Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Most underrated marvel superheros

Who do you think are the most underrated superheros in terms of power and popularity? My list is
    Monica Rambeau
    Misty Knight

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Hellcat
    Polaris
    Hercules
    Prowler

Sasquatch and the Human Torch (Johnny), power level wise, Prowler popularity wise (as in, he deserves an ongoing!).

Agents of Atlas - the entire team and the whole concept behind the book is the best idea Marvel has had in the last 10 years

Exiles I think are one of the most underrated super hero teams in the Marvel comics.

Wonder Man.

Although maybe not so much in the popularity department.
    ----------------------------------
    "...the guy who went to 'Nam and never came back..."

Quote Originally Posted by Nipower888 View Post
    Who do you think are the most underrated superheros in terms of power and popularity? My list is
    Monica Rambeau
    Misty Knight
    Monica is the most under appreciated super hero ever!!!!! Seriously what is there not to like about her? She has a unique and useful powerset, a sassy yet determined and authoratative personality, and a beautiful appearance. Not to mention she's a Stern creation which is proof how great she is. She's amazing in almost every way possible!

I have to agree with everyone else on the Polaris, Misty Knight, Blink, MoonDragon, Destiny, and Sersi mentions.

Incredible Member

Darkhawk. Just seems to keep getting shuffled to the sidelines despite War of Kings setting up a really good storyline for him that is now pretty much ignored, his cameo in Hunger Games, er Avengers Arena was just so he could get taken out like a punk by a kid.

Chamber. He's just there. He's got this awesome power and yet we hardly ever see him, dude gets hardly any exposure. Outside of M's sisters he's the least exposed out of the surviving members of the Generation-X crew.

Black Knight. We really don't see him all that often and when we do he's always playing second fiddle to somebody else like Pete Wisdom, Captain Britain, or an Avenger.

The Starjammers: Honestly they could probably hold a comic in their own right.

John Jameson: Does it not feel like this guy should be running around with SWORD, the Guardians, or as an Inhuman?

All good choices above.

Agents of Axis.
    Exiles (I loved Blink here.)
    Moondragon.
    Misty Knight may be on TV soon...I have hopes. Maybe Colleen Wing too. Netflix with DD, Jessica,Luke,Daniel and The Defenders I'm thinking.
    Monica is in The Mighty Avengers. Of course with Countdown to Crapola reboot, one never knows.

I miss the team from Avengers Academy. Especially after a thoughtless writer axed a few of them.

Exiles: Mimic

Songbird..

BANNED

I feel that all three of my favorite characters are underrated by the comic community:

Namor
    Iron Fist
    Falcon

Can be a bit frustrating at times...

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Rachel Grey-Summers

Rich history, many great personal ties with other characters/things, and interesting uses of her powers.

Yet Marvel has, for years now, thrown her under a bus in every event that she should have played a big role in considering her history.

Genis-Vell, Hercules and Wonder Man.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Rachel Grey-Summers

Rich history, many great personal ties with other characters/things, and interesting uses of her powers.

Yet Marvel has, for years now, thrown her under a bus in every event that she should have played a big role in considering her history.
    Agree, but it could be worse. When I was growing up a young X-fan she was shunted off a thousand years into the future to raise Cable. Like Black Panther and Illyana, at least she's making regular appearances. Didn't used to be that way.