Default Best and Worst Supporting Cast of a Major Character

Of these, who has the best and worst (classic) supporting cast?

1) Spiderman
    2) Daredevil
    3) Iron Man
    4) Captain America
    5) Hulk
    6) Dr. Strange
    7) Thor

My picks? Spidey has the best, by quite a margin, honestly, with Cap at the weakest.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Another vote for Spidey, at least the classic supporting cast of MJ, Gwen, Liz, Betty, Harry and Flash anyway.

Trouble with both Iron Man and Doctor Strange these days is that they only really have one supporting character each - Pepper for Tony and Wong for Strange. I know you have some others like Happy, Rhodes, Jarvis and Maria for Tony and Clea for Strange but these days they seem to be the consistent ones, though even Pepper has abandoned Tony. Doesn't feel like Hulk has a supporting cast these days, least to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Another vote for Spidey, at least the classic supporting cast of MJ, Gwen, Liz, Betty, Harry and Flash anyway.

Trouble with both Iron Man and Doctor Strange these days is that they only really have one supporting character each - Pepper for Tony and Wong for Strange. I know you have some others like Happy, Rhodes, Jarvis and Maria for Tony and Clea for Strange but these days they seem to be the consistent ones, though even Pepper has abandoned Tony. Doesn't feel like Hulk has a supporting cast these days, least to me.
    Agreed, that's why I noted "classic" supporting cast because I have no idea who's in most of these books now! LOL