Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

I was able to register okay, but Cheryl didn't get the e-mail link to complete the process. She can get in, it shows her as registered, but she can't post yet.

Snark isn't on FB but I do have her e-mail. If she isn't back in 24hrs I'll send her a message.
    What have I always believed?
    That, on the whole, and by and large, if a man lived properly, not according to what any priests said, but according to what seemed decent and honest inside, then it would, in the end, more or less, turn out all right.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Since its a new day at CBR....can Rick and Paul come back ? I mean if its wiping everything and starting anew....I'd think those posters can come back.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Rick has been IP banned, as for Paul...well, I don't know if he will even try.
    That, on the whole, and by and large, if a man lived properly, not according to what any priests said, but according to what seemed decent and honest inside, then it would, in the end, more or less, turn out all right.

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    Rick has been IP banned, as for Paul...well, I don't know if he will even try.
    That does suck he was IP banned. I wonder if that holds up even now ? I mean the old forums n board is gone.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Are sticking to tradition and keeping it 5000 posts?

Oh and how wonderful...SUPERECWFAN has zero RITAS victories now... *evil grin*

It's so... shiny. And empty. And clean.

When Pol shows up, somebody tell him not to throw poo for a few weeks.

The Mexican James Bond Guapo Méndez's Avatar

Poomah! howyadoin! Slam!

Nice to see so all of you.

I think I lost 6k this time and I think I've lost about 18,000 in all the forum reboots.

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

CBR's universe has been rebooted!
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Guapo Méndez View Post
    I think I lost 6k this time and I think I've lost about 18,000 in all the forum reboots.
    I had 18k on the previous one.

Quote Originally Posted by Art School Dropout View Post
    CBR's universe has been rebooted!
    Ood Omega is that you?
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

I have survived the purge!

Thanks to Mister Mets for casting "Resurrect" on me.

Is this CBRNu52 Forums?

Feels so vapid and empty with no content.....

In unique news and a hunch I always had....a couple I have known since I was a kid in Junior High have split up after 10+ years of marriage. What makes this unique is ...a few years back after I added his wife on Myspace , I sent him a friend request. Anyhow during this time I started to talk to this girl online and on the phone. We'd chat for weeks and she worked with him at his job .

"I know Joe...him and Cindy are friends of mine and knew them back in Junior High. They are on my Myspace."

Well a week passes and Joe never adds me . Weirdly after I sent a message how its been a few years and I have his wife on my friends list and was chatting to a girl who worked there. The girl later would never call me again and dropped me off Myspace. Not long after we chatted. Our last conversation gave me a hint in a way as she asked me about them and I said what a nice couple they was and had sent Joe a friend request. After that...never heard from her again. She wouldn't call me and after 2 attempts at getting a hold of her and messages ...I gave up.

Joe never did add me. I asked his wife weeks later why he never added me and she was surprised. But I suspected...he had something going on there or wanted something there. And got mad when I pm'd him and discussed this girl and brought it up. I never said anything and time passed. Til here lately he had left his wife.