Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Well at least he's picked up on one thing Spock did right:

Sucker punchin!

Incredible Member SplinteringHeart's Avatar

Now hold on, I don't think there's enough reason for that punch to Captain America! Peter is just back in his body and what he's behaving like Ock? Peter has always had a respectful relationship with Cap and wouldn't be like that...strong words maybe but come on, socking Cap like that, that's not Peter, it's wrong!

Kelira

Hes pissed because Captain knew about Venom being placed in flash before Pete did. Hes also mad because its the venom. Why would he be happy about his friend having a symbiotic fiend that is prone to violence to yourself and friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelira View Post
    Hes pissed because Captain knew about Venom being placed in flash before Pete did. Hes also mad because its the venom. Why would he be happy about his friend having a symbiotic fiend that is prone to violence to yourself and friends.
    And not only that but he condoned Flash keeping the Venom Symbiot even after knowing about it.

Fantastic Member Bslythegamerguy's Avatar

Looks great! Amazing art, fun looking story, it appears as if Amazing Spider-Man is back on track to earning a home in my collection, I'm glad Peter Parker is finally joining us during the MARVELNOW era of comics. I wasn't a big fan of ASM #1 due to the multiple stories within the book, but now that the story is back on track I'm a happy man and will be picking this up during my next trip to the comic shop.

Incredible Member SplinteringHeart's Avatar

Yes I know why he's pissed off, but this is Captain America! How does Peter go from having years of respect and friendship with Cap to sudden violence and lashing out? That's an Ock reaction, a villain reaction, not a Peter reaction......it's a contradictory disrespectful reaction that doesn't sit right.

Jon

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by SplinteringHeart View Post
    Yes I know why he's pissed off, but this is Captain America! How does Peter go from having years of respect and friendship with Cap to sudden violence and lashing out? That's an Ock reaction, a villain reaction, not a Peter reaction......it's a contradictory disrespectful reaction that doesn't sit right.

Jon
    I gotta agree there, Pete's respect for Cap borders on straight up hero worship. Seems a bit out of character especially with no build up argument or anything.
    Last edited by rocky123; 05-19-2014 at 03:40 PM.