Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Amazing Member

It serves me right for not checking this forum more often. I basically stopped when i dropped ff and ultimates and just kept mmusm.
    Then as i try to figure out what secret wars is all about i find out hickman's Ultimates story is basically continuing in avengers! This is great. Just a few days ago I was telling someone how great Hickman's Ultimates run was and how disappointed i was when it ended as he built so much in that short time, especially because it could have been such a great epic and it would have eventually reached a larger audience if it had continued. Now that he's linked it to his acengers run, his entire ultimate comics ultimates run will be read by those who want the full story leading up to secret wars.
    It also means that if the end of ultimate comics is really here, it'll be going out with a deservedly badass story, not just fizzling out after all the books get cancelled.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silentman87 View Post
    Hickman does the Ultimate Universe far better then Bendis
    Hickman has written a brief handful of issues here and there. Bendis has written like 75% of the entire line including every issue of USM

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1drman View Post
    It serves me right for not checking this forum more often. I basically stopped when i dropped ff and ultimates and just kept mmusm.
    Then as i try to figure out what secret wars is all about i find out hickman's Ultimates story is basically continuing in avengers! This is great. Just a few days ago I was telling someone how great Hickman's Ultimates run was and how disappointed i was when it ended as he built so much in that short time, especially because it could have been such a great epic and it would have eventually reached a larger audience if it had continued. Now that he's linked it to his acengers run, his entire ultimate comics ultimates run will be read by those who want the full story leading up to secret wars.
    It also means that if the end of ultimate comics is really here, it'll be going out with a deservedly badass story, not just fizzling out after all the books get cancelled.
    While Hickman is writing the framework that brings on the end of the Ultimate U, bear in mind that Bendis is indeed writing the last mini series of Ultimate branded comics. Though it does fit within the framework of a story of which Hickman is the architect.

I don't know if I should of taken more time with Hickman's Ultimate run, but I thought it was all right. Not amazing, I probably should have taken the Grant Morrison approach and read it slowly and carefully.

Quote Originally Posted by 1drman View Post
    Hickman has written a brief handful of issues here and there. Bendis has written like 75% of the entire line including every issue of USM
    That other 25% goes to Mark Millar right? (Ultimates, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Avengers heck there might be more that I haven't read).