Page 19 of 376 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast
    Always Rakzo

Oh ho ho ho! People continue to complaint about this perfectly designed costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    I like the edits someone made to the new costume. xD

That looks like Bart, not Wally.

Quote Originally Posted by Neowing View Post
    This should be new Wally's costume

Nope, it would look awful with his skin tone.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    Oh ho ho ho! People continue to complaint about this perfectly designed costume.

Nope, it would look awful with his skin tone.
    Did you seriously call this costume perfect?

And no I disagree, blue is perfect for his skin tone unlike the colors of this so called perfect costume.

Look how nicely blue fits him.
    Last edited by Neowing; 05-24-2014 at 08:36 AM.

Always Rakzo

Quote Originally Posted by Neowing View Post
    Did you seriously call this costume perfect?

And no I disagree, blue is perfect for his skin tone unlike the colors of this so called perfect costume. They just need to add a little black

Look how nicely blue fits him.
    I already saw variations of Barry's costume in blue for Wally's skin tone, it doesn't match.

At least not the one you're showing.

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    Wow really, now this thread is definitely getting out of hand. I'm asking you to please remove this post or I'm going to have to report it to the mods, this is the exact same remarks the moderators were requesting not to tolerate on these boards.
    Except, of course, that the new look "Wally West" DOES look more like a young Cyborg than a young Wally - and with that costume a 100 times more so.

Ad, for the record, I think that this costume looks every bit as crap as every other New 52 redesign. When is this faux-90s revival going to be over, again?
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    Except, of course, that the new look "Wally West" DOES look more like a young Cyborg than a young Wally - and with that costume a 100 times more so.

Ad, for the record, I think that this costume looks every bit as crap as every other New 52 redesign. When is this faux-90s revival going to be over, again?
    It's not really a revival of the 90s or any other era. Love it or hate it, it's its own thing.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    It's not really a revival of the 90s or any other era. Love it or hate it, it's its own thing.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Oh no, the 90s had way more going for it. I just mean that the redesigns all have that overly busy, post-Image '90s style about them. But then, I guess that's what happens when you allow people like Jim Lee and Brett Booth to redesign your costumes.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

That looks like Bart, not Wally.
    Yeah, the red hair and yellow costume really screams Bart.

Always Rakzo

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Yeah, the red hair and yellow costume really screams Bart.
    That doesn't really look like red hair, it looks brown (especially in comparison to the red parts of the costume).

Also, Bart used yellow as Kid Flash.

The 90's Flash costume that Wally wore was way better than what he's currently using.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

Always Rakzo

Quote Originally Posted by !Pharozonk! View Post
    The 90's Flash costume that Wally wore was way better than what he's currently using.
    Oh ho ho ho! No!

It was just an okay costume, this one at least has its own identity and a better combination of colors.

I never liked how the dark red combined with the yellow sections from Wally's first redesign.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

That doesn't really look like red hair, it looks brown (especially in comparison to the red parts of the costume).

No, that's red hair. Real red hair is not the Crayola shades seen in comic books.

Also, Wally used yellow before Bart.

Oh ho ho ho! No!

It was just an okay costume, this one at least has its own identity and a better combination of colors.

I never liked how the dark red combined with the yellow sections from Wally's first redesign.
    Hmm I beginning to suspect that you are like Bizarro Flash fan version of me, Rakzo.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

Always Rakzo

Quote Originally Posted by !Pharozonk! View Post
    Hmm I beginning to suspect that you are like Bizarro Flash fan version of me, Rakzo.
    That's ridiculous.

I'm the Ultimate-Flash fan version of you!

... which, now that I think about it, would make me the douchy version, I'm sure there must be better alternate takes.

I still identify Bart more with his white costume, but to each their own there, but that is red hair. They cut the hair off a New 52 image of Bart and colored it with more red. Here is the original hair. That is what brown hair looks like.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post

And for the record, costume wise they barely look similar to each other, the only similarities is color scheme but costume wise cyborg is infinitely bulkier than flash.

Cyborg

Wally West

Last edited by Conn Seanery; 05-24-2014 at 07:48 PM.