Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mecegirl View Post
    There is Panthra. One of the Aquagirl's is a Latina. Solstice is Indian. We could list candidates for a while.
    Lorena Marquez is her name.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    There's also Artemis from YJ (who's half-Vietnamese). And Static (although he's getting his own show, so maybe he's off-limits as well).
    More like he's been reclaimed by Milestone, I'd say, so his rights aren't with DC any more.

Quote Originally Posted by TOXIC View Post
    Let's spin the wheel and see which of these characters will be racially diversified, and by diversified that means not hispanic, asian, native american or anything foolish as that, but who's going to be played by a black actor?

My gut says Raven, but my brain says one of Hawk & Dove so it adds a new dynamic.

I'll watch the pilot and the first few episodes afterwards simply because I really liked whatever Titans (Not anything titled Teen) I read and I am interested in getting more issues of that series, but oversaturation is oversaturation no matter how good anything is. I already have Arrow and Flash for comic book themed shows I watch alongside other shows I put time aside for.
    Probably Starfire.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Blackest Knight View Post
    110% agreed.

If you can have Barbara Gordon as Batgirl in the comics and as Oracle on TV's Titans, they can certainly do the same thing for Victor Stone.
    Because the execs probably don't want the star of an upcoming movie to first be portrayed as Dick Grayson's sidekick in a cable show.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Wow. Thats a really good line-up.
    Note.
    Four women, two men.

Ok, "teens" ;D
    Ahhh, but that's why it'd be called Titans.

Not sure if this is all true or all, but from what I read, Dick Grayson/Nightwing is the main character, at least, so there's something, and we'll see about the rest, sure.

I think Arrow's Deathstroke, Arsenal and Black Canary have proven you can successfully translate many DC costumes to live action.

And Colleen Atwood's Flash costume is pretty damn good, too.
    I was referring to their awful new 52 looks. I don't want their TV costumes to be anything like those.

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Cause Barbara will win with 100% certainty, which in any iteration of the Titans shouldn't be the case.
    Why is that? Do you feel in a Titans team, it should moreso be Dick and Raven, or Dick and Starfire, or another? And, because of the Dick/Barbara stuff at times, or them both being Bat-characters?

I would equal it up a bit more, if true, between men and women, maybe add one man, to Dick and Hank, I am not sure who, other than maybe Aqualad, Beast Boy, or Cyborg, who isn't that likely.

Sort of like that it's Hawk and Dove, only ever came across them in end of Blackest Night, and in Brightest Day, so nice to see more.

Love to see so much more of the BD characters. Hawk and Dove mini-series, Deadman film, Firestrorm spin-off, love it.

Of course, only read Volume 1, to a degree, myself, so maybe there's more.

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Lilith is a precog, but her powers as Omen would probably allow her to take on Psimon.

RE: Doctor Light. Why not both versions? There's your episode right there--Doctor Arthur Light takes on the pretender to his title. And the Fearsome Five has had lots of different members so there's no shortage there.

Also, we haven't even covered all the Nightwing villains that aren't tied to Batman which they could exploit. Or all the characters from the Nightwing-led Outsiders (like Black Lightning's daughter Anyssa).

Then there's characters from PAD's Young Justice. All the Dan Jurgens Titans and their cast of characters. This show is not going to have a hard time finding storylines, villains or Titans members to feature. The potential is huge.
    Lilith is a telepath.
    Cyclops was right

Between Hawk & Dove and Oracle, it feels more like Birds of Prey than Titans.

I still kind of wish it was the Tim/Cassie/etc lineup but whatever, it'll be cool to see Nightwing and Raven and such. Though I prefer Batgirl to Oracle. Maybe we'll get Beast Boy at some point.

I'm glad Cyborg isn't in it. They need to continue to keep the idea that he is League level rather than demoting him.
    Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Red Lantern Bleez, Larfleeze
    BRING BACK PANDORA!

http://i.imgur.com/fq7hazv.png

Hyped for Pokémon Sun and Moon! Nickname your Sun Legend after me!

"There are two main times when comic book fans gripe: When something changes and when something stays the same."
    Cyborg is a Leaguer forever, not a Titan

Writing on the wall The Celtic Batman's Avatar

Just as long as it has THIS theme song!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ULeEWqN1DQU

Titans GO!!!
    ;-)
    We're all the Doom Patrol!!!
    Opinions come in all shapes and sizes.
    But they're still just opinions yo

It's said that we even have to consider this possibility these days, in 2015. We should be past this by now.
    Well, Raven is not of this world, and Starfire has orange skin and isn't either. So there's two, therein, even if not our Earths' minorities, still could be minorities, on this Earth, you know.

Hypestyle, what political aspects are there to Hawk and Dove?

Lorena Marquez is her name.
    I know, its just that I was using superhero names and not civilian names.

No more DC tv shows please...we have gone to far
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Quote Originally Posted by FlashingSabre View Post
    Why Hawk and Dive? There are dozens of.far better characters they can use. This is turning me off to a show I've been super excited for. Good job DC.
    Good job, when there's still Barbara, Dick, Raven and Starfire? Or, when TNT, DC etc haven't confirmed anything either way?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    No more DC tv shows please...we have gone to far
    ???

That makes no sense. Do we have too many sitcoms featuring white heterosexual singles living in big cities? Do we have too many crime procedurals? Too many cop shows? Too many doctor shows? Too many comedies?

And good luck telling Marvel they should not make too many TV shows or too many movies. You've every right to your opinion, but I don't see how the evidence supports your argument. Sorry.