Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Should Wanda go on trial for for her actions?

Just want to see how x fans feel about this.
    Sorry for opening that can of worms and if this topic has been posted post forum purge.
    “I am the ultimate hunter, come from the future to destroy you.”

BANNED

I think we can dispense with a trial and go straight to sentencing.

As long as Scott is still wanted by Shield and the Avengers than Wanda should be an outlaw as well, instead he has to hide while she is on a State sponsored team, being crushed on by one of Scott's friends

Yes. That is my short answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Kal-el View Post
    As long as Scott is still wanted by Shield and the Avengers than Wanda should be an outlaw as well, instead he has to hide while she is on a State sponsored team, being crushed on by one of Scott's friends
    This is what i have been thinking.
    “I am the ultimate hunter, come from the future to destroy you.”

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Kal-el View Post
    Ugghhh.............Indeed Scott's present status situation in the MU is one I thinks is Unjust. I Never got the whole Criminal thing since AvX Consequences, always was forced and distasteful by story standards. Scott was possessed, end of Story! I like SHIELD, but that should be Info 101 for them by now, just does not make then look good.

So Yea, been against this whole Scott is a Criminal Thing, Keep hoping it ends sooner rather then later.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Astonishing Member

I really used to like Wanda...and would like to again...but absolutely nothing has been done to believably redeem or absolve her for what she has done...and the way Remender writes her (and the characters around her) only makes her even more unlikable.

BANNED

the wanda / scott situation comparison DOES NOT WORK for 2 reasons.

1.) wanda, did nothing wrong of her own will, she fell into despair and insanity, brought on by tragedies beyond her control, while scott mabye should not be considered in control of his actions while possessed by the firebird BUT, he was in completely control of his mind opposing the avengers in protecting every living thing on the face of the planet, and in by doing so lead to him being possessed, so he still factually is at fault more than wanda.

2.) wanda after being returned to her approprioate state of mind has done nothing but try and help save lives and do good (minus being inverted briefly of course) while cyclops has done nothing but cause chaos disorder and hurt people, he is saving some mutants yes, but he invaded a police station hurting many cops when he could have simply waited for the kid to be released or moved elsewhere, they are not bloody going to torture the kid in a public police station.
    he tears apart shield's sentinels, leaving the world security force unable to combat mutant threats, cus yeah you better do your job and keep humanity safe at night unless your stopping a minority from mass murdering people, DAT'S RACISM.
    while beast still f__ked up by bringing the classics back, scott forced him into that position by going all REVOLUTION!

Yes...

She also needs to go to fashion court - having your cheap heels match your cape is SO last season.

She also needs to stop touching Rogue - she's giving an X-Man Lamevenger cooties...Yes, I can confirm Wanda has cooties and should be stop.

(Weird...A Jubes fan that doesn't like Wanda...I wander why...)

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Honestly, This Thread will be the Same old Song-&-Dance Routine ------ We got back and Fourth Nit-Picking about Why This and Why that and No-One seems to change their minds, yea.....yea.....yea. Point for Me, Scott Should be cleared of All charges, He in Innocent, any trail of him would be a Foil of one. Wanda had one, Scott does not need one.

Final Point, why I Bring-up Scott? Cause these Always end-up being about Him and Wanda!

So I getting my Firm View out of the way Now, Scott is Innocent, End, I am Done.

Good Luck to Everyone Else!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Honestly, This Thread will be the Same old Song-&-Dance Routine ------ We got back and Fourth Nit-Picking about Why This and Why that and No-One seems to change their minds, yea.....yea.....yea. Point for Me, Scott Should be cleared of All charges, He in Innocent, any trail of him would be a Foil of one. Wanda had one, Scott does not need one.

Final Point, why I Bring-up Scott? Cause these Always end-up being about Him and Wanda!

So I getting my Firm View out of the way Now, Scott is Innocent, End, I am Done.

Good Luck to Everyone Else!
    Who cares about Scott!? He only kinda killed Xavier...Wanda did far worse! She took away Jube's sparkles and must pay the ultimate price!

She murdered joy itself...
    Last edited by Beezzi; 01-30-2015 at 09:12 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Honestly, This Thread will be the Same old Song-&-Dance Routine

Quote Originally Posted by evangelionofasgard View Post
    the wanda / scott situation comparison DOES NOT WORK for 2 reasons.

1.) wanda, did nothing wrong of her own will, she fell into despair and insanity, brought on by tragedies beyond her control, while scott mabye should not be considered in control of his actions while possessed by the firebird BUT, he was in completely control of his mind opposing the avengers in protecting every living thing on the face of the planet, and in by doing so lead to him being possessed, so he still factually is at fault more than wanda.

2.) wanda after being returned to her approprioate state of mind has done nothing but try and help save lives and do good (minus being inverted briefly of course) while cyclops has done nothing but cause chaos disorder and hurt people, he is saving some mutants yes, but he invaded a police station hurting many cops when he could have simply waited for the kid to be released or moved elsewhere, they are not bloody going to torture the kid in a public police station.
    he tears apart shield's sentinels, leaving the world security force unable to combat mutant threats, cus yeah you better do your job and keep humanity safe at night unless your stopping a minority from mass murdering people, DAT'S RACISM.
    while beast still f__ked up by bringing the classics back, scott forced him into that position by going all REVOLUTION!
    I will answer the two points and not get sucked into the merry go round. Wanda's actions were out of Scott's control and led mutant kind to the brink of destruction where their most dangerous foes were trying to finish them off. The Phoenix was returning because of Wanda. Scott had knowledge from his son what would happen to the future if the Avengers took Hope. Everything died. So he was right and tried to prevent them from killing everyone and because of that was possessed

Since then he left jail because the wardens were trying to kill him and since then has only been helping mutants persecuted for no reason. He hasn't threatened or hurt a soul. He also blames himself for Xaviers death while it wasn't his fault and lost his love and friends. Wanda makes zero apologies and gets angry when it is brought up what she did. Then she messed up the world twice more allowing earth to be destroyed and heroes to be inverted from her spell almost destroying man kind. Scott helped Alex save Earth. Wanda hasn't done anything to help anyone

Quote Originally Posted by idaqibeauty View Post
    wtf.............?!

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

Wanda should not be put on trial because Marvel have realised that Hank Pym will never be free of his "wife beater" story and as such they can't really use him anymore and had to make a new Ant Man.

Now Wanda is going to be a supporting character in the Avengers movie it is inconvenient for them that she is seen as having gotten away with genocide and not being repentant about it. Therefore it should not be referenced in order to allow her to still be a viable character.