Default Where's The anti-matter universe?

So I'm looking at the map of the multiverse in the guidebook and the one dimension that I don't see is the anti-matter universe. I know the Anti-Monitor has been hanging out on the destroyed Earth-3, but his home universe still exists, right? I seem to recall Qward showing up in Green Lantern, so it's still around? Can anyone help me out here?

My guess is its home to Earth 3 or would be on the opposite side of the map.

Does it matter?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    So I'm looking at the map of the multiverse in the guidebook and the one dimension that I don't see is the anti-matter universe. I know the Anti-Monitor has been hanging out on the destroyed Earth-3, but his home universe still exists, right? I seem to recall Qward showing up in Green Lantern, so it's still around? Can anyone help me out here?
    Pre-FP and post-Crisis, Anti-Matter was never part of the 52 multiverse, but its own universe not really connected to the DC Multiverse other than being a reflection of the post-Crisis Earth 0. Currently its whereabouts are unknown, but it's possible the old rules still stand.

I've been wondering the same thing... personally, I hope it's separate from Earth-3. Maybe even make a single Anti-Matter Universe that lies within the gaps between each universe.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    Pre-FP and post-Crisis, Anti-Matter was never part of the 52 multiverse, but its own universe not really connected to the DC Multiverse other than being a reflection of the post-Crisis Earth 0. Currently its whereabouts are unknown, but it's possible the old rules still stand.
    Very similar to this recent article.

They proposed that at the moment of the Big Bang, a 'mirror universe' to our own was created that moves in the opposite direction through time - and intelligent beings in each one would perceive the other to be moving backwards through time.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...#ixzz3QWyzpmdj

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Does it matter?
    i-see-what-you-did-there.png

10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Nix Uotan View Post
    I've been wondering the same thing... personally, I hope it's separate from Earth-3. Maybe even make a single Anti-Matter Universe that lies within the gaps between each universe.
    Isn't the whole "gaps between worlds" filled up by the Bleed, though?

Maybe the anti matter universe is on the back side of the multiverse map.

Astonishing Member

After the massive re-read I've just done I think it almost has to be separate from Earth-3. Earth-3 was the first Universe destroyed by the Anti-Monitor as prelude to CRISIS. Possibly because it's really similar to the Anti-Matter Universe.

Earth-3 is relatively newly reborn, one of the first rewrites of the Fifty-Two, its history altered by Mister Mind in ways that make it basically resemble the Anti-Matter Universe.

The JLA definitely faced the Earth-3 Crime Syndicate between 52 and Flashpoint. Then Earth-3 must have suffered its own Flashpoint and has been New 52-ized.

Earth-3 is once again, ironically, the first Universe destroyed by the rebooted Anti-Monitor in the New 52 as prelude to DARKSEID WAR.

Where is the Anti-Matter Universe? In the Anti-Matter Multiverse, suspended in the Anti-Orrery, one imagines.

Essentially that means there are both an Ultraman-3 as well as an Anti-Ultraman. Ultraman-3 has been Flashpointed and is in New 52 Earth-0 prison these days. Anti-Ultraman was killed during the Final Crisis by Nix Uotan.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

Bumping this up again because I'm wondering of the Dark Multiverse has replaced the anti-matter universe.

Where's The anti-matter universe?
    4000 Warner Blvd, Burbank, CA 91522

Fun fact , introduced in GL #2

Then Re-Introduced again with the intro of Sinestro, and reveal that he was banished there in GL #7

Last edited by Güicho; 10-23-2018 at 08:14 AM.

At one time there was even an Antimatter-Lantern (great design)
    And an Antimatter-Corps

Last edited by Güicho; 10-23-2018 at 08:20 AM.

Bumping this up again because I'm wondering of the Dark Multiverse has replaced the anti-matter universe.
    No, the dark multiverse is its own beast. The antimatter universe is other concept.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin