Page 356 of 376 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360366 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 5630
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Waterfall View Post
    Wally could only connect with Barry because Darkseid's death created a crack within the fabric of existence. Others are not experts at Speed Force like he is.
    I actually wonder if Barry ever told Wally about Jay appearing during the button crossover. If he did, then it gives Wally more reason to believe Hunter is correct about the other speedsters being trapped like he was. I know Barry didn't remember Jay's name, but he did remember a strange man said he knew him just like Wally did.

And while I know it certainly isn't Barry's fault for Jay's potential return being delayed, him being all "I guess he needed a different lightning rod", and just leaving it at that is hilariously sad in hindsight. I mean, was Barry even shown to make some sort of effort to piece it together afterward?

I hope they make a reference regarding Jay's appareance in Button. Because it adds more gravity to Wally's side.

Mighty Member

They've actually referenced everyone but Jay in this arc, which makes me wonder whether he is off limits in some way. Maybe he is tied up in the Doomsday Clock.
    Currently Reading:

DC: The Flash, Challenge of the Super Sons, Nightwing

Image: Lazarus: Risen, The Old Guard, Black Magick

Boom: Mighty Morphin', Power Rangers

Jay better be coming back, preferably before doomsday clock!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

I think after FLASH WAR resolves, Barry and Wally will go to find Jay in a storyline that connects to DOOMSDAY CLOCK.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    I think after FLASH WAR resolves, Barry and Wally will go to find Jay in a storyline that connects to DOOMSDAY CLOCK.

Add Bart & Max and that's my theory too.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post

I doubt anything is going to tie into Doomsday Clock. I imagine Jay will just come back with the JSA as soon as Doomsday Clock actually brings them back. My guess is Johns sees Jay more as JSA than Flash character in this sense so it's important that he comes back with the JSA -- if he came back in anything else it'd make the JSA's return less substantial.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterfall View Post
    Joshua Williamson did say it's going to end good for everyone. And solicits already spoiled Wally & Barry teaming up against Hunter. And we also know Wally is headed for Sanctuary after the event. At worst Wally may be heartbroken about the status but I don't think they will be at each other's throats. That's one way to alienate fans

Wally could only connect with Barry because Darkseid's death created a crack within the fabric of existence. Others are not experts at Speed Force like he is.
    Sure, though Wally has dove in and out of the Speed Force to rescue people before. So the fact that this is such a calamity is a bit silly if you're taking the full scope of Wally's Flash run into account. But that's something I can easily ignore for the sake of the drama. It's better for the Speed Force to be more harrowing anyhow.
    Last edited by Dred; 06-18-2018 at 01:03 AM.

BANNED

...Um...yeah, so this may be a thing

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/06...tial-spoilers/

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Before anyone freaks out and I doubt anyone will listen please remember if it was that simple there would be no story so please remain calm. Alibis, tricks, are all typical of a detective story so please don't lose your heads Now unless this is an ancient Chinese style detective case where the culprit is known and the only objective is to convict him or her then it would be a whole other story. But certain Chinese genres like this are not suitable for Western taste so I would not fret.
    Last edited by The Dying Detective; 06-18-2018 at 03:41 AM.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

If its true is it time for Pitchforks and Anger?

Also I’ve been gone for a bit but why are we being negative about Flash War and what happened to Assam?
    Last edited by Denirac; 06-18-2018 at 03:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    If its true is it time for Pitchforks and Anger?

Also I’ve been gone for a bit but why are we being negative about Flash War and what happened to Assam?
    Innocent until proven guilty. Assam was here last night Assam just didn't come out to go mad. And people doubt Flash War will end in Wally's favour that's why everyone' negative about it.
    Last edited by The Dying Detective; 06-18-2018 at 03:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty. Assam was here last night Assam just didn't come out to go mad. And people doubt Flash War will end in Wally's favour that's why everyone' negative about it.
    Ah. I see. Personally I think Wally’s in a better place than before Flash War especially if Tom King is going to write him (Not a Huge Fan but it gets Wally some mainstream exposure- King is a Big Name using Wally in a Big Event.)

And I know Assam was on last night I just saw he’d been banned again

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Ah. I see. Personally I think Wally’s in a better place than before Flash War especially if Tom King is going to write him (Not a Huge Fan but it gets Wally some mainstream exposure- King is a Big Name using Wally in a Big Event.)

And I know Assam was on last night I just saw he’d been banned again
    How so just because Tom King wants to use Wally? Yeah no idea why Assam got banned but its one his head.
    Last edited by The Dying Detective; 06-19-2018 at 01:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    How so just because Tom King wants to use Wally? Yeah no idea why Assam got banned but its one Assam's head.
    Yeah. King’s a big name so Wally being used will draw more attention his way than he’s had since his return

Remember when Catwoman killed over 300 people and was locked in Arkham?

Don't freak out guys. This is the perfect bait and if it is the opening scene, then it confirms Wally is NOT the murderer.

Anyone who's read King's Batman knows his writing habits now.