Page 373 of 376 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376 LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 5630
    Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    I just don't care anymore and always expect the worst.

The last two years have shown me that DC has no intention of just giving Wally a simple status quo and regular super hero role. Just keeping him stagnant or screwing with him more.

All one has to do is look at the last two plus years for the proof.
    Yeah, poor Wally

Well so much for Rebirth. Was nice while it lasted.
    To me it feels like the return of "HOPE" Geoff Johns said was returning under "Rebirth" quickly became "Stillborn".

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    I don't need these rumors to get true to have enough of Didio's way of slaughtering ALL my favorites characters.
    Did you also see the promo for Heroes in Crisis with the line "Who will die?" Showing Kyle , Tim and Roy Harper?

Man, Didio really hates us.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Did you also see the promo for Heroes in Crisis with the line "Who will die?" Showing Kyle , Tim and Roy Harper?

Man, Didio really hates us.
    it's like a great nightmare, after Rebirth they said they would get back Legacy & hope in DCU just to come back with Identity Crisis 2 where dark, death and suffering rules.
    All our favorite characters are in danger or in limbo: original Titans, Kyle, Guy, YJ3.
    I really don't know why this man hates so much Legacy and 90's characters.

Mighty Member

Okay, it's 4chan. There is absolutely zero reason to believe it. It's the same M.O. as last time. They take a couple rumors from Bleeding Cool to try and give it credibility and make up a bunch of ridiculous additional pieces. The last batch of 4chan rumors have already been disproven.

Take a deep breath and calm down.
    Currently Reading:

DC: The Flash, Challenge of the Super Sons, Nightwing

Image: Lazarus: Risen, The Old Guard, Black Magick

Boom: Mighty Morphin', Power Rangers

Aha. That thread is actually still up. It's an obvious bait thread. NEVER trust leaks posted on 4chan. EVER.
    Marvel Pull - Fantastic Four, The Immortal Hulk
    DC Pull - The Green Lantern, Goddess Mode
    Indie Pull - The Wrong Earth, High Heaven

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Okay, it's 4chan. There is absolutely zero reason to believe it. It's the same M.O. as last time. They take a couple rumors from Bleeding Cool to try and give it credibility and make up a bunch of ridiculous additional pieces. The last batch of 4chan rumors have already been disproven.

Take a deep breath and calm down.
    This right here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby Krackle View Post
    Aha. That thread is actually still up. It's an obvious bait thread. NEVER trust leaks posted on 4chan. EVER.
    Even if they're wrong 99.44% of the time, there's always that 0.56% chance they could somehow be close to correct.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Even if they're wrong 99.44% of the time, there's always that 0.56% chance they could somehow be close to correct.
    All due respect, Major, I know how you feel about the character and whatnot, but this is not the thread to try and bait people.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    All due respect, Major, I know how you feel about the character and whatnot, but this is not the thread to try and bait people.
    I am not trying to "bait" people.
    I have stayed away from such things in this thread.
    And while I have pointed out 4chan is notoriously wrong when it comes to reporting rumors, I also have to admit they could accidently come up with something that may be close to what eventually happens.
    (May be very unlikely that they'd get something right, but I wouldn't say they're guaranteed to always be 100% wrong, either.)

BANNED

what's happened is that this is Walter who has returned from hyper time due to the breaking of the speed force and is murdering people right and left to avenge them forgetting him after he sacrificed everything to save this timeline going into hyper time and this will lead to the birth of flash prime.

Even if the 4chan rumor is wrong the overall fear/idea of it is still there. There is the official image with Kyle, Roy, Wally, etc. saying "who will be murdered?". If Wally dies or doesn't this story is going to be a black mark on the character.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

If he dies, he will be safe. This is our only hope.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    The latest rumors from 4chan :

spoilers:
    Ray Palmer and Kyle Rayner aren't dying. Roy Harper and Poison Ivy are the two characters who will eat the dust, but don't expect them to stay dead for long (see below). Ivy will get brought back pretty soon in Harley Quinn. Wally West goes crazy while staying in Sanctuary, and believes that the world around him is just a Speed Force illusion. He thinks killing the people there will break the illusion and bring his kids back. Booster Gold reconnects with Ted Kord, and Nightwing convinces Wally to turn himself in. In the end, Wally gets sent to Belle Reve, and Waller puts him in the Suicide Squad. Barry decides he'll investigate to see if he can bring Iris and Jai back.

>This leads into Suicide Squad, where Wally will be the leader. He kills an old Flash villain in the first issue to prove himself.
    end of spoilers

This makes me sick.
    What the ?!?! If this is true and it comes to pass the fans will riot beyond belief.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    What the ?!?! If this is true and it comes to pass the fans will riot beyond belief.
    But, as mentioned, it's 4chan.

They seem to be not quite as accurate as

(with the person throwing the darts both drunk and blindfolded...)