Thread: Fairy Tail

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Incredible Member Reverse Happy's Avatar

Default Fairy Tail

Sad to see the Anime & Manga board gone!

To avoid spoiling people in the omnibus threads (or having to talk in all-spoilers all the time), I'm creating a Fairy Tail thread for discussing the manga/anime.

Lucy Heartfilia, a young summoner, joins the infamous magic guild Fairy Tail after meeting Natsu Dragneel, a rowdy fire mage from FT looking for his adoptive dragon father. Along with Natsu's talking cat Happy, they gradually form a questing group with Gray Fullbuster, an ice mage with a compulsive stripping habit, and Erza Scarlet, a stern armor mage. The guild finds itself pulled into conflicts as shadowy villains seek to revive the ancient black mage Zeref.
    Crunchyroll has the latest manga chapter legitimately free to read. (Back issues require a paid membership though.)
    It also has most of the anime episodes (currently missing eps 13-48), but the latest episode is paid-only (basically the reverse of the manga situation).
    Hulu also has most episodes.

The artist regularly posts sketches on his Twitter feed.

Here there be manga spoilers!

So, chapter 384.

IT'S HAPPENING!

Things unfolded a lot better than I expected. I was wondering how the three spirits were going to turn things around in a reasonable manner, and it turns out they couldn't. Instead, Lucy and Aquarius got a nice moment, and Lucy finally summoned the Spirit King!

Lucky the falling Cube rubble didn't crush Magnolia. (OTOH, if it had passed out of Magnolia airspace, does that mean it already finished razing the town? Bad day.)

It'd be neat we got a quest arc for reforging Aquarius's key. Particularly since having all 12 might become important later in the plot. But more likely, it'll get quick-fixed by something else.
    Last edited by Reverse Happy; 05-21-2014 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Added legit manga/anime links