Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    Before Disassembled, neither made sense. As of today, Wanda being the culprit makes more sense. Wanda is to blame. The writers expertly crafted Dis and HoM to give plausability to their stoies, and all Heinberg did was throw Doom in the mix for "reasons", which once more, can be explained through Doom's pride.
    I'll value character over plot, and Wanda had both to decimate the mutants. Doom has still shown neither.
    Of course, you can have your own interpretation of the events, just like AcesX1X or IdaqiBeauty seem to have, BUT you can't expect people not to call you out on what is basically your headcanon.
    ACTUAL canon established Doom as the culprit as you would say.

AW? Scan?
    Issue 15, when Valeria asked him what he did to Wanda.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    Of course, you can have your own interpretation of the events, just like AcesX1X or IdaqiBeauty seem to have, BUT you can't expect people not to call you out on what is basically your headcanon.
    ACTUAL canon established Doom as the culprit as you would say.

Issue 15, when Valeria asked him what he did to Wanda.
    I can't, when half the thread is playing off the canon she looked for Doom, therefore giving him the chance to ALLEGEDLY wreck shenanigans up? She started it all, Doom is the fall guy, all canon

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/...015_int2-3.jpg
    Only free scan I could find (Tradewaiting for AXIs and the companiion)
    Last edited by Mr. Brightside; 02-03-2015 at 03:08 PM.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Since the humans favor the Avenger's.........
    Attachment 17001
    Right there is the martyrdom complex Wanda was talking about back in UA#1...
    Rogue, just go to the trial and see for yourself instead of assuming "sapiens=corrupts", "sapiens=racists"...
    A human court let Magneto go free for example.
    Frankly, I don't know how Steve didn't feel insulted by the gross generalization made to its face.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"No justice, no peace."

Rogue, just go to the trial and see for yourself instead of assuming "sapiens=corrupts", "sapiens=racists"...
    Frankly, I don't know how Steve didn't feel insulted by the gross generalization made to its face.
    A human court under Mags control..... Moot
    And with Flatscans like Gyrich, and people like Danvers and Stark, trust, Rogue was more than right to fear.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    i demand that brother drumm make himself available to the prosecution so he can call forth the ghosts of scarlet's deceased victims.
    Would such testimonies even be receivable in a court ?

At least this AU Cap would be happy putting mutants on trial. Maybe he'd put this Wanda on one instead of lying to the X-men's faces like he did in CC.
    Cap' doesn't care about the people's origin.

"No justice, no peace."

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

Lol, is that Rogue? I thought it was Dr Doom.

Anyway, Rogue is also terrible.

Cap' doesn't care about the people's origin.
    Didn't mention Cap in those names.......
    Didn't Brother Drumm possess Wanda recently? His remarks would be VERY beneficial.

A human court under Mags control..... Moot
    And with Flatscans like Gyrich, and people like Danvers and Stark, trust, Rogue was more than right to fear.
    The fact she implies all sapiens are racist/bias/possibly corrupt against mutants, when Steve Rogers is standing right there in front of her is proof enough of her own martyr complex/ bias against sapiens.

"No justice, no peace."

The fact she implies all sapiens are racist/bias/possibly corrupt against mutants, when Steve Rogers is standing right there in front of her is proof enough of her own martyr complex/ bias against sapiens.
    If she wanted to point out Rogers, she would. She made that statement in AU (where her comment seems legit as mutants are still in tunnels), though oddly enough, it works in 616 because as we all saw in Civil War, Cap's word means crap when it comes to law. He'd be lucky not to get shot full of tranquilizers out of a Hellicarrier again by Hill. Of course, here, he'd be folloiwing along, so there's that. "She's an Avenger" indeed.

as long as brother drumm can prove he's actually conjuring them, i don't see why not? unless you think it's unlawful for victims to testify against their attackers?

BANNED

as long as brother drumm can prove he's actually conjuring them, i don't see why not? unless you think it's unlawful for victims to testify against their attackers?
    What would be best is if Drumm were to lift the amnesia spell hiding House of M. It should have been done in Original Sin. The general public would pour into the streets to tear her apart. Also, almost every mutant on earth was in Genosha and watching when she tore out of that palace and attacked Magneto. They were all witnesses and just need their memories back.

I can't, when half the thread is playing off the canon she looked for Doom, therefore giving him the chance to ALLEGEDLY wreck shenanigans up? She started it all, Doom is the fall guy, all canon

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/...015_int2-3.jpg
    Only free scan I could find (Tradewaiting for AXIs and the companiion)
    No, that was another panel, a few pages after iirc.
    Pretty much a follow-up to this scene.

If she wanted to point out Rogers, she would. She made that statement in AU (where her comment seems legit as mutants are still in tunnels), though oddly enough, it works in 616 because as we all saw in Civil War, Cap's word means crap when it comes to law. He'd be lucky not to get shot full of tranquilizers out of a Hellicarrier again by Hill. Of course, here, he'd be folloiwing along, so there's that. "She's an Avenger" indeed.
    Cap doesn't care about origins, doesn't care about allegiances and doesn't even care about timetables.
    If he thinks someone is wrong and need to be stopped to face justice, well he will do his utmost to arrest that person.
    He's been spear-heading the hunt of the Illuminatis, just like when he was tracking Scott Summers.
    He's the last person one can accuse of being racist, bias or corrupt. Self-righteous at most.

"No justice, no peace."

BANNED

Captain America is a bigot, structurally. It doesn't matter that he's pure of heart. He's in a privileged social position that has allowed him, encouraged him, to be blind to the plight of mutants. His universalism turns into a farce when faced with the particular.

as long as brother drumm can prove he's actually conjuring them, i don't see why not?
    I'm asking because I don't think the testimony of a deceased victim obtained by a medium is receivable in court.
    Otherwise it would be known, at least in France it's not the case.

"No justice, no peace."

Quote Originally Posted by IdaqiBeauty View Post
    What would be best is if Drumm were to lift the amnesia spell hiding House of M. It should have been done in Original Sin. The general public would pour into the streets to tear her apart. Also, almost every mutant on earth was in Genosha and watching when she tore out of that palace and attacked Magneto. They were all witnesses and just need their memories back.
    i didn't realize he was that powerful.