Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Venom2099 View Post
    Im happy....Marvel has stated that most if not ALL books will be cancelled for secret wars....then when the new universe begins ALL NEW MARVEL....there will be new #1s....this should make 2099 HAPPY since it means that 2099 isnt going to just be cancelled again....it means if it sells like spidey2099 is that when this secret wars garbage is over we will more than likely get a fresh new ALL NEW MARVEL Spider-man2099 #1 with a new ongoing...this isnt a time to get mad...its a time to be happy Marvel isnt giving up on 2099....yet.....
    That remains to be seen it that happens and if it's Miguel or not who is Spider-man 2099 after Secret Wars and if Peter David is the one writing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard2099 View Post
    I know that but my point is Peter David is a great talent that is heavily under-utilized at Marvel ans his books tend to get cancelled just because they don't have movies coming out or their movie rights don't belong to Marvel.
    you dont know if this is permanent or not....its a 2099 story in the new marvel secret wars universe....be glad its being made to continue 2099 story until secret wars ends!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    It's not that, it's the fact that Spider-Man 2099 is becoming Avengers 2099. And not just ANY Avengers, FOUR AVENGERS WHO HAPPEN TO BE IN THE HIT SELLING DISNEY AVENGERS, THE THIRD HIGHEST GROSSING FILM OF ALL TIME!

That's the problem! We're getting the same characters over and over and nobody cares anymore!
    What he said.
    I wouldn't mind a 2099 Avengers book if it had different characters.

Avengers2099_Cap-300x365.jpg
    is cap here a male or female???? SHE OR HE IS HOT!

you dont know if this is permanent or not....its a 2099 story in the new marvel secret wars universe....be glad its being made to continue 2099 story until secret wars ends!!!!!
    Well there is that I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by brihutch2021 View Post
    Oh, good! I'm really glad that even though the book sold well enough it still got cancelled in less than 12 issues, only to be replaced by more Captain America, Iron Man, Hawkeye, and Black Widow. Because as the movies have told me, those are the ONLY characters that matter.
    Ugh, my thoughts exactly. I had never read Spider-Man 2099 before this new series, but I fell in love with this series thanks to Peter David's excellent writing.
    XMenGold XMenBlue GenX Cable Iceman AstonishingXMen UncannyAvengers SpectacularSpiderMan SecretWarriors DoctorStrange
    TheFlash Nightwing Supersons TeenTitans Aquaman Deathstroke WildStorm Saga Wicked+Divine Low Descender KillorbeKilled SeventoEternity

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard2099 View Post
    That remains to be seen it that happens and if it's Miguel or not who is Spider-man 2099 after Secret Wars and if Peter David is the one writing it.
    That is part of the fun! The fact 2099 is incorporated in some way is a GOOD sign! Sure it might be a modern "Fall of the Hammer" Thor Corps.....but i will enjoy it! This news does not mean Miguel will be gone....if it happens, it happens but why worry about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieu B View Post
    Ugh, my thoughts exactly. I had never read Spider-Man 2099 before this new series, but I fell in love with this series thanks to Peter David's excellent writing.
    Since David is still writing this you can still read his excellent writing!

Quote Originally Posted by ROSA13 View Post
    Avengers2099_Cap-300x365.jpg
    is cap here a male or female???? SHE OR HE IS HOT!
    I think its a girl....but with muscles bigger than the old Captain america...

That is part of the fun! The fact 2099 is incorporated in some way is a GOOD sign! Sure it might be a modern "Fall of the Hammer" Thor Corps.....but i will enjoy it! This news does not mean Miguel will be gone....if it happens, it happens but why worry about it?
    If it happens I'm not gonna worry just be displeased that Miguel won't be around.

I...second this...

Spectacular Member

If Miguel O'Hara stays in a lead role I'm in for a few issues minimum as I've been enjoying the latest Spider-Man 2099... is it odd that I hope Lady Spider from Steam punk universe stays in for this as I have really enjoyed her dynamic in Spider-Man 2099 thus far... plus everyone she loved in her world is now dead Most likely
    Current Pull List (updated for ANAD): Star Wars □ Darth Vader □ Lando □ Chewbacca □ Kanan □ uh... alot of ANAD but I still have decided what yet, lol

Let's hope this is not permanent and doesn't mean throwing Spidey 2099 back into limbo.

Maybe they found a way to reproduce the super soldier serum in the future and used it on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post
    Let's hope this is not permanent and doesn't mean throwing Spidey 2099 back into limbo.
    I hope so too there are so many characters that can be used from 2099.
    Now I feel like there should be 2099 Ghost Rider.