Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast

I wonder on which side will Angela be in War of the Realms arc.

it would be a perfect time to develop her.

She helped Thor against a Malekith before, and she is hanging around a bunch of Asgardians now, so pretty sure she will be on the Asgard side of things. There may be a bit of 'her own side' kind of thing going on, but generally I think it's pretty safe to assume she'd fight for Asgard. Not like she had any great love for the angels once she and they learned her history and they kicked her out, even if she does still live by the code she learned being raised there.

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    She helped Thor against a Malekith before, and she is hanging around a bunch of Asgardians now, so pretty sure she will be on the Asgard side of things. There may be a bit of 'her own side' kind of thing going on, but generally I think it's pretty safe to assume she'd fight for Asgard. Not like she had any great love for the angels once she and they learned her history and they kicked her out, even if she does still live by the code she learned being raised there.
    true but I'm pretty sure they stated in AotG that she is hunted by Thor and others again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    I wonder on which side will Angela be in War of the Realms arc.

it would be a perfect time to develop her.
    Well she certainly took the side of Jane Foster then why not this time around she became reunited with his brother ...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    true but I'm pretty sure they stated in AotG that she is hunted by Thor and others again.
    That was not real Thor or is it??

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    That was not real Thor or is it??
    nah, I'm talking about this

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-glgJHp-vz...600/RCO011.jpg

hard to say just how distrusted she is, I don't think Thor like, hates her, or anything. If he'll work with Loki, (begrudgingly, but still) he'll work with her, surely.

But, as I think about it, though I think that if left entirely up to her, she would not side with Malekith, the code she follows could mean her services could be bought, regardless of who she agrees with. I don't think Thor and a lot of the others really understand her 'nothing for nothing' deal, it's just not how they operate, but Loki does get it, Malekith might. But Loki got to her first, he promised her something (probably help finding Sera) in exchange for her services, in accordance with her code. As long as she's aligned with him, then it's kind of like she's on the murky third side. He's on the surface working with Malekith, but it appears to be a deep undercover double agent kind of deal, and I'm sure he intends to betray Melekith something fierce, he's already begun to turn against him. But he's not quite on Asgard's side, either.

But Loki got to her first, he promised her something (probably help finding Sera) in exchange for her services, in accordance with her code.
    I thought the same thing when I read it

hard to say just how distrusted she is, I don't think Thor like, hates her, or anything. If he'll work with Loki, (begrudgingly, but still) he'll work with her, surely.
    she will try to save him from Angels in the upcoming chapters, yes.
    But, as I think about it, though I think that if left entirely up to her, she would not side with Malekith, the code she follows could mean her services could be bought, regardless of who she agrees with. I don't think Thor and a lot of the others really understand her 'nothing for nothing' deal, it's just not how they operate, but Loki does get it, Malekith might. But Loki got to her first, he promised her something (probably help finding Sera) in exchange for her services, in accordance with her code. As long as she's aligned with him, then it's kind of like she's on the murky third side. He's on the surface working with Malekith, but it appears to be a deep undercover double agent kind of deal, and I'm sure he intends to betray Melekith something fierce, he's already begun to turn against him. But he's not quite on Asgard's side, either.
    nicely said.

No Ms. Marvel 38 in the solicits for Jan.

Last edited by juan678; 10-16-2018 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post