Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If you can only read one, it needs to be The Valiant. Unity is very, very good. I have a feeling I am going to really enjoy Bloodshot Reborn and Divinity.

I agree you should read them all! It's a connected universe done very, very well! Plus they're extremely reliable in terms of shipping on time (I think they were late on one book by one week in the company's history, and that might have been weather related issues at Diamond more than them).

And if you need more convincing, you should know that DCBS does a monthly 50% off bundle for the full line. Even with their $5 shipping charge, that's a great bargain and makes it a complete no-brainer.

Echoing (most) everyone's previous replies. I've loved everything I've read.
    I had never read a Valiant book, and 3 months ago picked up the first arc of Harbinger. I since spent close to $700 (so far) getting caught up. GREAT STUFF!

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyX View Post
    Echoing (most) everyone's previous replies. I've loved everything I've read.
    I had never read a Valiant book, and 3 months ago picked up the first arc of Harbinger. I since spent close to $700 (so far) getting caught up. GREAT STUFF!
    Holy Crap!
    I'm glad to see someone that's gotten so into Valiant.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

All-New Member

X-O and Bloodshot! Start with those