Amazing Member

Default Your Take Uncanny X-Force Vs Uncanny Avengers

Loved Uncanny X-Force. And then loved the first two arcs of Uncanny Avengers. Picked up trades 3 and 4. Read them this weekend. And now I think Remender's lost me.

I'm basically tired of all these alternate realities and the time traveling. So sick of it.

Anyone else feel the same way? Anyone like one series better than the other?

Should I keep trucking on Uncanny Avengers? I'm a trade waiter so haven't read the issues in Vol 5 (tho it comes out in a few weeks) and I haven't touched Axis (tho know about some of the BS that entails...)

I loved UXF (except the captain britain story..could'nt stand the art)
    Uncanny Avengers i like the first storyline with the S-Men but could'nt stand anything post that.

if you got extra money to get Volume 5 then why not, i guess?
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Spectacular Member rhymeswithparc's Avatar

I loved Uncanny X-Force too, until the end of the Archangel arc at least; after that, I enjoyed it but it had hit its peak for me. I've been up and down on UA but my enjoyment is definitely waning and I'm not sure how long I'll continue with it. I don't think it really gets better so I, personally, don't recommend continuing.

Uncanny X-Force is one if my favorite ongoings of all time. LOVED it. Remender wrote a great Deadpool, the cast was damn near perfect. I was looking forward to Uncanny Avengers for the plot threads Remender would later pull, but I couldn't get excited about it unfortunately.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by dzub View Post
    I loved UXF (except the captain britain story..could'nt stand the art)
    Uncanny Avengers i like the first storyline with the S-Men but could'nt stand anything post that.

if you got extra money to get Volume 5 then why not, i guess?
    Ha! I agree with your comment about the Captain Britain story.

Ultimate Member

For my money, Uncanny X-Force was better.