Page 180 of 376 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 5630
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by NightwingIvI View Post
    1.) Nightwing
    2.) Troia
    3.) Arsenal
    4.) Tempest
    5.) Herald
    6.) Hawk
    7.) Dove
    8.) Omen
    9.) Gnark
    10.) spoilers:
    Bumblebee
    end of spoilers

Sorry
    In Titans Hunt #8, it's explicitly stated that Bumblebee wasn't one of the ORIGINAL 10. Did you read it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    In Titans Hunt #8, it's explicitly stated that Bumblebee wasn't one of the ORIGINAL 10. Did you read it?
    Not yet, I was assuming since se had to meet Mal somewhere and she has superpowers. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    I hope this will make everyone happy.

So, in the last page of Titans Hunt :

- Nightwing remembers they were 10 Titans and one is still missing ...
    - The story ends showing lightnings.

Fingers crossed guys !
    I was already 99% sure but now it's 100%. Wally is back. I would bet on it (and I never gamble lol)
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NightwingIvI View Post
    Not yet, I was assuming since se had to meet Mal somewhere and she has superpowers. My bad.
    http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/05/...hunt-spoilers/

Here, for some context for the thread in general. Don't click unless you wanna be spoiled though!
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Last edited by colonyofcells; 05-18-2016 at 08:40 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by colonyofcells View Post

That is exaclty what i want right there.

Now how to do it,or explaon it.
    - wally has been living on earth for the last 5 years,but as a normal person with no memory.he has a wife and two kids,and is just going about his normal life when he gets his memories back.

Ta da yw

My theory (which I've held for a while now) is that classic Wally has been trapped in the Speed Force since Flashpoint. With the Rebirth hints, my only revision to this theory is that the Speed Force is connected to the Timestream, and as such has properties similar to the Paradise Dimension that the CoIE refugees got stuck in. Heck, for all we know, the Paradise Dimension was itself in the Speed Force.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    My theory (which I've held for a while now) is that classic Wally has been trapped in the Speed Force since Flashpoint. With the Rebirth hints, my only revision to this theory is that the Speed Force is connected to the Timestream, and as such has properties similar to the Paradise Dimension that the CoIE refugees got stuck in. Heck, for all we know, the Paradise Dimension was itself in the Speed Force.
    I like that idea also.in your idea would is family be with him?

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    But he would have had to escape long enough to join the Teen Titans then get sucked back in. He was obviously a teen when he disappeared which means it wasn't adult Wally with his wife and kids.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    But he would have had to escape long enough to join the Teen Titans then get sucked back in. He was obviously a teen when he disappeared which means it wasn't adult Wally with his wife and kids.
    So you like my idea?

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    I hope this will make everyone happy.

So, in the last page of Titans Hunt :

- Nightwing remembers they were 10 Titans and one is still missing ...
    - The story ends showing lightnings.

Fingers crossed guys !
    I wasn't really awake today and forgot to pick it up, so I read this response before reading the actual comic (borrowed my sister's)

Last few pages gave me goosebumps! There is no way this isn't Wally coming back, but will they kill him in Rebirth to parallel Barry's sacrifice and piss off Wally fans? For real though, there is NO WAY this isn't Wally coming back. Unless they troll us and it's Jesse Quick, in which case, they will have massively pissed people off. It'd be like what Marvel did with the new Quasar; they said a dead character was returning and people assumed either Richard Rider, Phyla-Vel or Wendell Vaughn... and instead got a new character taking the Quasar name. So the character now has a strike against her ALREADY even though she's done next to nothing.

Don't get me wrong I like Jesse, but at this point, if it isn't Wally I am officially swearing off all Flash comics until he's back (which is not that hard, the current run has been pretty bad).
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Will of the Geeks View Post
    I wasn't really awake today and forgot to pick it up, so I read this response before reading the actual comic (borrowed my sister's)

Last few pages gave me goosebumps! There is no way this isn't Wally coming back, but will they kill him in Rebirth to parallel Barry's sacrifice and piss off Wally fans? For real though, there is NO WAY this isn't Wally coming back. Unless they troll us and it's Jesse Quick, in which case, they will have massively pissed people off. It'd be like what Marvel did with the new Quasar; they said a dead character was returning and people assumed either Richard Rider, Phyla-Vel or Wendell Vaughn... and instead got a new character taking the Quasar name. So the character now has a strike against her ALREADY even though she's done next to nothing.

Don't get me wrong I like Jesse, but at this point, if it isn't Wally I am officially swearing off all Flash comics until he's back (which is not that hard, the current run has been pretty bad).
    I'm not even going to bother reading the links on this particular topic because I know I'd start to get excited only for 'logic' to kick me in the head that in fact 'DC hates you, Kyer, when in regards to everything that made you a fan back in 2008 never mind growing up loving George Reeves and the 1940's cartoons.' (Don't laugh. I have loads of circumstantial evidence! )

If they bring Wally back in this and he's some teenager barely old enough to drive I will be pissed regardless just as I was pissed that they made NuWally a teen. Kyer does not love children characters (other than Bart's Impulse at his most charming). She doesn't hate them either, mind. She doesn't give a flip.

Wasn't Jessie already brought back in some forlorn DC52 book? Is Bart back or is it still Bar Tor or whatever? I didn't pay too much attention. Heck, I don't even know anymore what's become of Nu52 Jay.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Incredible Member

I wouldn't worry about him being to de-aged. IF he was one of the original Titans, then he should at least be as old as Dick.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Nuke View Post
    I wouldn't worry about him being to de-aged. IF he was one of the original Titans, then he should at least be as old as Dick.
    Right, that makes sense.

Incredible Member

I have a feeling Wally West fans will be very happy.