Page 59 of 376 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member PennyDreadful's Avatar

Wally will somehow go through rapid aging (a la Impulse) or a timelost Wally will arrive in the present.

That silver costume would look cooler if it weren't so freaking fussy.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    It is said that Tiny Titans is the only book keeping the Titans name alive and all the Titans in character.
    Occasionally the fan webcomic Welcome To Wayne Manor by Black Cat will include the Titans. It's mostly Batman family with some Silver Age Justice League characters, but there was a fun series that had to do with a JL picnic. Very fun.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    Occasionally the fan webcomic Welcome To Wayne Manor by Black Cat will include the Titans. It's mostly Batman family with some Silver Age Justice League characters, but there was a fun series that had to do with a JL picnic. Very fun.
    Do you have a link?

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Do you have a link?
    sadly on rotten tablet now. will find it when on desktop. SB on Google though.

http://the-dark-cat.livejournal.com/...stice%20league
    There's the link for the Justice League 'Rivalry' story's beginning. You kind of have to read upwards from page set to page set as its in chronological order.
    Really suggest reading all of her stuff as its priceless. I adore all her takes on the characters.
    Last edited by Kyer; 10-03-2014 at 12:10 PM.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Far right.

Last edited by KurtW95; 10-04-2014 at 03:46 PM.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Far right.

I think all the Wolfman Titans are on there.

I think all the Wolfman Titans are on there.
    I would love to see the return of Wolfman's Titans with a few additions. (like Artemis Crock, Superboy, Kaldur'ahm, and Miss Martian)

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    I would love to see the return of Wolfman's Titans with a few additions. (like Artemis Crock, Superboy, Kaldur'ahm, and Miss Martian)
    Yeah a good Titans book would be great.

I told you guys, never say "forever" in comics.

It is kind of sad, that's the worst version of Wally but alas, better than nothin'.

Just made a Wally West Photoshop collage.

WallyWestPhotoshopCollage.jpg

Wally 'Ginger' West fan

Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    I told you guys, never say "forever" in comics.

It is kind of sad, that's the worst version of Wally but alas, better than nothin'.
    I'm on the fence on that. Of all the Wally West stories, the 'Kid Flash' ones were the ones I never really sought out (as in was willing to pay for.)
    Maybe it's actually Bart? And obviously I mean Bart and not that other name best forgotten.
    Would really rather kept waiting for Wally as an adult even if a speedster who wasn't named Flash or was not of Barry's universe; but, yeah, I guess Kid Flash would be marginally better than nothing at all.
    I guess.

Sorry. These long, fruitless-to-frustrating years (and by that I mean just after he meant Barry again in Final Crisis) have killed a lot of my ardor. I'm not going to get really enthused by slap-dash inferior takes of 'child sidekick' Wally even as the actual character himself is one of my favorites.

To clarify, I was never keen on any Superboy either despite Superman being my second favorite DC character. Kids just........yawn.

Obviously DC is trying to demote him to KF these days and it's kinda working with the popularity of YJ show. That universe is obviously Wolfman/Perez Titans, and I hate that era of Wally (even the writers acknowledged it was OOC of him to act that way) but it's better than nothing. If they give me a special line that I can read about ginger Wally, I will support it.

My hopes are not up, as long as Didio is the head we won't be getting something satisfying on our end.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan

Words cannot express how much I loathe how even DCAU JL fanfics now have Wally the Flash saying words like babe, Walls, and Wall man.

Really dislike KF as depicted in YJ....which is why was so pissed when upon growing up they first dissed him some more before the premeditated plan to permanently kill him by end of season two regardless of a renewed season or not.

Hold no. true love for that show.
    Real death date for iconic Wally continues to be August of three. years ago.

BANNED

Now reading: The Flash (vol. 2) 35-62