Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

He looks like he has claws lol and he's in a berserker mode.....Wolverine in DC confirmed XD

Spectacular Member

Solar Flare!

But that's more of a defensive move, whereas as far as close to the same but as a finishing move...

Final Flash:

Last edited by Tandaemonium; 02-03-2015 at 03:46 AM.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

New belt okay.

Other changes.....ugh. Old new was way better.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Not going to speculate on this new power and what it means for the story. I just know that once it's revealed, there will be a whole new thread about Superman being grossly overpowered again. That's a debate people love to not shut up about. I'd rather not participate, but I'm more concerned about what Johns is doing with Ulysses. He was once a very intriguing character. Then the last issue made him a big too Zod-ish. I hope that changes with this issue because we already have a Zod. We don't need another one.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    New belt okay.

Other changes.....ugh. Old new was way better.
    You don't like the return of the pre-Flashpoint boots?

I actually liked the previous collar with the red piping, and it wouldn't look out of place with this outfit. The fingerless gloves look silly though. But I like the rest of it. Never liked his belt with it's own diamond shape. Most artists drew it as if it were barely touching his belt at all.

Astonishing Member

Didn't Kara have a similar power in the earlier part of her Supergirl run? It was one of the ways the writers were trying to differentiate her from Clark. Correct me if I'm wrong. I mean it looks just like Clark is expelling solar energy in a area burst instead of directionally.

Also, the fingerless gloves are a horrible touch.
    Last edited by Ceebiro; 02-03-2015 at 05:40 AM.

Incredible Member steeplejack2112's Avatar

Yuck. To every aspect of this.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Yikes. I still greatly favor the pre-FP costume, the classic one.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ceebiro View Post
    Didn't Kara have a similar power in the earlier part of her Supergirl run? It was one of the ways the writers were trying to differentiate her from Clark. Correct me if I'm wrong. I mean it looks just like Clark is expelling solar energy in a area burst instead of directionally.
    Yes, she also had a sonic scream, but I don't think she's used any of those things after the original creative team left.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ceebiro View Post
    Didn't Kara have a similar power in the earlier part of her Supergirl run? It was one of the ways the writers were trying to differentiate her from Clark. Correct me if I'm wrong. I mean it looks just like Clark is expelling solar energy in a area burst instead of directionally. .
    She did, it was an area-effect release of solar energy she used a few times, notably in her fight against the Worldkillers, against Wonder Woman in H'el on Earth, and she also destroyed her Sanctuary with it. Since then the only times I thought I saw her use anything like that were in Red Lanterns when she broke out of the GL's containment cell, and in the same book when she found out that the Red Ring couldn't be removed. In both of those occasions it was red rather than orange/yellow, I'm not sure if was even the same thing.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Oh wow this new power looks intense. As others have said I am looking forward to see other artists draw the new custome before making a final judgement call. But it looks fine, as long as the Trunks didn't come back then I didn't mind what they did.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Is this really something he needed? I mean the guy already has the 'too many powers' argument against him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Is this really something he needed? I mean the guy already has the 'too many powers' argument against him.
    maybe...I think he has enough powers

Fantastic Member

Why is JRJR's art getting worse as the years chug along? I really loved his X-Men stuff in the 80's, but nearly everything after has been cringe-inducing to me.
    Currently Reading: A handful of series that will be canceled soon.