Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Would you read a Digital DCAU comic?

If they added a Worlds of DCAU series to the weekly digital line-up, based on the Batman Animated Series, Superman Animated Series, Justice League Beyond and Static Shock... and made it canon to the DCAU continuity... would you read it?

I notice that the universe is still popular enough to be getting action figures.
    Do you think a comic, featuring a mix of the big three and some lesser known characters, would do well?
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Hell yeah.
    Cyclops was right

BANNED

sure

10 char

No, not as a digital.

Maybe if they later collected it in a print version. But I don't do digital. Too much of a pain in the ass for me.

Fantastic Member

I would want something set a bit after JLU.

I read Justice League Beyond and Batman Beyond, so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    If they added a Worlds of DCAU series to the weekly digital line-up, based on the Batman Animated Series, Superman Animated Series, Justice League Beyond and Static Shock... and made it canon to the DCAU continuity... would you read it?

I notice that the universe is still popular enough to be getting action figures.
    Do you think a comic, featuring a mix of the big three and some lesser known characters, would do well?
    Depends on who's doing it. I haven't read a lot of comics that were based on a show (either live action or animated) but the ones I have, have not really impressed me. But with a good writer and an artist who could pull off the animated style in print? I'd read the hell out of that.

I'm a big fan of the continuity, so I'd really like to see more of it, so long as its done well.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

I'd rather they followed their own continuity.

As well as those listed I'd probably read some more Animated ongoing Superfriends, Titans, Young Justice & GL too!
    Last edited by Güicho; 01-19-2015 at 08:17 PM.

Ultimate Member

If they did a digest like Archie-sure.

I'm going to go with Ascended here and say that, while I would have quite a lot of interest in reading comic continuations of the DCAU or any DC cartoon, whether I read it or not would depend on the creative team.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    I read Justice League Beyond and Batman Beyond, so yeah.
    Both of which I miss so yeah I'd meet more DCAU comics with open arms.

Amazing Member

I would read them in print like I did Batman Beyond and Justice League Beyond which both ended way too soon.

BANNED

Couldn't say that I would.

All-New Member

I would. This said, I think the fact that it's digital should bring something additional to the table. Like Native Guided View, Madefire or Visionbooks. Actually I like the integrity of the full page in Visionbooks. They should get more titles though.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    If they did a digest like Archie-sure.
    Digest-size may limit the audience a bit . . . I know it's harder for me to read the smaller print sometimes as my eyes (and the rest of me) ages.