Page 271 of 376 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275281321371 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 5630

We will see what happens once Doomsday Clock ends. Even in the last Nightwing issue, Dick pointed out how life sucked for Wally. I wish we had a book to explore that, Wally rebuilding his life in Keystone like Count of Monte Cristo sounds fun.

Incredible Member PennyDreadful's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    We will see what happens once Doomsday Clock ends. Even in the last Nightwing issue, Dick pointed out how life sucked for Wally. I wish we had a book to explore that, Wally rebuilding his life in Keystone like Count of Monte Cristo sounds fun.
    Would you want Wally's friendship with Piper restored? Because I'd love for Piper to relocate to Keystone.

Quote Originally Posted by PennyDreadful View Post
    Would you want Wally's friendship with Piper restored? Because I'd love for Piper to relocate to Keystone.
    I want Piper to be more than just "boyfriend of Barry's annoying superior". I hate Singh so much. Save Piper from him and rekindle his friendship with Wally AND Linda

I want Piper to be more than just "boyfriend of Barry's annoying superior". I hate Singh so much. Save Piper from him and rekindle his friendship with Wally AND Linda
    I get the impression the writers were working toward some subplot with Piper and Singh that was just...abandoned. They dropped the ball with it.

I get the impression the writers were working toward some subplot with Piper and Singh that was just...abandoned. They dropped the ball with it.

I think they retconned that Singh was the reson Piper stopped being a Rogue instead of Barry's death motivating him to be a better person (since Barry never died in N52). I hope they Rebirth him soon, especially with Wally around, it's a pointless subplot.

I think they retconned that Singh was the reson Piper stopped being a Rogue instead of Barry's death motivating him to be a better person (since Barry never died in N52). I hope they Rebirth him soon, especially with Wally around, it's a pointless subplot.
    Wow. Where did they do that?

I hope they retcon the Singh/Piper relationship. It went nowhere and serves no purpose.

Wow. Where did they do that?

I hope they retcon the Singh/Piper relationship. It went nowhere and serves no purpose.
    Rogues Rebellion I think. The forever evil tie in.

Well he and Singh are token gays of main book, that's really their only reason to exist there.

Rogues Rebellion I think. The forever evil tie in.

Well he and Singh are token gays of main book, that's really their only reason to exist there.
    Another good reason to drop it from canon.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Wally and Piper in Keystone would actually be great. Barry could focus on Central City and they could team up whenever the Rogues cross over to cause trouble.

Astonishing Member

Hypothetically speaking, how do you guys think Wally would react to the Flashpoint world if he were in Barry's shoes?

So it's been a year since Wally came back. What do you think about it?

Personally I'm underwhelmed but still somewhat holding onto hope that at the end of Rebirth storyline it will be fixed.

I enjoyed Return of Wally West. If we look past Booth's ugly art, it was a great nod to Waid stories. But after that story...eh....I don't think I care about team enough to keep reading Titans.

I'm okay with keeping him seperated from Linda, maybe even have a story about Wally learning to move on. I'm more than okay with DC ignoring kids and I hope they won't come back. It's also nice that once the timeline is settled he will earn his time in JL back as well.

However DC still hasn't given me enough to trust them. They don't want to change main Flash book and we know that editor flat out denies his existence to not confuse new readers. Even worse, Wally is in a different editorial office than main Flash book which is a headache on its own.

My wish is for Wally to reclaim Keystone again. If this doesn't happen at the end of Rebirth, I will probably leave comics altogether because I feel like there is little for me anymore.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    Hypothetically speaking, how do you guys think Wally would react to the Flashpoint world if he were in Barry's shoes?
    Not sure what you mean. How Wally would react if he saw his or his loved ones last moments in Flashpoint (Iris, Captain Cold)? Or to the madness of the war in general? Are you talking Barry's shoes in Rebirth going back to Flashpoint as we've just seen.... or Barry's shoes during the plot of Flashpoint?

Honestly, I can't even remember what the reviews back then said about how Barry lost his powers and had to be fried by Thomas to get them back. All I know about Flashpoint passed issue 2 is what I accidentally ran across through the years of Google Images while searching for other speedster pics.

Maybe Wally would have just rammed Thomas onto the damned Treadmill and saved everyone whether they wanted saving or not. We've seen him think "screw this!" and try to save everyone before so it seems a safe bet.
    Last edited by Kyer; 05-27-2017 at 07:24 PM.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    He'd probably get all the help he could get and actually fix that stuff.

Then again, if Barry had been written right, so would he.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

I've never seen Barry approaching anyone, if ever. It was a major plot point in Secret of Barry Allen. Wally always prefers working in units, so he'd seek out Titans and his JL friends.