walking out with 10 copies of Speed Force #1 !!
    I have no beef with Vegans

Gritty & Realistic Member Hatestorm's Avatar

Will Wally West's long awaited return be just a one off, then? I'm still trying to get my head around this Convergence thing.

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    So, I don't know if this has been commented here, but Tequan Richmond is rumored for Wally West in the TV show.

If true, this is bad news for those of you highly concerned with his skin color, But it's good news as he's pretty much the same age as Barry. No Kid Flash bs.
    Like the people concerned enough with skin colour to change it on not just this character, but many others as well.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hatestorm View Post
    Will Wally West's long awaited return be just a one off, then? I'm still trying to get my head around this Convergence thing.

Like the people concerned enough with skin colour to change it on not just this character, but many others as well.
    I pretty much assumed they'd essentially "Ollie & Roy" him to be closer in age proximity. It's a CW super-soap, after all! Everyone's gotta be old enough for sexual tension and romantic partner trading. And we're all used to "mostly adult Wally" anyway, since the 80s.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Convergence is only two books for Speed Force. (And isn't it wonderful that after five years they finally give us what they promised: a Speed Force book....for a whopping two issues. Except no mixed Speed Force family. No Jay or Barry, or Jessie with Wally. But, hey! Hero battling fallen hero action! Whoopee. *sigh* Then one world survives the mess (guess which ones will survive....hint: Barry, Bruce, Diana, Kal).

I hear that Eobard Thawne actually looks like his comic book version. Will wonders never cease. Here I was thinking that CW TV couldn't match an actor to a part to save a life.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

And here we go ! Speed Force #1 preview :

http://www.comicosity.com/exclusive-...speed-force-1/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    And here we go ! Speed Force #1 preview :

http://www.comicosity.com/exclusive-...speed-force-1/
    Good preview,wish grummett had better inker and colorist,like back in the Superboy book,but still good.
    wonder how wally will get his powers back,cause I don't think wally fans would appreciate him get mauled.

Gritty & Realistic Member Hatestorm's Avatar

After all these years he's finally back!

I hope this isn't just a chance for Wally fans to say goodbye and he'll be here to stay convergence and onwards.

If it is a farewell, then i suppose it's a nice gesture but isn't much compensation after what they did. Which was downright malicious.

After all these years he's finally back!

I hope this isn't just a chance for Wally fans to say goodbye and he'll be here to stay convergence and onwards.

If it is a farewell, then i suppose it's a nice gesture but isn't much compensation after what they did. Which was downright malicious.
    Very true, I'd rather DC had of killed Wally instead of never existing. Unless your Uncle Ben, death is just a chance to take a break and come back stronger.
    I have no beef with Vegans

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by upgrayedd View Post
    Very true, I'd rather DC had of killed Wally instead of never existing. Unless your Uncle Ben, death is just a chance to take a break and come back stronger.
    Don't give them any ideas,the last thing I want to see is the real wally being killed in front of his kids,then in classic DC fashion they will kill his kids too.

Linda got left behind. That informs my preferences as to how Convergence should turn out: if she had come along, I'd have been fine if, say, Wally and his family end up migrating to Earth-0 to set up shop in its Keystone City, or settle down on a mosaic world populated by the denizens of the cities taken to Telos. But with Linda having been left in the pre-Flashpoint Keystone City, I'm really hoping that Convergence ends up confirming that the pre-Flashpoint timelines still exist, and that this Gotham City ends up being sent home — or that Wally gets a chance to go back just long enough to retrieve his wife.

Also, the implications of Flash: Rebirth appear to have been unravelled somewhat. Wally got transported to Telos by way of Gotham City, which means he's coming from the same point in the pre-Flashpoint timeline as Nightwing/Oracle, Batgirl, and Harley Quinn, all of whom appear to be from immediately before Flashpoint hit. Yet Wally is in his pre-Rebirth costume, and Iris and Jai are as they were pre-Rebirth (instead of Iris being the new Impulse and Jai being depowered). If they had been snagged from a slightly earlier point in the timeline, that would have made perfect sense; but they weren't.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

It has already been confirmed by Jeff King that some of the timelines of Convergence will return. These timelines will be merged (I suppose) in the seven "?" Earth of the New 52's Multiverse.
    This is what King said :

Q: How does the Multiversity Guidebook tie into Convergence?

Jeff King Answer: Answers what planet is the "?" on the map of the Multiverse and that's just the start!

Q: Can all beloved worlds/times continue in a Convergence all-continuities anthology ongoing series pls?

A: They can and they will.
    He seems to be a huge fan of the character (he also wanted to write about the Young Justice timeline in order to show us what happened to Kid Flash at the end of S2 ... But DC refused) and I can't imagine that one of this Earth is not New Earth. For now we have to wait the end of Convergence but there is hope for our favorite Flash.

With The Flash #41, the S2 of the CW show, 2015 might be a good year for the fanbase
    Last edited by Spider-Ham; 04-04-2015 at 05:10 AM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    It has already been confirmed by Jeff King that some of the timelines of Convergence will return. These timelines will be merged (I suppose) in the seven "?" Earth of the New 52's Multiverse.
    Much as I'd like to see that, it's not what King said. The '?' On the map isn't the seven Unkown Earths; it's that little spot due south of them. And it's Telos, the site of Convergence itself.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Ouch. My bad ! I thought he was talking about all the unknown Earths, thanks for correcting me.