Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Spectacular Member

Wow. People are talking about time runs out and not one person comments on my statement above. .....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by exiled View Post
    Anyone notice the time runs out reference on the first page?
    Of course we did. There's the image of an incursion there.

Spectacular Member

Wow. People are talking about time runs out and not one person comments on my statement above. .....
    It's just a passing reference. If Hulk and Avengers writers were talking to each other Doc Green would have a beard in New Avengers.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bookem Danno View Post
    It would be good to get footnotes in story of that. It seems this would preceed this month's FF where Hulk is hiding at the Baxter and he clashes with the FF&SHIELD&Avengers. This issue was okay but actually a little bland compared to the previous degammifying match ups.

And what would a ROXXON Fracking Site do? Wasn't a little -weird?- that Fracking is also a future curse word in Lyra's alt-Earth society?
    I could have done without the frakking bit. Sounded like a dig at the energy sector, which has caused gasoline prices to plummet in recent months, due to a gas and oil glut.
    Last edited by dswynne; 02-21-2015 at 02:48 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dswynne View Post
    I could have done without the frakking bit. Sounded like a dig at the energy sector, which has caused gasoline prices to plummet in recent months, due to a gas and oil glut.
    It's also exacerbated current environmental issues and a lot of the neighborhoods where fracking sites get established end up suffering for it. The local water supplies end up getting contaminated to the point it's actually flammable if you put a match or a lighter to it, and the residents end up with all kinds of illnesses from the contaminated soil and air. It's been a boon to the gas and oil industry, yes, but the human cost is nothing to scoff at.

Also, according to May 2015 solicits, that month's issue of Hulk will show us Lyra's fate. I hope she's not dead or depowered, or worse.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I'm going to be honest, my general response to anything that has to do with the Hulk being in the Illuminati is sticking my fingers in my ears and going "LALALA, I'M NOT LISTENING! LALALA!"