Page 73 of 75 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1111

Thread: Fairy Tail

Astonishing Member

Fairy tail chapter starts with Natsu and Sabretooth interrogating the miner that Natsu beat and funny moment with Minerva then they go to the other miners and found out its the alchemist guild, natsu had a funny moment where he imagine the ST team as team Natsu substitute with Sting as Happy. then of course Sting and Minverva messed with Natsu on about the captured FT members especially Lucy with pervy imagery, not too bad. which made Natsu rush as he assume the worse. Erza Jellal are still trapped in a closed places, Lucy turns out she's just in a prison with nothing happened so of course Natsu had nothing to worry about. Gray and Wendy are captured by the Alchemist guild with Gray looking like he's gonna do something to kick his captors asses.

Extraordinary Member

This was a really fun chapter.

Natsu comparing the Sabertooth members with his own friends has a lot of chuckle worthy moments. As does the punchline of what Lucy and Happy are going through (though being fair, what Natsu, Sting and Minerva imagined is pretty what Lucy usually has to put up with).

I'm glad that Sting and Rogue gave gone on seperate missions here. The more they get to do as seperate characters the better.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

Natsu comparing the Sabertooth members with his own friends has a lot of chuckle worthy moments.
    Yukino looked *good* in a Lucy outfit.

That is all.

Astonishing Member

Fun Chapter, beginning with Rogue coming to the rescue of Gray and Wendy and they fight off Alchemist guild and defeated them easily and then a higher rank member who's looks like a Kabuki theater actor shows up and made all his men turned to smoke as he uses smoke alchemy and is ready to fight the FT and Rogue. Then Natsu comes in where Lucy is being held with Sting Yukino, Natsu show concerned if any pervy happened to Lucy as Lucy said nothing and Natsu punch the old lady which shock everyone around him except Lucy who expected it, and then suddenly everything is sad and crying as magic that affected show up as Artemis.

Extraordinary Member

Mini-boss squad fight coming up.

These fights have to really sell the strength of alchemy so it'll be interesting to see how well they do against the mages.

Astonishing Member

So anyone read the new FT chapter, some revelation that Athena is a created being from the guildmaster who looks like young Hades and the Kabuki guy is also a created being too as the guildmaster show up in the last minute as Gray, Rogue, Wendy struggles against him.

Extraordinary Member

This chapter serves mainly to hype up and explain the differences between magic and alchemy. Which it does quite well.

It also introduces our heroes to the two main villains of this point in the story, Athena and Gold Owl's master Duke. They are calm and confident so far, and seem to have no interest in the main drago god hunting quest. It'll be interesting to see how the story goes forward with them.

Still a bit iffy on if Athena is the original White Witch/Wizard or if there's something more that whole thing.

Astonishing Member

Chapter came out, interesting FMA reference on human transmutation and Athena was created which led to many more questions and Athena shooting lasers from her eyes all over the place remind of Dr Gero doing that in DBZ. and well Jellal and Erza is finally freed thanks to Minerva but get confronted by 2 Alchemist sisters that transmute the world. I wont say anymore you gotta read it

Extraordinary Member

Neat chapter with some good back and forth against an overwhelming opponent.

We'll see how well this lasts as the chapter goes on.

Astonishing Member

Fairy tail chapter was good, anyone read it through the new kmanga app, what you think of it? yeah God Serena originally being a corpse and saying that's Alchemy, well thats really Necromancy. the fight with the sisters vs Erza, Jellal and Minerva was fun.

Extraordinary Member

So with the latest chapter I'm still leaning towards the idea that Athena isn't the White Wizard either, given what happens to her. And that it would be pretty darn unsatisfying if she was the White Wizard.

So with the latest chapter I'm still leaning towards the idea that Athena isn't the White Wizard either, given what happens to her. And that it would be pretty darn unsatisfying if she was the White Wizard.
    That, or Athena is going to be reconstructed with her emotions and memory wiped.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

The latest chapter was a lot of fun.

Natsu and Erza aren't bothered by evil clones of their guild because they beat them up on the regular. Lucy still has issues with punching fake-pregnant clones though.

Then everybody gets whisked away for their showdown portions of the arc. Some interesting match ups here.

- Erza gets into a 2v1 situation with the women that she had issues dealing with alongside Jellal and Minerva. Will be interesting to see if she Erzas her way out of this one or not.
    - Lucy and Gray get the other two henchmen. Those should be fun encounters (I'm so glad Lucy gets to be in on these more regularly now).
    - Natsu faces off against Duke and his newest creation. An Athena that can use Rogue and Wendy's magic (I chuckled at Duke trying to come up with a good name for it).
    - And Jellal gets to fight against God Serena. This easily the fight I'm most interested in. Will be a good opportunity for both of them to show off their power.

Astonishing Member

The latest chapter was a lot of fun.

Natsu and Erza aren't bothered by evil clones of their guild because they beat them up on the regular. Lucy still has issues with punching fake-pregnant clones though.

Then everybody gets whisked away for their showdown portions of the arc. Some interesting match ups here.

- Erza gets into a 2v1 situation with the women that she had issues dealing with alongside Jellal and Minerva. Will be interesting to see if she Erzas her way out of this one or not.
    - Lucy and Gray get the other two henchmen. Those should be fun encounters (I'm so glad Lucy gets to be in on these more regularly now).
    - Natsu faces off against Duke and his newest creation. An Athena that can use Rogue and Wendy's magic (I chuckled at Duke trying to come up with a good name for it).
    - And Jellal gets to fight against God Serena. This easily the fight I'm most interested in. Will be a good opportunity for both of them to show off their power.
    yeah good chapter, yeah the FT thread been slow lately, I stop posting her and the Eden Zero Thread, wondering if I should start posting again as both series been enjoyable. Mashima is also doing a monthly manga series called Dead Rock which the 2nd chapter just came out.

Extraordinary Member

On the one hand Gray and Lucy winning despite being in different bodies is quite fun. On the other I was hoping to see them just be cool with their powers.

Oh well, I never say no to Brandish fan service. And she is a straight up menace the way she just rolled with the switch to get some extra money.