All-New Member

Default Does anyone know why Remender's Venom run goes for so much on Ebay?

I missing a couple of ssues so i thought to go to Ebay because comics of the last 5 years dont go for much especially single back issue of said series.

So i went to get the back issues i needed and almsot every single issue of Remender's venom run goes for $10+ an issue!?!

WHy is that was there a low print run? i seriously doubt it is in demand at this point. so whyt he inflation in price, is there a movie wit Flash as venom coming out?

I don't know it's enough to cause that kind of price increase, but Flash just became Agent Venom on the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon.

Also, the print runs weren't huge.

BANNED

If you just wait a little while, they will go back down. Right now they are hot for some reason, but they won't maintain it. This would be the worst time to buy them.

All-New Member

huh that's interesting. that is probably the reason why.
    Flash is one of my favorite marvel characters. but i didn't think he was that popular especially because his comic series was cancelled due to low sales.
    Im just glad i already had Amazing Spiderman issues 654 &654.1 along with Venom 1.

but i skipped out on the first arc of Venom. up until issue 10
    so I went to Ebay to try and fill that issue 2-9 gap

and issue 2 alone with the Todd Mcfarlane throwback cover goes for like $15-$25!?! im like thats ridiculous. why so much for the issues i specifically need is th universe against me lol
    Also carnage's stuff is really expenesive.

Its a strong run, set a new standard for the Venom concept and I assume, the original printed run wasn't exactly large so it is probably hard to comeby out side of digital copies.

The estimated sales figures for the ones you skipped weren't exactly stellar.

Venom #1 - 53,981
    Venom #1 2nd Ptg Quesada Var - 4,955
    Venom #2 - 41,006
    Venom #3 - 40,634
    Venom #4 - 38,946
    Venom #5 - 35,102
    Venom #6 - 35,033
    Venom #7 - 33,130
    Venom #8 - 32,266
    Venom #9 - 32,506