Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    That first picture is awesome. LOL at Rocket. Is that a reference to something? Because I'm having a déjà-vu looking at it.

Also love the last one with all of her equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    That first picture is awesome. LOL at Rocket. Is that a reference to something? Because I'm having a déjà-vu looking at it.

Also love the last one with all of her equipment.
    Weaponised ribbons are such a fun idea - I wish that they (and Angela, Sera & Leah of course) were used a bit more in the comics. She's usually going hard with the blades though, but they could still be used more to incapacitate or worse.

The Angela & Rocket pose is very Frank Frazetta and almost certainly a homage:
    11frazetta_CA0-popup.jpg

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Have Wolverine and Angela met yet?

Mighty Member

...which one? lol

Mighty Member

X-23 met her, or at least was in a team up with her during the trial of jean grey. I don't think they interacted on the page, but they were both there.

Quote Originally Posted by Danileriver23 View Post
    X-23 met her, or at least was in a team up with her during the trial of jean grey. I don't think they interacted on the page, but they were both there.
    Also, Civil War II. They were on opposite sides during the big fight with everyone, so they could've clashed off-panel for all we know.

Man, the lack of Angela in comics this year is bumming me. Wish they would've put a little more effort in keeping her relevant, considering they actually spent money to have her as one of their IPs.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Danileriver23 View Post
    ...which one? lol
    I was referring to Logan. Sorry, I didn't realize that X-23 or anyone else had taken the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Also, Civil War II. They were on opposite sides during the big fight with everyone, so they could've clashed off-panel for all we know.

Man, the lack of Angela in comics this year is bumming me. Wish they would've put a little more effort in keeping her relevant, considering they actually spent money to have her as one of their IPs.
    Yeah, Bendis implied there were plans for her, but it's been a couple months since his GotG run ended, and we've still gotten no teases or anything. It's frustrating. I want more of Angela and Sera as a badass couple. I think my preference would be for them to be working as mercenaries. And presumably getting caught up in something bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    Yeah, Bendis implied there were plans for her, but it's been a couple months since his GotG run ended, and we've still gotten no teases or anything. It's frustrating. I want more of Angela and Sera as a badass couple. I think my preference would be for them to be working as mercenaries. And presumably getting caught up in something bigger.
    I'm convinced Bendis was just covering his ass from the backlash and there's nothing actually planned for Angela. Sigh. I don't know how soon Marvel will trust her to headline her own solo again, but there's definitely stuff that she could be headlining. Since Marvel is all about legacy and renumbering these days, they should continue with Journey Into Mystery, this time with Angela and Sera as the main characters. I could see them being the ''norse detectives'' of the MU. Like, them getting paid to explore and solve supernatural cases throughout the 10 realms, while sorting their own shit along the way (like finding out what happened to Loriel, and trying to get the Anchorites to leave Sera alone). I'd read the heck out of that.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I had never seen this MFF cinematic before. Nice! Also, I'm hoping they will add her golden-winged silver amor in the game as a uniform at some point. It's the best outfit Angela has worn in comics and it needs more recognition!

art by Leandro Matos

Ultimate Member

Still nice art of the two of them...

so where is Angela while all the stuff is going on in the Thor title? Is she interested in helping Jane Foster or not?

Man, Angela looks gorgeous and fierce there. I don't play it, but I like the team being slotted in as fantasy archetypes and appreciate you sharing this, juan678.

Sadly, this reminds me that we still have no resolution for Sera's status on the horizon. It sucks that no one has ever said something at Marvel to explain if things have fallen through with the supposed plans for her or whatever.