Page 114 of 376 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 5630
    BANNED

If DC doesn't see the numbers as good enough for a wally west series on its own,I would vote for a team book with wally and kids in it...and superboy lol.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by upgrayedd View Post
    according to Comichron, Speed Force #1 sold 42,977 copies! Sold more than March's Flash by 4,580 copies!
    Hate to bring you down, but I don't think that 4k is a significant difference, when you compare a #1 with a #40. Hope I'm wrong.

It's been 10 years since Wally didn't lead a title. There are many disadvantages this book had: kids, not a star writer, filler event and misleading title.

42k is amazing, I'm proud.

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by new_onslaught View Post
    Hate to bring you down, but I don't think that 4k is a significant difference, when you compare a #1 with a #40. Hope I'm wrong.
    Considering what Speed Force was, that's kind of amazing. Its a 2 issue, out of the main continuity special, about a character who isn't even in use anymore. Plus those numbers are more than high enough to support a series. Here's hoping.
    Cyclops was right

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by new_onslaught View Post
    It's not really a new #1 though, since it's a 2 issue mini, rather than an actual new launch. It's even hard to compare with the Future End's and Villain's month, since those were both tied to events and the main comic, while this is just tied to an event and will have no effect in the main Flash series going forward.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    It's been 10 years since Wally didn't lead a title. There are many disadvantages this book had: kids, not a star writer, filler event and misleading title.

42k is amazing, I'm proud.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashingSabre View Post
    Considering what Speed Force was, that's kind of amazing. Its a 2 issue, out of the main continuity special, about a character who isn't even in use anymore. Plus those numbers are more than high enough to support a series. Here's hoping.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonZ View Post
    It's not really a new #1 though, since it's a 2 issue mini, rather than an actual new launch. It's even hard to compare with the Future End's and Villain's month, since those were both tied to events and the main comic, while this is just tied to an event and will have no effect in the main Flash series going forward.
    Hope you're right and I'm wrong guys. The ony thing I really want from DC right now is a new original Wally series!

Always Rakzo

I have to say that those are some pretty good numbers for the title.

And if rumours are to be believed, many of the Convergence worlds are going to survive so the possibility of a book featuring classic Wally is there.

BANNED

They should just come out with a small launch of multiverse books-Wally and kids,Clark and Lois with child,shazam,and of course Superboy.put matrix supergirl in the JL3001 book

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    They should just come out with a small launch of multiverse books-Wally and kids,Clark and Lois with child,shazam,and of course Superboy.put matrix supergirl in the JL3001 book
    Giffen did a great job writing Matrix Supergirl in his Convergence issue, would not be suprised if they ended up doing that.
    I have no beef with Vegans

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

So our (small) hopes of Wally as the movie Flash are down the gutter. Any one surprised? I am a bit, just because I find it weird that DC will have 2 Barry (and probably a Jay Garrick) Flashes at the same time.
    Cyclops was right

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Try nonexistent seeing as its the same people in charge.
    Any big-bucks event featuring "Wally" will be using the shoe-horned social-corrective version rather than the one who earned his fame via righteous coolness.

-mega sigh-

On the plus side I'm in no way tempted to buy anything with DC stamped on it for the near future.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Incredible Member PennyDreadful's Avatar

The comics, movie, and TV divisions are separate.

I admit to being bummed that Wally isn't the movie Flash as Ezra seems more like a Wally.

I do have hopes for season 2, as the producers infer that he'll appear and Candice Patton wants Wally on the show, too. Wally helping Hartley to redeem himself? Would be awesome.

Besides, the DC movies look depressingly Snyder-esque. Make no mistake--that does appear to be the kind of DCCU that WB wants.

I'd rather have Wally grow into the role of speedster on TV, quite honestly.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    On the plus side I'm in no way tempted to buy anything with DC stamped on it for the near future.
    I mistyped. Completely forgot to put LEGO DC as an exception. Probably because LEGO DC is a lot more closer to the DC I pine for than the comic books of the last ten years.

Read Convergence #8 and...still no sign that Wally got reunited with Linda? Have to say that the new 'ending' left me almost as bummed as the opening issues of Flashpoint and its Flash tie-ins. Before I could imagine in my mind that Wally, Linda, and the kids were lost in the speed force or had found refuge on a multiverse planet that suited them. Now I'm to envision a Wally with his kids who is forever looking for his spiritual anchor, Linda? Nuts to that!
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

BANNED

I really wish DC would do Wally West for the film Flash. We don't need two Barry Allans.

BANNED

I totally understand why Barry went back with parallax,Kara,Clark and family to fix the Crisis,but I would have loved to see Wally get the limelight one more time.

Hopefully "I" get my Wally and kids book or story someday(finding Linda),and more superboy

I also think they should have went with Wally in the movie,his personality would translate well,and we already have Barry done on tv