Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Brought to you by CarlsJr SickAlice's Avatar

@Songbird/Diamondback: I took to referring to it as " The Echo Effect ". As in " I swore there was someone else with us a moment ago...hrm, must have been an Echo. ". Cheesy yes but trying to make light of the trend. >_>

@Kurolegacy: Nope, it wouldn't surprise me. Hence I typed " really wouldn't be a surprise to me " in the post you quoted and posed the question?
    Last edited by SickAlice; 02-03-2015 at 07:24 PM.
    I make love, you make me sick.

All-New Member

Well the 8months later storyline kinda ruins the ending...since we know he goes on the run with Reed and crew...so he doesn't go full on evil yet

All-New Member

Questions for Mr. Duggan in case he joins this thread:

Will Hulk's (ahem, DOC GREEN's) involvement in Secret Wars, such as interactions with Maestro, Earth X Hulk, and other alternate reality Hulks, be touched upon in this main series? Mainly looking to see if Secret Wars will affect this book in any way in both the short term and long term.

Are we eventually going to see Doc Green's approach to gamma villains?

Is there an artist lined up to replace Bagley?

And...after your Omega Hulk storylines, any chance for a Hiro-Kala return? I know he is in space and your current story only deals with the Hulk family on Earth, but he is still family and arguably the most unstable and biggest threat. Plus he's me favorite badass of the last 10 years or so, so of course I have to ask again.

Anyway, I am loving the Omega Hulk. Easily the best story since Pak was on the book. Keep up the great work!

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    I hope duggan doesn't do something really stupid depower one of the most popular female marvel characters. That will really work out for them.
    I'm still over Red Shehulk, and Skaar

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I'm going to have to pick this up. It sounds really frigging good. Almost like Superior Hulk lol. I'm going to go back and pick it up from the start and catch up.
    Yeah, it's pretty great! Superior Iron Man has been a a blast too.