Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IdaqiBeauty View Post
    For fairness's sake, they should both be hanged in a public square together.
    Would you sit there knitting, Madame?

Quote Originally Posted by MagnetoWasRight View Post
    That so called fans of Cyclops is so disgusting and disturbance. A maniac who abandoned his child, left his wife for over Jean, used kids for militant, had a few killed, Killed Emma so he can steal her power, and killed his own mentor (father). What more disgusting than this?

Cyclops began Avengers vs. X-Men as the villain. He was basically a crazy cult leader who believed a cosmic bird was going to arrive and save mutantkind. He was willing to risk Earth to do so, because that giant cosmic bird has a habit of destroying worlds. Instead of offering a nice compromise like taking Hope off planet to meet the Phoenix, he strarted throwing around punches. Punching Hope, a child, training for the Phoenix. Who the hell need a training like this just to be prepared for the Arrive of the Phoenix? What a douchebag.

This is so disgusting especially for people who can't get over it. Cyclops was wrong for killing his mentor. He never went to trial because he escaped. Saying to Wolverine that he was right that he should stand trial for the murder of Xavier and what he did... he escaped. What a hypocrite.

Wanda took full responsibility during in The Children Crusade, she admitted, and wanted to let the crazy, manic, evil Cyclops to prison her (knowing that he wanted to kill her slowly and feel her pain. And once you are a murderer always ALWAYS will be a murderer). Wanda was going to fix the spell and bring mutants back with Dr Doom and Wiccan. Too bad one of the Young Avengers has to f**k this up. I wonder why no one mentioned this.

People who keep up with this dilemma are sick in their mind because those are fictional characters. FICTIONAL CHARACTERS mean they are not real LOL. Get over it once and for all and admit the reality. Cyclops is not a saint character neither he's perfect and no I don't think she should go to trial because she took full resposibility and brought more mutants... so she already make it up for it. Beside, Cyclops is a fugitive and a wanted for killing his mentor and let me remind you people that during the AvX, Cyclops became the DARK PHOENIX, who wanted to killed all the heroes and all humanity and destroyed few cities with human in it.
    QFT. Thanks for saving me the time to post a rational reply to the exaggerations that have dominated this thread.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 02-03-2015 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IdaqiBeauty View Post
    She called Rogue mutant trailer trash. She's a bigot. And let's not shame people who have legit reasons to be in the closet. Xavier and Cyclops didn't have a trio of Aryan bodyguards (Thor, Captain America and Hawkeye) and an incestuous brother at their beck and call.
    Using the term Aryan tells me a whole lot about you. Stop tossing out the barely concealed Nazi insults. You are also confusing the Ultimate universe with the MU. But then I think you know that, don't you? That you are resorting to this shows the weakness of your position.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Using the term Aryan tells me a whole lot about you. Stop tossing out the barely concealed Nazi insults. You are also confusing the Ultimate universe with the MU. But then I think you know that, don't you? That you are resorting to this shows the weakness of your position.
    Exactly.

It doesn't even make sense when some of the most popular X-men are no less "Aryan" (Emma Frost, Havok, Angel etc) than the aforementioned characters. Even Scott Summers, Rogue, Colossus etc are as white as they come.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Exactly.

It doesn't even make sense when some of the most popular X-men are no less "Aryan" (Emma Frost, Havok, Angel etc) than the aforementioned characters. Even Scott Summers, Rogue, Colossus etc are as white as they come.
    I think this thread would be more far more interesting and relevant if some posters would actually debate the issue and not deliberately misrepresent panels or resort to outright lying to present their position.

Militantly Indifferent Kisinith's Avatar

That so called fans of Cyclops is so disgusting and disturbance. A maniac who abandoned his child, left his wife for over Jean, used kids for militant, had a few killed, Killed Emma so he can steal her power, and killed his own mentor (father). What more disgusting than this?

Cyclops began Avengers vs. X-Men as the villain. He was basically a crazy cult leader who believed a cosmic bird was going to arrive and save mutantkind. He was willing to risk Earth to do so, because that giant cosmic bird has a habit of destroying worlds. Instead of offering a nice compromise like taking Hope off planet to meet the Phoenix, he strarted throwing around punches. Punching Hope, a child, training for the Phoenix. Who the hell need a training like this just to be prepared for the Arrive of the Phoenix? What a douchebag.

This is so disgusting especially for people who can't get over it. Cyclops was wrong for killing his mentor. He never went to trial because he escaped. Saying to Wolverine that he was right that he should stand trial for the murder of Xavier and what he did... he escaped. What a hypocrite.

Wanda took full responsibility during in The Children Crusade, she admitted, and wanted to let the crazy, manic, evil Cyclops to prison her (knowing that he wanted to kill her slowly and feel her pain. And once you are a murderer always ALWAYS will be a murderer). Wanda was going to fix the spell and bring mutants back with Dr Doom and Wiccan. Too bad one of the Young Avengers has to f**k this up. I wonder why no one mentioned this.

People who keep up with this dilemma are sick in their mind because those are fictional characters. FICTIONAL CHARACTERS mean they are not real LOL. Get over it once and for all and admit the reality. Cyclops is not a saint character neither he's perfect and no I don't think she should go to trial because she took full resposibility and brought more mutants... so she already make it up for it. Beside, Cyclops is a fugitive and a wanted for killing his mentor and let me remind you people that during the AvX, Cyclops became the DARK PHOENIX, who wanted to killed all the heroes and all humanity and destroyed few cities with human in it.
    Couple of things
    1st All of your thoughts on Cyclops are wrong, factually inaccurate, and have been disproven, repeatedly.
    2nd This thread is about Wanda, the Scarlet Witch, not Cyclops. There are certainly points of comparison between the two but let's at least try to stay on point. Admittedly it's been a while since someone totally derailed a thread to bash Cyclops but still we should try and avoid that.

If you really want to have a discussion on Cyclops (because we all totally haven't had that discussion to death) why don't you open a seperate thread asking if he should go to jail and we can tear it apart there.

Well.............................................. .....

First, one of the few times that Cyclops has been wrong is when deciding to not gut the Scarlet Witch during House of M.

Second, Hope and the Phoenix were the ones who brought the mutants back, not Wanda, she was a cheerleader during that.

Third, as you can see in Uncanny Avengers vol. 1, she is not sorry at all about M-day.

And Fourth, let me remind you that Wanda erased the 99.9999999999999999999999999% of the mutants from the MULTIVERSE.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Instead of offering a nice compromise like taking Hope off planet to meet the Phoenix, he strarted throwing around punches. Punching Hope, a child, training for the Phoenix. Who the hell need a training like this just to be prepared for the Arrive of the Phoenix? What a douchebag.
    Scans of Cyclops of PUNCHING anyone prior to Phoenix Five incident, please. Heck, you'll be hard pressed to find scans of Cyclops punching anyone during AvX.

I shall eagerly await for aforementioned scans.

Cyclops was wrong for killing his mentor.
    I kindly implore you, look up Pak's X-Treme X-Men. Cyclops totally did everyone a solid by putting down Xavier. Something about the multiverse tearing apart and Xaviers being the fulcrum.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 02-04-2015 at 01:27 AM.

So how did this turn into a Cyclops related thread?
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

"Closeted Cyclops/Anyone shippers" would be the right answer.

That being said, we really should go back to Wanda and how she tried to finish off a species by tricking a teenage girl into murdering a vanguard of cosmic justice.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 02-04-2015 at 07:20 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Scans of Cyclops of PUNCHING anyone prior to Phoenix Five incident, please. Heck, you'll be hard pressed to find scans of Cyclops punching anyone during AvX.

I shall eagerly await for aforementioned scans.
    Uh, does kicking a teenage girl in the uterus count? 'Cause I can bet my life I can find that one!

And in the superhero world, "throwing around punches" can very well mean "shooting out optic blasts at people". Don't be facetious.

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Uh, does kicking a teenage girl in the uterus count? 'Cause I can bet my life I can find that one!

And in the superhero world, "throwing around punches" can very well mean "shooting out optic blasts at people". Don't be facetious.
    No one's being facetious. Read the original quote. CMBOOL went on about Cyclops throwing around punches and THEN lied about Scott punching Hope. To even suggest the first instance wasn't about actual punches is, well...

Think of it this way. Imagine if Wanda was called as a witness and went on the record about how she had to murder the Phoenix and finish off mutantkind because EvilClops kept throwing punches around. She'd lose all credibility as a sane sentient being on account of how she's utterly unable to tell the difference between, well, anything.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 02-04-2015 at 01:25 AM.

Sigh, let us all just blame Doom.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    No one's being facetious. Read the original quote. CMBOOL went on about Cyclops throwing around punches and THEN lied about Scott punching Hope. To even suggest the first instance wasn't about actual punches is, well...

Think of it this way. Imagine if Wanda was called as a witness and went on the record about how she had to murder the Phoenix and finish off mutantkind because EvilClops kept throwing punches around. She'd lose all credibility as a sane sentient being on account of how she's utterly unable to tell the difference between, well, anything.
    Well, yeah. He didn't punch Hope. He kicked her in the uterus (can be quite lethal to someone without a metal abdomen or unbreakable skin; I suggest you look this up).

Forgive him for getting the details a bit fuzzy.

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Forgive him for getting the details a bit fuzzy.
    Details? Oh, you mean like the "Killed Emma so he can steal her power" bit?